[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you aren't bisexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1480489286021.jpg (55KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480489286021.jpg
55KB, 480x270px
>you aren't living
>>
>>7323381
i was never living to begin with
>>
>>7323381

Agreed!

Let's conquer the world and enforce bisexuality in society!!!
>>
In the future everybody will be bi because that's how we'll teach our kids to behave
>>
I am and I want to fucking die because I can't tell what I want from my relationships.
>>
I don't see the point, what cute girl is gonna want to go out with a twink
>>
Why would I want to date women?
They don't have a cock.
>>
I don't know if I'm bi or gay. All I know is I get off on being the sub in BDSM scenes and I've never met (in person) a female that was into bdsm and dom.
>>
How do you deal with the cock lust when you're in a relationship with a woman? Pls halp
>>
>>7324255

They're called dominatrixes.

You're bi, just mostly gay.
>>
>>7324239

plenty, are you kidding me?
>>
>>7324304

Suggest a threesome.
>>
>>7324304

Jack off. You have a cock right in front of you, after all.
>>
>>7323933
Wut? Like I understand not knowing what you want out of a relationship but how the fuck does that correlate with liking guys and gals?
>>
>>7324243
The good ones do.

:^)
>>
>>7323381
>Not living

Exactly because bisex doesn't exists
>>
>>7329664
So if men and women give you boners, what are you?
>>
>>7329675

Don't try to confuse the poor child, he'll grow up eventually. We can hope.
>>
>>7324304
just buy a dragon dildo and get your gf to wreck your boipussy
>>
>>7328844
because in my relationship I both love my girlfriend and want a big strong man to fuck my brains out
>>
File: 1440523944968.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1440523944968.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
>>7331284
I really hope this doesnt happen to me

Im in a very good relationship with a guy and although I dont crave women for satisfaction now Im scared I will in the future. I wouldnt want him to have to go through that. fuck
>>
>>7331284
Have you brought up fem-dom or pegging with her?
>>
>>7331987
I want my tops to be masculine. Eh, whatever, I'll just get over it I guess.
>>7331358
God I hate myself for putting her through it because I love her so much
>>
>>7329664
>if you aren't bisexual then you are not living
>"If you are bisexual you are not living!"
Autism vs reading comprehension 1-0
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.