[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tops, blowjobs and rimming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

Why do people say sucking a bottom off or eating him out is an undignified thing for a top to do? I've never bottomed but I like to perform oral. I don't think doing these things is submissive in any way when you both know who is going to be on top, and usually I make it clear it'll be me. Tfw your partner writhes and moans under your assault... I get off on seeing a bottom in the throes of passion, it gives me power over them like no rough fucking does. And you still can do both - I mean, be a gentle top but turn into a power-hungry dom right after that. So why pleasuring your bottom is considered to be a wrong thing to do?
>>
>>7326207
Oh-o-ohohooooo dadddiiiiie
>>
I just like dick and ass
>>
>>7326207
you're eating shit, its as sub as you can possibly be
>>
>>7326341
So what? If a bottom gets off on me licking his feet (well groomed, of course), I'll do that too. With his legs on my shoulders and my dick up his ass.
>>
>>7326540
I like eating ass too but it's like the standard definition of undignified. Because poop is dirty and assholes are dirty and you're sticking your tongue in it
>>
Stop thinking about what other people think.
>>
>>7326207
>that pic

fucking revolting
>>
>>7326207
I'm a bottom and I eat ass, literally nothing wrong with it
>>
>>7326341
>you're eating shit
maybe if you live in a third world country like murica where it isn't the standard to have a bidet in your bathroom and no shit in your anus
>>
>>7327402
BIdets are literally for Muslims and their French fuccbois
>>
>>7326341
>>7326644

Just because you don't know how to clean your own ass doesn't mean the rest of us don't.
>>
Of course tops rim the bottom. Best way to get his hole ready
>>
>>7326207
I've never rimmed before so do people really do that before washing or cleaning the other persons ass? That's gross, isnt it?
>>
>>7326207
>tfw don't even care about getting sucked/rimmed, just want a muscle top to dom me
>>
>>7326207
idk i've been thinking a lot about this, im 20 yo virgin and i always thought that if a guy wanted to suck me off id literally get dressed and go home. idk why it is such a problem for me i just dont like anyone to go down there except me. maybe i'm a tranny
>>
>>7327990
>I've never rimmed before so do people really do that before washing or cleaning the other persons ass? That's gross, isnt it?

You wash your ass before you go out to the bar, or to wherever you're hooking up.

Assholes don't seep shit out of them constantly... if yours does, seek a medical professional.
>>
>>7327402
clean it all you want theres still a shitload of shitmolecules in there even if you cant see them, and you're eating them
>>
>>7328721
I assume you also go outside with a full body suit on and gloves on?
Otherwise, your argument is hypocritical.
>>
>>7328729
no Im not, cause I like rimming. It just seems like more of a sub thing than a dom thing is all I was sayin
>>
File: toothbrush.jpg (187KB, 1000x1493px) Image search: [Google]
toothbrush.jpg
187KB, 1000x1493px
>>7328721
Do you close the lid to the toilet before you flush? If you fail to do this every single time, and if any guest fails to do it, then there are shit particulates on everything in that room.

Everything.
>pic related
>>
>>7328458
this is a phenomenon in the lesbian world i believe

stone butch lesbians who refuse to be touched, and every single one ends up transitioning into a man later on

strap in anon
>>
>>7329869
Basically, this is somewhat accurate.

Sure, every now and then I like getting sucked, but it's a total turnoff when I want to suck his dick but he asks/suggests the opposite. It becomes incredibly awkward to try to answer, "Do you want me to suck your dick?" with a "Well, uhh... actually..." I'll just tell you if I want it.
>>
I've read mouth is the most dirty place on the human's body and still almost everyone likes kissing.
>>7328742
Better to keep toothbrushes and other stuff in the closed locker.
>>
>>7329869
This. Why would anyone be want to be fucked by a fag?
>>
>>7329869
I usually don't ask what is it they want, just drop them on the bed and go at it. Sometimes I hold a bottom's hips down to prevent him from fucking my throat. And I've never kneeled before a standing man to give him a blowjob.
Well, you can say these are half-measures and I'm still a fag. If it's your opinion, fine.
>>
>>7329869
>tfw vers with vers fuckbuddy
Feels good that I don't have to use mental gymnastics like this to justify or figure out something that's like literally nothing
>>
>>7330108
You're right, vers is the best. I don't want to get fucked (yet), but otherwise I'm closer to vers.
>>
>>7330137
I don't really like fucking others that much, I'm more of a bottom, but I can do it without a problem.
But this whole thing that it's the duty or a taboo for a top/bottom... just makes me let out an audible "What the fuck mate"
Like, saying a top should not suck dick is like saying fucking a tranny isn't gay
>>
>>7330166
I remember having an amusing conversation wuth my friend, she's a bisexual cis woman. She complained girls she met were not willing to reciprocate, they were too ihnibited and just lied without movement. They expected a woman to behave completely like a man. Maybe these girls need stone butches to fuck them but me and my friend, we don't like sctrict bottoms.
>>
>>7330166
Because a top should be a manly man not a sissy fag.
>>
>>7330282
third time the charm, amirite?
>>
So the gay community that emerged out of redefining society's gender roles now conforms to their own gender roles in terms of tops and bottoms? Sounds hypocritical.
>>
>>7330301
You must be new to being LGBT lol
>>
>>7330301
>gay community
>emerged out of redefining society's gender roles

You seem lost.
>>
>tfw no muscular top bf to give a blowjob to
>>
>>7326207
I dunno. I never considered it submissive, pretty much every guy I've been fucked with has eaten me out before. I love it. As for it being dirty, if I know I'm being fucked (or there's a chance) I'm clean as a whistle. If I'm not, I'm not getting fucked or rimmed, end of story.
>>
>>7329902
Mythbusters did an episode on toothbrushes and they showed that basically whatever you do you're still going to have some faecal coli form on your brush. It's not going to kill you.
>>
>>7340460
Isn't there a little bit of shit on basically everything humans interact with, including your restaurant food, but in negligible amounts?
>>
Tops are definitely meant to rim their bottoms but it's weird if they suck them

But that's just my opinion - as a bottom
>>
>>7326341
Do you not douche/enema/wash before you bottom?
Have you actually had any experience with guys, or anal, or anything sexual or even physical with another human?
There is literally no "shit" involved if the bottom is sufficiently/basicly hygienic.
>>
>>7344426
This is what fags want you to think, right before they shit in your mouth.

Also enimas aren't "basic hygiene"
>>
>>7326207

Unknown.

If someone's penis is between my teeth and my jaw, I am clearly in control of things. I have full control over whether their next sensation is pleasure or pain.

Not sure where the notion that going down on someone is a submissive act.
>>
>>7326207

>I get off on seeing a bottom in the throes of passion, it gives me power over them like no rough fucking does.
>I mean, be a gentle top but turn into a power-hungry dom right after that.

We need more tops like this
>>
itt: pathetic tops and bottoms performing all sorts of mental gymnastics
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.