[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you really wanted to be drugged up and abused?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1480454487308.png (2MB, 704x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1480454487308.png
2MB, 704x1920px
< Can't be healthy
>>
Drugged up, not really but abused, yes.
>>
Yep. I was violently raped when I was 18 and the trauma has almost become a fetish. I actively encourage my fiancee to take advantage of me when I'm drunk just because the feeling of vulnerability and the memory of the fear I felt when I was raped weirdly turns me on.

I'm really, really fucked up.
>>
>>7325448
>. I actively encourage my fiancee to take advantage of me when I'm drunk just because the feeling of vulnerability and the memory of the fear I felt when I was raped weirdly turns me on.

... Go on...
>>
Yeah.

My childhood was shit and now I'm a full blown masochist.

All I think about is getting beaten up and raped.
>>
>>7325422
im not a transgirl but i want this to happen to me. Although I would rather it be a /pol/
>>
>>7325448
I yhink my sexuality is just an extension of how I was treated as a kid.

Men wold bully me a lot but in private or small groups they could be really nice. I when guys hit me so long as they hug me later.

Women would insult me and make fun of me a lot. They'd belittle me and try to make me do favors for them, things I would've already done because I thought we were friends. I like femdom somewhat but mostly hurting women.

I've always felt sympathetic to other mtfs I read about growing up and I got lots of encouragement online. Mtfs just make me all lovey dovey.

Ftms are weird. Never met a proper one so no opinion sexually.
>>
>>7325422
do you also see a fetish story about a black person and think all black people have the same fetish?
>>
>>7325761
That would mean you'd end up in the hospital after you had your asshole abused.
>>
>>7325422

I think you're missing the point op. Fantasy realized is called nightmare.

But while we're fantasizing, I'm trans and I would absolutely love being fucked like this but by a lez girl with a strapon. Go figure.
>>
It's called fantasy for a reason.

I get off on being drugged and abused, and I've had sex where my partner gave me drugs ahead of time and then beat me and used me roughly once the stuff kicked in. The thing is, though, that I knew I was going to be drugged beforehand, and we had rules about what they were allowed to do and at what point of highness or drunkenness they should check in with me or stop. I've never had a time where I regretted doing it afterwards, because we took the necessary steps to make sure I didn't get seriously hurt, both mentally and physically.
>>
>>7325422
Would be awesome but I prefer not chastity. I'd rather just be impotent and small and have no big bulge.
It's just fantasy though, in reality I'd only do it in a controlled environment, not actual rape.
>>
>>7326275
Sucking someone off while they play games is something I really, really want. I might even take out a post on craigslist, to see if any hot guys in my area are down for the holidays.

People have no idea how much pleasure it gives me to serve someone like that. After a hard day, he comes home, sits down on the couch with a beverage or whatever, and unzips his pants. I blow him while he plays games for an hour and get cuddled before bed. Mmmmm :F fuck
>>
>>7325422
>tfw you will never be the cute dork from /v/ lovingly abusing an mtf qt cause no dick
>>
>>7327235

>no dick
>implying

s t r a p o n
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.