[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me tips on how to become a qt, dumb, blond femboy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: waaat.jpg (87KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
waaat.jpg
87KB, 500x281px
Can anyone give me tips on how to become a qt, dumb, blond femboy?
>>
>>7338137

>how to become a qt, dumb, blond femboy

Your picture seems to say you would rather be all of that except a bimboi rather than femboy.
>>
>>7338137
who?
>>
>>7338137
>find rich bf
Beware of Muslims. They're treat you like the queen of the world but they'll eventually force you into getting bottom surgery and start treating you like shit. Eventually they'll get bored and kill. Go for an old guy from a first world country and of any other religion
>pleasure him until he pays for all the surgeries to make sure no matter how old you get you'll still be a qt femboy
All femboys have an expiration date of cuteness unless they take hormones or get surgery to make themselves more feminine
>dye hair blonde
This part should have been obvious
>study airheaded women
Being dumb won't do anything for you. Playing dumb makes it waaaaaaaaaaay easier to get anything you want
>post butt with timestamp
Not necessary but it would be appreciated
>>
>>7338213
that's a man though. And as far as I know he's not even trans

>>7339988
Getting a rich bf is definitely the most tricky part. I don't know where to even look for one.

I'm not to keen on the idea of getting surgeries though, and woulnd't hormones give me boobies?

It sucks that cuteness is lost so quickly in life. I do take care of my skin though, and luckilly I look younger than I am

and yeah playing dumb is where it's at
>>
>>7340048

>that's a man though. And as far as I know he's not even trans

Did you think the "i" in bimboi was just a typo?
>>
>>7338137
>dumb
sniff glue/gas

>qt femboy
hahahaha yeah good luck
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x427px
>>7338137
Get srs
>>
>>7340048
>Getting a rich bf is definitely the most tricky part
It is. Best way is to go to a gay bar and try to find an old guy who looks like he came straight from his office
>I'm not to keen on the idea of getting surgeries though
Either that or hormones. If you don't you'll look too much like a man
>woulnd't hormones give me boobies?
Yes and they'll make you emotional. That's why I suggested surgery
>It sucks that cuteness is lost so quickly in life. I do take care of my skin though, and luckilly I look younger than I am
Unfortunately there's no natty way to keep it up. If some guys were just born looking cute until they die of old age this world would be a much better place
>>
>>7340048
>that's a man though. And as far as I know he's not even trans
so hot. who is he?
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 600x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 600x990px
>>7340599
Courtney Act, drag queen
>>
>>7340739
thanks anon
>>
Become Gigi Gorgeous ayy lmao
>>
>>7340948
Courtney act looks better and isn't even trans lol
>>
>>7340990
I very much doubt s/he hasn't ever taken hormones though. His/her voice is suspiciously high pitched
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52tTBP2SF0Q
>>
>>7341014
Gay voice tends to be higher pitched and more feminine anyway. Plus your voice is set during early puberty
hormones don't change your voice unless you're on them when you're like 12
>>
>>7340739
Lower face is too heavy, even with all that makeup. And that overly feminine look is disgusting. Regular femboys and androgyny are much more attractive desu.
>>
>>7338137
Just focus on being pretty and sexy, the rest is easy.
>>
>>7338137
>qt
Have good genes or a good surgeon
>dumb
Frogpost
>blond
Bleach
>>
>>7346411
drag queens rarely go for a traditionally attractive look. Being over the top is pretty much their thing
>>
>>7348340
But they don't get to give a boobjob to a 10" cock.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.