[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if gay conversion therapy worked would you go through?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

I would. I don't like being gay
>>
>>7323133
No, I don't wanna become part of the patriarchy.
>>
>>7323144
No dogs or feminist allowed
>>
>>7323150
Too late, we're establishing a colony here, mascfag.
>>
>>7323144
>>7323160
Can't wait for Mike "Current Runs from Negative to HIV Positive" Pence
>>
>>7323160
Why would you be a male feminist if your gay? The only reason a man is a feminist is so he can score with some chicks
>>
File: beavis.gif (476KB, 480x301px) Image search: [Google]
beavis.gif
476KB, 480x301px
>>7323173
>The only reason a man is a feminist is so he can score with some chicks
have you seen the betas at feminist things? they're not scoring
>>
>>7323144
>the patriarchy
Not an argument.

The problem with being gay or bi is that while not being a defining characteristic of someone it sure is an important one, so you might end up being really different from your previous self, and I don't know how I would manage to deal with that.
>>
>>7323169
I don't live in America and you can't really tell I'm gay so joke's on you faggot.

>>7323173
I'm not really a feminist but I would prefer to associate with them than with you, so...
>>
Well yeah, who the fuck would choose this lifestyle? Taking a dick feels great but I'd give anything to see women the way straight men do.
>>
>>7323184

I know. That's why they turn to feminism as a mating strategy http://takimag.com/article/feminism_as_a_mating_strategy_among_beta_males_jim_goad/print#axzz4RTEUmK3j
>>
>>7323209
>so you might end up being really different from your previous self

If I hadn't been gay I would have probably become part of the patriarchy so what you said is somewhat connected to my comment.
>>
File: elbowned.gif (2MB, 322x175px) Image search: [Google]
elbowned.gif
2MB, 322x175px
>>7323226
>being a willing tool of the gynocracy
>>
>>7323285
Women everywhere in the world are more accepting of gays than straight men are.
>>
>>7323328
Sounds like you haven't outlived your usefulness yet
>>
>>7323133
No.
Women are terrible creatures.
>>
>>7323169
Does anyone else think that Trump knows pence is a flaming homo (he's from New York) and appointed him because he knows he can't handle it.
>>
File: IMG_8110.jpg (85KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8110.jpg
85KB, 600x772px
>>7323430
Naw. If he wanted a gay he coulda picked this
>>
>>7323328
The fact there is a group of men who inherently aren't attracted to women disgusts them. The moments gays cease to be useful to women in the first world is the moment they'll call for extermination.
>>
>>7323133
No.
I would be a traitor to Cock.
>>
>>7323133
If there was literal switch that could be flipped, without any effort, I would probably do it.

Seeing as it would probably be quite the ordeal, I think I would just stick with how I am now. I like liking dicks.
>>
>>7323133
yes, I'd turn gay in a heartbeat.
>>
>>7323169
That's Mike "The electric fence" Pence you degenerate.
>>
>>7323133
no, it dont work, and i would not go through with it even if it did work, i enjoy my homosexuality and i love to fornicate with a gay lover
>>
>>7323173
because feminism is another word for egalitarianism and I like the idea of destroying gender roles, getting wore girls interested in STEM and sports, and getting more boys interested in the more creative subjects.
>>
>>7323133
if it was a pill, maybe

if i had to go to a camp for 6 months to be reeducated, no thanks
>>
>>7324616
>because feminism is another word for egalitarianism
lol
feminism is about reversing the control of power, not about equalizing it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.