[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: watdo.jpg (28KB, 450x651px) Image search: [Google]
watdo.jpg
28KB, 450x651px
No other threads seem to be responding and you guys are very helpful most of the time so if you could give me some advice I'd really appreciate it.

I know this is sappy so forgive me. I went out to get Christmas presents in Chinatown (Liverpool) today and I went into a shop selling Chinese style bowls, statues and such. When I went to the till There was this beautiful Chinese woman. I felt my heart rate climb and my body reacted like I had been jump scared but in a good way. That's the best I can describe it. I've never had it before so has anyone had the same happen? I am 19 and don't know what age she is, she seems like she is about 20-30 years old maybe a little more. Is that weird?

She isn't in the pic but she looks similar, particularly the hair colour and length.
>>
>>7327713
do what the god emporer himself would do
>grab her by the pussy
>>
>>7327713
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking or if you're just trying to be cute. Have you previously identified as gay or something? Are you male/female/trans/foxkin? Like, what? What are we even supposed to help you with? Track this chick down so you can impress her with your knowledge of Dark Souls lore?
>>
>>7328865
I'm a bi guy. No other thread replied to my question about what I should do here. I think she's probably quite a few years older and I want to know if it's a weird thing and I would like to know what happened to me in the shop. It was like a jump scare but strangely good, any ideas?
>>
>>7330181
Well clearly you're attracted to her. I still can't tell if this is some bizarre kind of troll thread. I don't mean to be rude by asking this, but are you autistic?
>>
>>7327713
>Chinatown (Liverpool)
What up my fellow Britbong?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.