[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which BR do you use /lgbt/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

which BR do you use /lgbt/ ?
>>
>>7326387

The men's bathroom since I haven't tried to socially transition yet.
>>
>>7326387
I'm a trans girl who stopped using the guys' bathroom around 6 months HRT because I started to get weird looks even when in androgynous clothing. This doesn't happen in the girls' bathroom so it was probably the right decision.
>>
Hon here.
Men's.
>>
>>7326387
Personally I'm an M14 kind of guy. But since I /femgen/ it's tough on my shoulder so I usually default to a .22 :/
>>
Neither, I'm pee shy.
>>
The men's because I am male.

:^)
>>
File: pencils.gif (2MB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
pencils.gif
2MB, 500x285px
>>7326387
I use the men's room, retard.
The idea of my bearded self walking into the ladies room is terrifying.
>>
Hon here.

Women's. :^)
>>
>>7326387
I'm a gay male and I use the women's bathroom.
>>
>>7327356
Odd. Guessing you're super flamboyant and don't want to get raped or beat down in the men's room.
>>
>>7326387

I'm man (not trans), but there's an "All-Gender Restroom" in my university. (Yes, it's seriously called that.)

I figure I'l try it the next time I need to, just to make the transtrenders squirm.
>>
File: 1471873271109.jpg (102KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471873271109.jpg
102KB, 362x500px
>>7326387
>which BR do you use /lgbt/ ?

I don't use any BR other than myself,
huehuehue.
Sorry I had to do this because I'm brazilian.

Anyways I have been in the closet since little and I will stay in the closet so dude's bathroom for me yo.
>>
File: wut.jpg (16KB, 579x386px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
16KB, 579x386px
>>7327393
Yes. Do this.
>>
>>7326387
The handicap bathroom because transgenderism is a disability.
>>
Curious topic;
Should gay men use the women's bathroom? Not just trannies

http://www.strawpoll.me/11770875
>>
>>7327417

Are you trans? If so, why do you think you haven't transitioned while it seems so common for trannies to transition as teenagers over there?

>>7327597

I don't think so, but if such a thing were to happen, only the most flamboyant of gays and only when accompanied by a woman.
>>
i always felt like i didn't pass (still do) and used the men's room up until i had a guy actually walk up to me and tell me i was in the wrong bathroom. that was a wake up call.

now it's always women's. i do gym too and always use women's locker room.
>>
>>7327393
it's probably a single occupancy bathroom, you'll just look like that guy who doesnt want to stand next to someone else while they pee.
>>
Women's since I was like 14, I don't think I've gone in a men's bathroom since I was like 10. Except this one time when I went into a "genderneutral bathroom" during a conference or something, and the bathroom had urinals. Freaked me out yo

I don't understand anyone who can bring themselves to go into a place where men just whip out their dicks in public
>>
I'm a cis male, and I use the men's bathroom.
If it's taken, I'll use the handicap bathroom, and in single toilet bathrooms, like at small restaurants, the women's bathroom. I'm also conscious of bathrooms in general, and have once used a women's multistall bathroom. Intellectually, I'm open to it, and if I feel brave, I may do it, but it feels really wrong, so only done it once.

Not gay btw.
>>
>>7328361

You're on /lgbt/ and you haven't sucked a dick before?
>>
>>7328383
I mostly get with people who don't have penises, and my longest-lasting boyfriend was an LTR. Someday though
>>
>>7328402
Sorry, meant to say LDR
>>
>>7328402

>LTR

You mean LDR? So you transitioned at 14 or something?
>>
File: moot waifu.png (60KB, 456x570px) Image search: [Google]
moot waifu.png
60KB, 456x570px
>>7328272
>Are you trans?
Yep.

>If so, why do you think you haven't transitioned while it seems so common for trannies to transition as teenagers over there?
This entire BR tranny thing is a meme.
Let me try to explain it as simple as possible.

>1 - Most, if not all of the trannies you see or heard from brazil aren't trans but became like that for a very specific reason.
>2 - They also happen to be prostitutes, reason being number 3 that shall be explained soon.
>3 - The reason being it's profitable. Most of those "teenage transgirls" were just very poor children that got into the sex industry to not starve. Most of them were just gay boys too.

I know it may sound weird but just trust me, this entire thing is fucked up and super sad.
I wish I could find a documentary they did many years ago in our biggest news station (globo) it was part of a series of investigative news called "profissao reporter".

Anyways there they interviewed a ton of children that got into the tranny business because it had a ton of cash in it and most of it comes from US and EU.
Think of some chaser middle aged fella that comes here and offers 50 euros to some young boy for sex. Then the boy finds out he could get even more if he had tits and was wearing a dress.

Post too long it seems continuing soon.
>>
File: 1368763210885.jpg (147KB, 986x740px) Image search: [Google]
1368763210885.jpg
147KB, 986x740px
>>7328423
One last thing, country is 99% made of Catholics, so you you're basically between people that dislike you and will treat you bad to people that hate you so much they will actually commit crimes.
I have lost count as well how many times I see in the news about trannies being beaten or murdered.

I'm from a middle class family and even if I transitioned everything would just go to shit, no support from government, medication is extremely expensive, no way to get a job at all unless you go the tranny hooker path and end up being murdered by some pimp, client or passerby.
Overall pretty bad, right? Damn I wrote such a wall of text.

Anyways "MtF" from Brazil disgust me b because none of them have gender dysphoria to begin with but when you tell someone you're from Brazil the first thing they mention are the god damn tranny hookers.

Phew, I'm done with blogposts for the night, see you legbutts.
>>
>>7328410
15, yes. Took me a while to get on mones
>>
>>7328423
>>7328428

That does sound massively fucked up. Does that documentary have English or Spanish subtitles? If not, there wouldn't be much point in me seeing it anyway. Although I would love to see it to know more.

>>7328447

Have you ever had AGP? Could you tell the story of your life especially on how you started to transition?
>>
>>7328470
Sorry I tried searching for that specific one but couldn't find it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_X_yX-7SQ0

It's short but they seem to talk at least a little bit about the situation. Anyways it's pretty nasty stuff and what really makes me sick is, as I said, the creepy pedos that travel here for sex tourism and started all this crap.

Now I can't even transition properly because I get lumped with the average brazilian MtF (which most of the time don't even take hormones or is trans as I said).
Trying to explain your family you're trans here is like a thousand times worse than anywhere else because in their minds (and anyone else in the country), if you're "trans" you're the same thing as you see in the video.

The only other transgirl I know from brazil moved to canada because of this crap, she was a bit luckier than me because her family had mad dosh. As I said mine is not really doing bad but we aren't driving bentleys either.
>>
File: 1418442612068.jpg (192KB, 960x909px) Image search: [Google]
1418442612068.jpg
192KB, 960x909px
Also have one more for the sake of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e51M5DCx2M

Alright now I stop hijacking threads with random crap.
Good night for reals this time legbutts.
>>
>>7328562
Why not take blockers and work on immigrating elsewhere then? Canada isn't half bad, aside from the weather. Sweaters are adorable on girls, though.
>>
>>7328562

So they don't take estrogen. Do they at least take anti-androgens? Do their looks depend entirely on styling their face with eyebrow maintenance and makeup and silicone implants or injections to the butt and breasts?
>>
>>7328470
If by AGP, you mean I've gotten turned on by the idea of boys turning into girls, then yes I've gotten turned on by that before. But I also get off to a lot of other transformation stuff, so idk what's actually going on with that. And yes, sometimes I've looked at pictures of myself and gotten aroused. But I've never gotten aroused just by being myself or anything.

Otherwise, my life isn't too special or great. Or I guess that's not true, it's actually really interesting. But the start of my transition wasn't very interesting, I just finally knew for certain that I was transgender when I was first starting to hit puberty, and it became obvious that the girls around me were developing in ways that I wanted to develop in, but my body was just getting worse and worse because of T. And I'll always regret not starting hormones earlier, it took me a while to convince my parents and then we were gonna see Maddie Deutsch when I was 14, but that didn't pan out. So I just got a job with my dad and convinced him to give me a credit card, then I started DIYing. But I still hate my body, and don't understand why so many people are attracted to me, I don't feel like I deserve this normie life. Meanwhile, far more attractive early transitioners are throwing away the chance to be stealth so they can do good work for the community and they make me feel ugly AND cowardly. When I'm really neither of those things, I just have self-esteem issues.

Sorry, that's probably not what you wanted to hear, you probably wanted to hear the juicy details. Just ask if you want to know anything more specific.
>>
>>7326387
Semi-passing MtF here. I normally use the men's restroom because I can't be bothered worrying if I pass or not when I go into the women's restroom. It's doesn't bother me as much to get weird looks from men as it would from women.
>>
>>7328447
>>7329181
so how's your life in general my pham? do you have a bf, steady job and everything?

do you socialize with other trannies? have you ever met a hon?
>>
>>7328767
Pretty much, most are hons as well but due to internet meme powers people think all brazilian trannies are super hot since they only see the 3 or 4 that pass from a distance while they still have their mouth shut.
>>
>>7331421

So are the hot ones actually trans and on hormones, or just feminine genetically?
>>
>>7331472
It's quite rare for them to go all he way because their clients are mostly people who want their dick.
Some probably go the basic tranny route with spiro though but most of the time, it's just plastic surgery and not having a hon face to begin with.
>>
File: Together.jpg (247KB, 740x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Together.jpg
247KB, 740x1038px
>>7326387
Im almost a year in and I still use the mens room because I am unpassable and I live in red states so I dont want to risk doing anything that will get me killed. Its why I where a sports bra everyday and My hair looks awful. I still look like a dude. A dude with nice skin, but a dude none the less. Unless I magically start passing within the next few months, I dont see this pattern changing anytime soon.
>>
>>7332347
Same to all that and i've been on hrt for almost a decade
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.