[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Pride Parades: Then vs. Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: gay pride parades.jpg (151KB, 1395x448px) Image search: [Google]
gay pride parades.jpg
151KB, 1395x448px
What the fuck happened? Gay pride parades used to be about not being afraid to admit you found the same sex attractive, and now it's just an excuse to be obnoxious and display the stereotypical personality that ultimately harms gay acceptance. I assure you, homophobia would be long gone in the US if gay people didn't behave like this.
>>
>>7328806
It only hurts gay acceptance for Christian fucks and I don't care for them, so... Also, use the fucking archive dumb bitch.
>>
>>7328823
But why is this acceptable behavior. Why did obnoxious flamboyance become a common personality in gay people?
>>
>>7328806
They're doing a victory lap at this point but won't admit it. There's nothing big left to fight for. It's just a show to say, "Yeah, we won!"

It does hurt the acceptance and it's stupid.
>>
>>7328850
>But why is this acceptable behavior

Because we don't live in fucking SA, and a lot of people (including me) don't give a crap that someone's strutting down the street naked.

>Why did obnoxious flamboyance become a common personality in gay people?

Because it's the most obvious, stupid.
>>
>>7328806
It's called pride for a reason. We can be openly sexual so we will be. It's the "we're here, we're queer, get used to it" idea.
>>
File: GAY.jpg (13KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
GAY.jpg
13KB, 350x239px
Be gay and proud, not a faggot stereotype
>>
>>7329336
>proud of aids rate
>proud of rape rate
>proud of anal cancer
>proud of substance abuse rate
>proud of anal tearing
>proud of prolapsed anuses
>proud of shit on dicks.
>proud of mental illness....you know, the ones besides being gay, that gays have
>proud of child molestation
>proud of taking pills to make anus looser
>proud of intentionally seeking aids
>proud of hepatitis B
>proud of looking like a freakshow at "pride" parades
>>
>>7328806
Because gay people are already accepted.
>>
>>7329405
>proud of being human

You know the drill
>>
>>7329425
accepted into trumps death camps...

only accepted because its forced by laws
>>
>>7329336
No, be a faggot and shove it down everyone's throats.
>>
I've been going to protests with signs that say "Queer Liberation not rainbow Capitalism".
I think that captures the current state well.
>>
>>7328823

|
|
>
|
|
|

Who could be behind this post?
>>
>>7329439
Proud of "being human" is a fucking retarded concept, pride should come from something which takes effort, and is good. Not some BS.

Kids shouldn't be proud of shitting their pants.
>>
>>7328806
Go to Poland. Our parades are exactly like one in the left pic. I took part in Equality Parade in Warsaw this year and seriously I can't wait for the next one. It's a nice change from being afraid of my own identity on daily basis.
>>
>>7328806
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the show boating half naked shit, but I'm all for people enjoying themselves. People of all sexualities should be free to express themselves in such a way if desired, especially if the event is controlled and planned, like a pride event.

Basically I'm not going to take part in it, and might not get along with the puerile who choose to display themselves like that, but they gave every right to do it.
>>
>>7329490
What does that even mean?
>>
>>7329495
A spic fag. Pinche puta.
>>
>>7329637
:^) I hope polish nationalists throw molotov cocktails into the next one.
>>
>>7328806
Straight allies is what happened
>>
>>7329763
Me too. Poland is the last bastion of true Catholics left in Europe.
>>
>>7328806
gay man here and i agree 100%
>>
>>7328806
Image is cherrypicking but if we want to get into generalization territory

>left image: People fighting for rights, clear goals in mind
>right image: People partying for the hell of it, no real goals

The "normal" people left because they got the job done, so the only ones who're still attracted to parades are interested in that exaggerated culture.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.