[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello, this is my first time posting on this board and i came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1408551523830.jpg (78KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408551523830.jpg
78KB, 580x640px
hello, this is my first time posting on this board and i came to you with a question

i was wondering if anyone else experienced what i have

>be a fucking nerd but have a huge dick
>to socially awkard to get any girls
>still horny as fuck
>end up fucking twinks or trans every few weeks although i wish i could simply land at least one girl

is there a term for this? and don't say "asshole" since i ALWAYS clarify beforehand that i just meet these acquaintances for sex
>>
>>7323852
>>7323852

Why dont you just meet women for casual fuck sessions? Why do you consistently pur your dick into someone else with a dick, if you say you want women? What the fuck does your dick size have to do with you being a bumbling duff in dront of women? Why is it wqsier for you to fuck something with a penis attatched?

These are things you need to ask yourself. Look within and find the answer.
>>
>>7323852
Yes, bisexual
>>
>>7323865
there is no answer, i am on "straight meetup" sites as well, but literally NONE of the women want anything to do with me, i'd say i am at least 6/10, definitely not too ugly

dick size is important because on the gay dating site i frequent guys go nuts over it and are greedy as hell, complimenting my girth and size constantly

so i thought "hey i have a big dick apparently, i should be good and set to hookup on a dating site with women"

but like 95% of them don't even respond (and yes i know that such sites have around 1 women per 20 men)
>>
welp
>>
no woman cares that you have a big dick, that isn't even something I would consider when choosing who to date. if you're socially awkward and only want to use people for sex then it's no wonder no girl will come near you
>>
>>7323956
"only want to use people for sex"

what's with the chad clichee and them getting laid all the time then?
>>
>>7323882

But the thing is you're still fucking guys. If you are horny you can jerk off. All im saying is you are exuding rather homo tendencies. Most straight guys don't fuck dudes because they're horny.

Also, you're probably fucking dregling size queens who don't even appreciate you as anything more than a thick pole. Not really a worthwhile exploit. Hook up with a real man if you want to fuck guys.

As for your problem with women, i don't really know what to tell you. Im bisexual and currently dating a guy. I pretty mich have similar feelings as you concerning girls, but i wouldn't worry about it too much. Worrying makes it harder to communicate with them. It sounds cliche but just be natural. Fuck, i had some cashier girl smiling and flirting with me at walmart this yesterday afternoon, and all i did was say hello and ask her how shr was doing, and then i said her christmas hat was cute.

The main moral of the story is that if you can hook up with twinky femboy size queens, you can get chicks too.

Also, question: do you consider yourself full on straight?
>>
>>7323961
because using people for sex is only bad if you're ugly
>>
>>7323966
no since i am not retarded and am well aware of the fact that i fuck guys, i don't consider myself straight

more like bisexual out of frustration

thing is, i figured if guys have size queens there must be some women being size queens too (you know, with all the memes and stories you hear, about girls dropping guys because they can't satisfy her, meanwhile i made my female sexual partners cum several times every time)

thanks for the helpful answer btw anon
>>
>>7323852
post pics or your a needle dick liar
>>
>>7323872
he told you not to call him an asshole
>>
>>7323983
is this even allowed here?
>>
>>7323977

There are plenty of girls who are size queens, they just don't like to admit it bdcause it makes them look bad. Unfortunately a lot of fags don't have any sense of shame. Not to say liking a big dig is a shameful thing, but i really can't stand how slutty some people are about it. Putting way to much stock in the cock. And i like cock.

And no problem; like i said, i generally feel the same way about girls. I get more anxious around girls than i do guys, but im just a nervous person in general. I was terrified when i asked my current giy friend out. Like i said, its cliche, but just try to be natural. Also don't be creepy, like those sad fucks in online games that transform into white knight mode at the mention of a female.
>>
>>7323989
Being bisexual doesnt mean youre an asshole anon.
>>
>>7323990
why wouldnt it be??
>>
File: getatme.jpg (103KB, 583x701px) Image search: [Google]
getatme.jpg
103KB, 583x701px
>>7324001
ok but just for anon (just realised i can't spoiler this so i guess i'll better not)
>>
>>7324011
pussy
>>
>>7324011
so you're autistic AND you have a small dick
lmao
>>
>>7324022
enjoy your ban autismo
>>
>>7324019
theres no proof of his needle dick until he shows us
>>
>>7324025
why so rude i wonder? you got what you wanted
>>
>>7324022
Your balls are kind of small anon
>>
>>7324022

meh i was expecting more from all your talk
>>
>>7323998
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>7324049
Are you ever satisfied you cock hungry whore? You got your picture now scram.
>>
>>7324049
gotta see it in relation bruv, i am 6'5''
>>
>>7324060
lol sure you are
>>
>>7324065
thanks for believing me, most people on the chan tend to get sarchastic
>>
>>7324060
Wouldnt that make it look smaller though?
>>
>>7324073
yes, if it were small
>>
>>7324082
it's tiny dude, u are a tiny man.
>>
File: DanPortraitSFIV.jpg (135KB, 674x695px) Image search: [Google]
DanPortraitSFIV.jpg
135KB, 674x695px
at any rate, thanks for all the help and critique buckos, guess i am getting back out there
>>
How did you meet trans?
>>
>>7323852
Socially awkward huh? Here are some tips.

1. Think about others, as in truly think about how the other feels and the decisions they will make. People are generally self serving, take a moment to break from the self center attitude and heighten your awareness of others around you.

2. Be genuinely interested in other people. Ask about what they like. Ask if they would share their interest with you. The conversation typically forms organically from there into a nice evening.

3. Be happy with yourself and when you make a decision commit to it. Many people are timid and withdrawn. Force yourself out there and make up what do to next in the moment as the time comes.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.