[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Little brother comes out of the closet for the family. >Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: 1480372908161.jpg (21KB, 399x357px) Image search: [Google]
1480372908161.jpg
21KB, 399x357px
>Little brother comes out of the closet for the family.
>Shit hits the fan, crying, cursing, dad almost having a stroke of anger.
>No one is talking to each other right now.
>Little brother making threats about killing himself or running away.
>He was also the favorite one since he was good at studies and had a social life unlike me (weeb neet here).

Something tells me I should never tell them I'm a tranny so I don't break our family more.
>>
>>7338355
No, anon. Nows the perfect time to tell them. The fire is already raging, another match won't hurt
>>
>>7338374
this
better to let it out all at once
your parents will be mad at both of you instead of focusing all of their anger in just you
>>
>>7338355

So your little brother is gay?
>>
>>7338390
Yep, pretty obvious from the OP.

>>7338374
>>7338386
>Implying.
The moment my dad was at the apex of his rage, all I saw was he looking at me like a sad puppy and I could totally read his mind.

It was probably something like "At least my eldest son, even though he's a shut-in failure without friends or a job or anything is a man".

I was thinking about repressing it for a long time, I will probably contiune taking AA but never transition fully.

Also he could have told them in a less flamer way. Holy shit I wanted to push his head on the wall. Fucking drama queen.
>>
>>7338415
>The moment my dad was at the apex of his rage, all I saw was he looking at me like a sad puppy and I could totally read his mind.

>It was probably something like "At least my eldest son, even though he's a shut-in failure without friends or a job or anything is a man".
Break him. Perfect revenge for being homo- and transphobic.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x350px
>>7338355
>tfw I'm not an idiot and didn't ruin my parental relations

Based repression
>>
File: 1464831946418.jpg (146KB, 537x452px) Image search: [Google]
1464831946418.jpg
146KB, 537x452px
>>7338423
But he was so nice to me all my life, he used to buy legos for me even when he was short on money (even if it meant him to drive with almost no gas left on the car).
Also he worked all his life with machining and stuff, he's old school and manly.

I like him a lot, I would never be a dick to my dad.
>>
>>7338456
>>>7338441 #
>Sorry but you can't stay on aas forever that shit will fuck your bones up you need to get on hrt and if you self med your dad will notice and it will break their heart all-over again source a femboi who forgot they had tits and ruined everyone's beach day.
>>
>>7338456
>a femboi who forgot they had tits and ruined everyone's beach day.
Sounds hilarious, care to tell the story?
>>
>>7338441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0dv9OjBHQ

>"no parent should have to watch their child die"
>>
>>7338415
How did he come out, Anon? We're curious
>>
File: 1418322802786.png (225KB, 499x551px) Image search: [Google]
1418322802786.png
225KB, 499x551px
>>7338462
How long can I stay on AA alone without having to take estrogen? Any idea?
If I don't eat a lot my breasts wouldn't show right?

>>7338465
>>"no parent should have to watch their child die"
Why do you think I'm trying not to an hero yet? I don't want to make them sad.

>>7338472
Well it was like those bombs people drop out of nowhere.

>Mom birthday (28 november)
>We all eating at home, yadda yadda.
>Out of nowhere mom makes a joke about being an old lady now and she needs grandschildren.
>My bones freeze dry and I just laugh it off like "hah ha ha.. yeah haha.. yeah"
>Bitch brother decides to be the little bitch as always since he was butthurt at not being able to go to a show with his """""""friend"""""""" you get the idea.
>Throws in a bomb saying "You will never have grandchildren if it depends on me, I'm not even into women lol"
After that it's story, all I can say is that never eat a lot of cake and go through this kind of stuff, my stomach was hurting me all night. Too much stress dude, my shut-in body can't handle all that stuff, I don't even take enough sun.
>>
>>7338515
Transition is a form of death
>>
File: opmok.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
opmok.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>7338519
Guess I have to continue repressing then.
Also I still want to hit my little brother for having no clue about when to open his mouth.
>>
>>7338519
Oh don't be so melodramatic.

Get on hormones OP and hide your tits if you even really get any and you'll be fine. I live with super conservative folks who despise trans-people and they haven't really noticed. You'd be surprised how willingly ignorant people can be.
>>
>>7338464
Well it's not much of a story I hadn't seen my family in a year and they wanted me to go to the beach I brought a T-shirt and rash guard to hide growing boi boobs. Things were going well I was told I look handsome but I'm really pale the usual family talk when will you get a bf, why do you paint your finger nails and toenails black, luckily my older brother snagged me from the den of torturous twenty questions while my grandmother goes on a rant about Donald Trump making america great again. He asks me if I want to go surf I ripped off my shirt and thankfully still had my rash guard. Something peaking from the surface brother looks perplexed rush over to the ocean with my board big wave get me easily six foot eat shit bad I stand up victorious over south Carolina surfs shitty attempt to drown me. Brother looks aw gross, my cousin just laughs she knew all along the wave had ripped of my rash guard and before my parents and family my boi boobs jiggled in their glory I feel like even the seagulls were laughing haha tranny tits. So wish I had a moment when a life guard saw my boobs and threw a towel over me to protect my trap innocence. It ruined the day my grandmother kept going on about getting me breast reduction surgery and how she's going to sue risperdalh..I don't take that. I eventually told them the truth of my faggotry we don't see each other much now.
>>
>>7338553
Get his boyfriend to teach him it's only to suck a cock.
>>
>>7338556

>You'd be surprised how willingly ignorant people can be.

Only good thing about conservative parents who remain willfully ignorant about the facts of gender dysphoria and trans people, they will remain willfully ignorant of your transition as long as you don't mention it.
>>
>>7338355
If you can stand your bro, move out together, then teLloyd your parents. At least you'll be independent of them and have each other for support
>>
>>7338515
That is pretty shitty of him to say that especially considering gay guys can adopt. You know you can get a doctor to say your sterile that's how I prevented grand child talk I don't even like kids desu but yet my family never let it go until annnnnd your sterile.

Only a couple months if you aren't in puberty it can start a really bad and give you osteoporosis just take serms if your worried bout tranny tits but seeing as your trans you might just wanna take estrogen cause it will improve your life a huge amount having the right chemicals in your brain and all.
>>
>>7338515

>"You will never have grandchildren if it depends on me, I'm not even into women lol"

I said something similar to my parents, although I'm a tranny.

>>7338558

Never write a novel, anon.
>>
File: 1471365746458.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471365746458.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>7338558
Anon I kinda know your pain, Once a cousin saw my legs and asked if I shaved with laughing and I just came with some bullshit excuse.
After that I only wore hoodies and jeans no matter how hot or where I was (well before I went full shut-in mode).

Also I wanted to stay only on AA so I don't grow boobs, it will be too hard to hide, I'm basically at home with mom all the time,

>>7338560
I think that if I ever try any of that he will try to be a dick and blackmail me or find about my secret.
I try my best to be sneaky and hide things, like I even use a VM with the browser properly configured so when I buy stuff at amazon or AA online no one can see I'm buying these things.

He would totally blackmail me if I ever tried to say something like that about his "friend" as I said earlier.

>>7338556
I doubt I can hid boobies unless I find a way to make them grow very little, as I asked earlier, is there a way to be sure it won't get bigger than A cups? Maybe if I don't eat a lot?

>>7338568
He's a bitch.
Like god I can't I wish it was different, really.

>>7338579
You know, now I'm starting to wonder if I already have those things going on because as I said I feel pretty weak these past months.

Complimentary >mfw he dropped the bomb on mom's birthday.
>>
>>7338355
I don't think you should. If they're reacting that badly to simply being gay imagine if their other son admitted to having an ACTUAL mental disorder!
>>
>>7338595
Yeah he sounds like a little bitch fucking crummy way to co fess considering gays can adopt lol.

Um you definitely need to get on something cause weakness and fatigue is not a good sign being on aas can also cause a huge spike in depression.

Try serms they won't allow t to age you to hon status and femgen swears by them.

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2F9Ab1SpRE
>>
File: 1470875373086.jpg (46KB, 780x575px) Image search: [Google]
1470875373086.jpg
46KB, 780x575px
>>7338704
I heart that so much on 4chan I don't even care anymore but yeah. They would react badly and I don't want to make things worse.

>>7338715
>Um you definitely need to get on something cause weakness and fatigue is not a good sign being on aas can also cause a huge spike in depression.

I guess I have to start it for real then...
Any of you fembois know how to stop boob growth? Or even slow it if I take estrogen or it's pure genetics? What if I get a blessing at a curse at same time and end with something too big to hide? fuck..

Also thanks for the link. I will read it all with care.
>>
>>7338595
I'm MtF and I hide my tits easily enough. Sports Bras, hoodies, scarves, shawls, pashminas, the list goes on.

It's not hard anon and unless you're stupidly lucky with boob growth you're not going to see anything for at least a year or two.

Or you can not and enjoy your bones breaking and mental problems caused by not having a sex hormone in your body. Your choice anon. You gotta move forward sometime. If your parents can't still love you fuck 'em, they love only their idea of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 894x894px
>>7338558
Are you Gwyndolin?

I bet this stuff happened in anor Londo all the time
>>
>>7338415
fuck your dad.

I mean literally

show him who's the pussi in your house
>>
>>7338586
yeah me too
my mom was getting really annoying with wanting a grandchild because her brother got one so I had to tell her to suck it up and accept that she'll never be a grandma.

her fault for not having more children tbqh you always should have a back up plan
>>
>>7338355
Your only option to live a happy life pursuing your own life goals is to deFOO.

That's the way it seems. Every day you wait is a day you waste your life for a family that doesn't support your true life goals.
>>
>>7338429
>your parents only love you if you fulfill the dreams and desires they project on to you

Based broken people as parents
>>
>>7338553
Wtf. Your little brother might be your ONLY ally in this situation. Stick together ffs.
>>
>>7339289
If they're living with their parents, at their moms 28th birthday, theres a chance that their not even able to legally move out lol
>>
File: 1476426364423.jpg (497KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476426364423.jpg
497KB, 700x700px
>>7339026
Are you Gwyndolin?

Pssh I wish he's qt as fuck.
>>
>>7339396
whats qt mean, i hear it everywhere, does it stand for cutie or?
>>
>>7339379
28 November was her birthday from what I read, lol.
which is also the day OP's little brother fucked up their family.
>>
>>7339413
Used to be qt. 3.14 cutie pie is right but we drooped the pi now it's qt = cute x3
>>
>>7338415
How would he think you're 100% man when you're on AA and look like a lil beeetch?
>>
>>7339138

I have two brothers though. And my father thought I was headed to the priesthood (his delusion) just because of my seriousness and never seeking a girlfriend. That means he didn't even expect me to have children. So there's no reason for them to get upset like they did.
>>
>a femboi who forgot they had tits and ruined everyone's beach day.

That was the greatest thing I've read all day
>>
>>7340111
>>7338462

Forgot to quote the post
>>
File: 1472086763481.gif (860KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1472086763481.gif
860KB, 600x313px
OP here.

>>7339124
I already explained he's a nice man, he's just old school and I think the way my brother told them was probably one of the reasons things got ugly, he was bitching all week because he couldn't go to a show with his """""friend"""""

Anyways I just don't want my family to get more disappointed in me, I'm already the shitty son that has no job and doesn't really leave the house.

>>7339254
I guess leaving would make transitioning easier but at my current situation the safest bet is to continue taking my AA and hide being trans from them.

>>7339289
I Don't know, my little brother is such a cunt to me, he would probably make fun of me or try to put all the family problems blame on me, I really don't trust him that much since he always makes such huge drama for small things, imagine with this kind of thing.
>Hey little bro, you know? Your brother is not really your brother... I'm your sister... tada!

>>7339447
Yes it happened that day and since then, the last weekend was hell here at home. No one talks to each other, I think mom got in a fight with dad because of all of it, I'm not sure either.

>>7339563
He probably thinks I'm just a pasty nerd weeb that can't open a jelly jar without asking for help.
But I doubt he suspects anything.

Anyways I was checking that link the nice anon gave me.
Considering how long it takes for the effects to start showing I guess I could do proper HRT so I don't feel like I'm dying and super tired.
Also I just have to hope I stay eternally A cups, keep my hair short and I can live as a tomboy or something lol.

Also I already never wore any kind of skin revealing clothes like shorts or tshirts because they would see I have no hair at all to begin with.
>>
>>7340133

>try to put all the family problems blame on me

How would that work?
>>
>>7338355

>Something tells me I should stop being a tranny so I don't break our family more.
Fixed.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 600x596px
Just tell them, drive the knife deeper if you're lucky they'll both die of a heart attack.
>>
File: llll.png (524KB, 854x442px) Image search: [Google]
llll.png
524KB, 854x442px
>>7340133
>I already explained he's a nice man

I Feel you so much. Hell. My dad is like that too. Not much a conservative, but he did some shit in the past.

>Italian
>"bad boy commie" during the Italian-punk period of time.
>Always talks about stuff from his younghood
>How he and his friend used to, as a recreational activity, go around tranny-prostitutes and mock/bully them for being what they were.
>He also Talks about a old co-worker of him. He always describes him as "a Ftm (He says Trans, to be honest), skelly, half crazy, with only one functioning eye because of some errors in Hrt (he says Drugs/Injected Shit, to be honest)".
>Everytime Dad talks about him, he keeps repeating how He saw a picture of him pre-trans and Always underlines how she used to look "rather hot".

But I like him. I can see that he's somewhat trying to be proud of me for everything I do, even if I am probably a disappointment.
I can see the "That's my boy" In his eyes.
>>
>>7338355
Your dad sounds like a melodramatic dick.
>>
File: 6BvFyFrs_400x400.jpg (9KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
6BvFyFrs_400x400.jpg
9KB, 332x332px
>>7338355
The spark has been lit OP, apply the gasoline
>>
>>7338374
This is how a mass-murder suicide happens, be careful.
>>
>>7338462

>femboi who forgot they had tits and ruined everyone's beach day.

Oh wow that sounds like quite a story, please share.
>>
>>7340593
I already did but I'm a shit writer desu.

>>7338558
>>
>>7338441
You're a good son.
>>
>>7341064
then leave /lgbt/
>>
>>7338355
Or, you know, DO tell them and livestream the results on /b/
>>
>>7341115
No.

Your pain amuses me.
>>
>>7341219
>Your kind makes me sick.
so does yours
>>
>>7341115
This is always how gays are lol

"You don't like us? Fuck off, REEEEEEEE"

homophiles cannot stand criticism.
>>
>>7341263
post said trans/gays or whatever made them sick
i say leave /lgbt/ they say they enjoy our suffering, i enjoy theirs too
what are you talking about
>>
>>7338355
>Little brother making threats about killing himself or running away.
Tell him you're trans. Telling your parents now would probably end horribly, but you guys can find solidarity in that and knowing he has someone in the house who's not only on his side, but can probably relate to him, would help him a lot.
>>
>>7338423
Wow, you're such an enlightened, considerate person.

Not that I think OP's dad should be raging at his son like that, but seriously, your level of spitefulness makes me sick.
>>
>>7338768
Order raloxifene. It's a serm which means its basicaly estrogen that doesnt bind to brest receptors (and even reduces current breasts if you have them) while feminising the rest of your body. Take it with bicalutamide if you want to maintain erections, because for some reason it leaves the testicles and dick intact.

Well thats a short description.

Go to femgen for more info.
>>
>>7342175
Forgot to mention bicalutamide is an anti-androgen
>>
>>7341263
What criticism? Your standards are incredibly low.
>>
>>7338595
>I doubt I can hid boobies unless I find a way to make them grow very little, as I asked earlier, is there a way to be sure it won't get bigger than A cups? Maybe if I don't eat a lot?
mtf tits are tiny, you could hide them indefinitely
t. ftm with bigger tits than almost all trans women who can still go without binding
>>
>>7338515
i tried saying i wasn't into women, they misinterpreted it horribly,i guess they don't take you seriously until you show up at the house with a boyfriend
>>
>>7341064
>>>/pol/
>>
Just go femboy mode and never reveal it. Take HRT and wear loose clothing.
>>
>>7338415
sounds like he doesnt realize a tranny or a homo could really be the "still more of a man" example

honestly itd be nice to them so they can pit your degeneracy against each other; also they wont want one of you to fail because then theyd have absolutely nothing left so they have to be supportive

being a shitty degen means teaching your parents that no matter what you do they have to love you (eventually). they will end up pitting you two against each other so youll try harder not to be absolute wrecks, comparing your lives

"oh hes a fag but at least he has a job"
"he- i mean she- is working so hard at school"
and so on and so on
>>
>>7346065
not OP but I am essentially doing the same thing. 4-5 month on AA's. I kinda look less manly. and I will get on estrogen in 3 weeks.

Are you just talking by assumptions or have you experienced it by yourself? Because I don't really believe that you can keep that secret more than couple of months. Your face will definitely look much more feminine and it will garner attention from your family. We all know the stories of mtfs getting weird ass looks in boymode, and boymode fails do exist. Even if we assume that your family is blind or just don't give any attention to you, people you see yearly will definitely realize it. I live overseas and essentially accepted the fact that it will be quite a peculiar reunion with my old friends and distant family.
>>
>>7346672
>tfw tranny but have college degree and gainful employment
>didn't get married at 19 and work a dead end job/drop out of college like other cousins/relatives

lol
>>
>>7346800
Just say you've gotten really into lotions lately and it's really improved your skin
>>
>>7341263
>Your kind me makes me sick
Please,please tell me how this is "criticism", you autistic faggot. Can't wait.
>>
Don't ever tell them, anon

Your father's last hope falls onto you
>>
>>7338355
Your parents failed at raising you and your brother, so you might as well tell them the whole truth and watch your father die because of a heart attack.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.