[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 14412.jpg (25KB, 254x242px) Image search: [Google]
14412.jpg
25KB, 254x242px
PLEASE tell me I am not the only one who sees how utterly fucking retarded people who identify as this are.

Literally HOW?
>>
>>7323106
>I'm muslim, I'm gay, but I don't commit homosexual acts and plan to either live in celibacy or start a heterosexual family

That's how.
>>
>>7323220

yeah the gay muslim >liberals< are about to lead a life of celibacy

please shoot yourself in the head
>>
>>7323232
op said nothing about liberals
>>
>>7323106
It's called being a cherry picker contrarian fag who wants to have his cake and eat it too.
>>
File: 1466722814471.jpg (36KB, 552x553px) Image search: [Google]
1466722814471.jpg
36KB, 552x553px
>>7323106
Doublethink

But the problem is one side will over take the other. Resulting in either the subject leaving the faith or shoot up a gay night club.
>>
>>7323106
One is living your life as a paranoid closet case, who will either get killed/exiled for being gay, or for leaving islam so they're stuck in a very tough position.

The other is simply deluding yourself that being gay and muslim is perfectly compatible, a thought process ironically only seen in liberal countries where the percentage of muslims is still very small.
>>
>>7323106
Like gay Christians.

Non-orthodox.

Seriously what's with people thinking Muslims are all perfectly adherent to Islam? Most of them aren't as far as I'm aware.

>>7324227
Literally every single religion offers those things or very similar things. The singling out of Islam when comparative issues continue to exist even in the most "modern" western nations, is mostly out of a tribalist and primitive fear of the foreign.

Note how the above paragraph doesn't say that Islam doesn't have serious problems, by the way.

So often people think two ideas contradict each other when in fact they don't.
>>
What about transgender Muslims?

Iran is one of the trans-friendliest countries in the world desu.
>>
>>7325739
Trans doesn't challenge the patriarchy very much because you're just shifting from one gender box to the other. As long as you obey the gender binary system, all is good.

Note: don't confuse gender binary with sexual dimorphism.
>>
>>7323106
religion is a brainwashing tool, all christians, jews & muslims are brainwashed in to thinking they have to live a certain way or burn in hell forever, i have good news for you, god is a myth, allah, jehovah or jesus or mohammad whatever labels you give god and his profits & saviors, are all sockpuppets used by religions to control and manipulate people,

"All the ideologies and religions have their own answers for the big questions, but these are usually bound as a dogma to some kind of tribe. Religions in particular feature supernatural elements that other tribes, other faiths, cannot accept, And every tribe, no matter how generous, benign, loving and charitable, nonetheless looks down on all other tribes. What's dragging down human progress worldwide is religious faith."

The difference between religion and science is: religion is based on a primitive and brual set of laws and superstition and dogma, where science is based on observation and reason, science will win because it works.
>>
>>7325211
>forcing fags to become women under threat of death because hey at least it technically isn't gay anymore

>friendly
>>
>>7324227
>>Literally every single religion offers those things or very similar things

I hate all of the Judeo-Christian religions as much as the next guy, but to pretend that Islam is not objectively the most backwards and violent out of all of them is a joke. It requires a level of cognitive dissonance that is pretty terrifying.
>>
>>7325956
I said trans friendly, not gay friendly.

>>7325966
>>7325976
>to pretend that Islam is not objectively the most backwards and violent out of all of them is a joke
It's only in an earlier stage of development, and there's no reason to think this is due to the religion itself instead of geopolitical shenanigans. Middle east in general is fucked up, in part because of western forces ironically, like see how the US destabilizes the whole region, gives Saudi Arabia tons of power by trading with them, and well, then you have the Saudi ideology of radical Islamism dominate the area because there aren't any other centralized forces to oppose it. See Noam Chomsky regarding how the US indirectly caused the Al Qaeda, ISIS, and so on.
>>
>>7326001
>there's no reason to think this is due to the religion itself instead of geopolitical shenanigans.
Aside of maybe the religion having been violent as fuck from the beginning?
>>
>>7326001
Fuck off Mohammed. We all see through your bullshit here.
>>
>>7325918
>religion is a brainwashing tool
>>
File: muslim femboys.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
muslim femboys.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
I don't know but have a bunch of muslim fags
>>
File: muslim femboys2.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
muslim femboys2.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>>7326491

Astaghfirullah they're cute desu
>>
>>7326122
>Aside of maybe the religion having been violent as fuck from the beginning?
Also see: Bible?
>>
>>7326633
Only /pol/tards deny that christianity was incredibly violent from very early on except for maybe Jesus and a few saints, and that it was spread by bloodshed once it took power in Rome.
>>
>>7323220
That's how pedos live
are they still pedos?
>>
>>7326663
Right. Thank you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.