[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenager Resources?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture (2).png (529KB, 805x432px) Image search: [Google]
Capture (2).png
529KB, 805x432px
So I live in a homophobic backwater, and hardly anyone nearby uses Grindr. Anyway, an "18 year old" popped up locally and it was obvious he wasn't 18. Turns out he's 15.

I threw him a few words of advice about staying safe online and on Grindr, and DESU he sounds fairly alone. I reported him as Underage for his own sake, but Grindr didn't act on that.

Does anyone know where a young horny 15yo kid can go online to meet teenagers and find some friends? He seems lonely, and most apps are for adults. I don't want him whoring himself out to some paedo that'll take advantage.
>>
>>7332158

Idk about sites for friendship. I'm sure a quick Google search could find something, but most apps are dating apps and none of them, that I've ever seen, allow underage users.
>>
Why don't you tap that?
I know it goes against what you are trying to do but it seems like you actually want to protect him. And what better way than to fuck him yourself and let nobody else fuck him?
>>
>>7332218
OMG you're right, problem solved!

I can't really remember what I did as a kid. Apart from jerk off to pics online. Then again, I'm a fucked up closeted adult, so I'm not one to give a good example.
>>
>>7332158
Best bet get him on a site that's not a hook up site like OKC but seriously if he's like me at that age there no doubt he's probably just going to go with the first guy that gives him attention and chances are doesn't realize what Grindr is really like probs won't take your advice but it's worth a shot to mention okc I guess.
>>
Send him to Gaia online, it's full a faggots
>>
>>7332158
>Does anyone know where a young horny 15yo kid can go online to meet teenagers and find some friends?
4chan?
>>
>>7332250
>he's probably just going to go with the first guy that gives him attention

Yeah he latched onto me like a puppydog when I showed a hint of being friendly, I dread to think what he'd do if another dude tried to lure him into a hookup.

>>7332269
Ha! I wonder.
>>
This sounds like me
>>
>>7332158
How about you leave him alone? If 15 yo would've been given advice by some 18 yo faggot I would've dismiss it in a sec
>>
>>7332269

Just go on grindr and say that you are over 18.
Don't send self-pics to people though or you will get caught and they might go to jail.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.