[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do fags exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Are homosexuals and lesbians real? People actually born to live their entire life exclusively attracted to the same sex? I've not met many men who've had or been open about same sex relations, but all the women I've met, even some who've identified "lesbian" for years, have eventually got with a man. One as late as in her early 40s. Just suddenly got married and stopped dyking out. All of the women who identify as lesbian in later life seem to have had straight relationships before as well.

I don't know where to begin on the subject of trannies. I have met only one guy who was 17 who wanted to be a woman, had doctors encouraging him, blogposted online in a selfish way about being annoyed by the inconvenience of it upsetting his family, and then a few months later I see he's dropped it. It's a phase. He was on hormones and posting pictures of himself in lingerie on tumblr, and now he wants to be a relatively normal man and date women. Has started growing a beard. I admittedly don't know him all that well and he's the only tranny in training I ever met, but he's a real example that it can be confusion, so what am I to make of others?

Is any deviation from straight, monogamous relationships for the purpose of creating children just confusion? A psychological problem? Try and not feel shoah'd by the mere suggestion. Talking about whether or not on a Cantonese sewing forum is hardly going to mean you'll wake up tomorrow and your government is forcing conversion therapy. I am just genuinely curious about this. Do any of you honestly think it's as simple as loldude gay is okay and people are born that way? I have had faggoty tendencies growing up but worked through them, but that doesn't mean I think it impossible "real" fags exist. I just doubt it tbqhwy famalamdingdongs.
>>
>>
>>7327902
Meh, never have been attracted to chicks, probably never will be.
If I do become attracted to women, first thing, thank Jesus or whoever the fuck did it, and second, lament that I had a girl literally begging me to have sex with her (to prove she could turn me straight) and I refused.
>>
>>7327902
This is some pretty high quality pasta.
Regardless though, If people have a way of living a normal life without rejection or stress, they will do it.
We're all just animals really, we avoid stress.

You have people that are known as LUGs and have been known that since basically antiquity, Lesbians until Graduation, essentially also known as your bi-curious women that just go fucking insane during college and the overtly liberal culture and eat fish tacos until that lifestyle is no longer sustainable.

Some people are transtrenders and just crave the overtly hugboxy and completely unconditional support network that transgender people have and are willing to crossdress in private anonymously on the internet to get that gratification.

Now with genuine transgender people, they kinda just can't be who they physically are without getting that kind of stress they seek to avoid, since it's all from an internal source, ergo the actual medical origin of the DSM-V classifying dysphoria.

I mean homosexuality is a different thing, when you've got married homosexual couples in some states.

Frankly, It's just kinda easy to miss the genuine ones when they're less than 2% of the population and usually in hiding.
It's not hard for us to miss eachother because we tend to kinda clump up
>>
>>7327902
>Is any deviation from straight, monogamous relationships for the purpose of creating children just confusion? A psychological problem?
No.
>>
File: the-thinker.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
the-thinker.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
I've always been attracted to the same sex. It even existed in my childhood and teenage years when I tried and tried to convince myself I was straight. No amount of mental gymnastics could change my attractions, the same as any straight person.

OP, are you straight? (provided this isn't pasta) Could you, for any reason, learn to love men and feel indifferent to women? Could you convince yourself that you like sucking dick? Imagine living in a world where everyone is gay, and those gay people doubted your straight feelings. Would you marry a dude to fit in? Could you remove your straight urges completely? Obviously not. Genuine homosexuality is as inherent to some as heterosexuality is to most, and pretty much all homosexuals will tell you the same thing.

Not saying there aren't fucked up people out there. You'd have to be fucked up to force a sexuality onto yourself for attention or something. Certainly a lot of transgenders are misguided or attention seeking but that's a different thing entirely.
>>
>>7327902
dumb frogposter

Also monogamy is not natural, polygamy is. ie 1 chad rotating through a large number of women. Your sperg ass would get removed from the genepool.
>>
hey femanons bisexual 19 yr old woman here looking to have some fun with boyfriend. post area code and age will meet and possibly more ;)
mine is 405
>>
>>7327902
ALL I know is that I want to be cute like an anime

G I R L
I
R
L

So I can jerk off to myself! And not need a bossy gf who wouldn't ever let me wear her qt lingerie for sex!

This is NOT a phase, dick. I was born like this. I am who I am and I will become who I was meant to be
>>
>>7327902
Lesbians are a meme.
everyone knows
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.