[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my new endo took me off HRT for a month to get my vanilla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1480536047554.gif (94KB, 514x510px) Image search: [Google]
1480536047554.gif
94KB, 514x510px
So my new endo took me off HRT for a month to get my vanilla levels. Previous doctor took too fucking long to send records. My question is, will being off HRT for a month affect my breast development? I was in tanner stage 3 and still had buds when I got off them- now I've no longer got buds. Will they come back and continue growth?
>>
File: 1480400030547.png (310KB, 680x785px) Image search: [Google]
1480400030547.png
310KB, 680x785px
>>7335662
Pls reply
>>
sux 4 u
>>
Killing your endo is the only right choice here
>>
>>7335662

Your endo is a fucking retard desu pls fire them and get a new one.
>>
Please be a troll. They will come back but Jesus why did you agree to that?
>>
>>7335662
well, breast development in cis girls involves surprisingly low levels of estrogen and progesterone, until tanner 5 it's equivalent to that of a boy in the same pubertal stage --
>now I've no longer got buds
what the fuck
>>
>>7335662
I don't get what the purpose of that is. Are you like participating in research or something? Lol
>>
>>7335662
Your endo is either ripping you off to make money or he's an idiot.
>>
lol, Brin.
>>
>>7335662

I would literally have said "No, fuck you" if my endo asked me to do that. You've been rused..
>>
>>7335662
Fire that fucking endo.

Not having hormones in your body is fucking awful.
You dont notice it but after like 5 days or so without them you become a megacunt bitch and snap at everyone and everything.
The entire world becomes extremely disaturated and you have suicidal thoughts.
It happens so slowly, you dont even notice it like a lobster or a frog boiling in a pot.

Then you take your meds again and everything explodes into color again and you start crying and you'll be so pissed off because you didnt realize everything was so broken.
>>
>>7336916
Yeah its been difficult. Gotta do what he says if I want the prescription though because I absolutely cannot afford self medding right now and hes the only endo that serves trannies here.
>>
>>7335662
why the fuck would you need previous levels to even have as information?

Are you planning a detransition soon? Are you having serious health issues? I can't understand this. You need to advocate more effectively for yourself as a patient, methinks. Why did the doctor say this is necessary, when you have no intention, desire, or likely capability to return back to cis male hormone levels forever.
>>
>>7335662
Are you still on antiandrogens?

If not self med. It sounds like a trick, and going cold turkey sickens you. Do you live in one of those eurotrash countries.
>>
>>7337962
He explained it like he wanted to see something in my levels and blood without hormones. Hes the doctor, what the fuck do I know?

>>7337965
Im on nothing. Cant afford anything do I have to get a prescription through him.
>>
>>7338856
I want you to know that the first endo i saw was a harvard graduate and 60 years of practice and he refused to both test my blood and to give me anti-androgens.

Dont just trust a doctor because HUE im a doctor I spend 5 minutes on a patient and do cocaine and whatever I want hue.
>>
>>7338856
Sounds like a trick to turn you into a hon. Lots of eurotrash deliberately has a policy to force patients to finish all male sexual development

Hrt meds are very cheap online. You can part with a hundred for spiro. Just do it before you get screwed over for life.
>>
>>7339109
My new endo who sees like some 50 trans patients gave me a "are you fucking retarded?" look when I told him this btw and he immediately put me on spiro and took my blood.
>>
>no longer got buds
That's not possible unless they were surgically removed while you were sleeping. Buds are permanent the exact second they develop. You had fat on your chest that vanished.
This will hurt development though.
>>
>>7340598
No they're not permanent. Gyno has been removed with simple antiaromatase drugs and testosterone therapy.
>>
>>7339143
Well fuck him, there's no purpose in what he was doing. Literally just sounds like he was experimenting on you and had no intentions of legitimately helping you.
>>
>>7340598
I got painful breast buds during the first years of male puberty, and they went away after a few years. The myth that they are permanent is just that: a MYTH.
>>
>>7335662
Your endo is retarded just self med. Holy fuck lol.
>>
>>7343524
>tfw the same thing happened to me and u thought my prayers were being answered
Stupid of me to think the big man in the sky would reneg on the shit hand he dealt me
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.