[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Compound HRT changed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Image.jpg (38KB, 632x362px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
38KB, 632x362px
Is it just me or has everyone suddenly lost the ability to make decent compound E or they've given up and sell other people's brew? If I'm correct in my thinking does anyone know where to get some cheap compound E that doesn't suck dick?
>>
>>7332123
>didn't read title
>didn't realize it was a T thread
>thought you were talking ecstasy
Truly /lgbt/ is a clash of wildly disparate cultures.
>>
>>7332123

What do you mean? People used to make E in their own labs and sell it?
>>
>>7332139
Yes, only they concentrate it so you get a shit ton of doses in a single vial that lasts for 8 months to a year. Except the laws have changed or something because suddenly no one is allowed to sell their own brews or they've gone to complete dog shit.
>>
>>7332151

Are you talking about an oil solution or something similar to a pellet?
>>
>>7332178
oil.
>>
>>7332203
there was a thread some time ago and it was posted that there was a temporal shortage due to changes at a factory where most of it is made (US)

but I only glanced over it, since it doesnt concern me
>>
>>7332440
>a temporal shortage
time is running out

*doctor who theme*
>>
>>7332203

I'm interested in this idea. So what would the doses be like, 200mg/ml of estradiol valerate?

>>7332440

I think OP is talking more about home labs, not big pharmaceutical companies.
>>
>>7332533
I'm talking about compound pharmacies you dolt.
>>
>>7332560

So you were talking about pharmacies. Why not just try pellets then if pharmacy produced oil isn't good enough?
>>
>>7332574
I thought pellets weren't being produced anymore for transfolk. What's the 411 on pellets these days?
>>
>>7332586

There are some threads on Susan's or Laura's playground you can find using Google about some trannies raving about this doctor giving up to 12 pellets at a time for 6 months. They don't give the name of said doctor though but I imagine he was in the western US and it was $75/pellet.

Maybe you could see if a doctor listed at http://www.biotemedical.com/find-a-hormone-pellet-therapy-provider.html would be willing to treat you. Or ask if your current endocrinologist would be willing to do something.
>>
>>7332123
What would be the point? Compound pharmacies are surrounded by scandals, their technicians often barely know anything about chemistry or biology, and there's so many varieties of mass produced pharmaceuticals that there should be no reason to use compound pharmacies.
>>
>>7332624
$80 for 10 months of E, no refills, and no extra doctors visits. Nuff said.

The thing is everyone DID have good product a while back but suddenly everyone sucks. I'm thinking >>7332440 is onto something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.