[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DO YOU DO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: trolly4.png (145KB, 862x509px) Image search: [Google]
trolly4.png
145KB, 862x509px
WHAT DO YOU DO?
>>
Is the trolley driver a white straight cis male Christian? Because if so I'd hop on that stupid trolley and kill his worthless ass.
>>
>>7322938
What happens if I pull the switch?
>>
>>7322947
his aboriginal but cis and hetero

>>7322948
the tribe dies
>>
multi-track drifting
>>
>>7322938
At least if a bunch of tranny-bulldykes move into a neighborhood they don't turn it in to africa

Kill the niggers
>>
kill the niggers, then circle around again and take out the tumblers
>>
>>7322965
only correct answer
>>
multi-track drifting is always the answer
>>
>>7322938
the great liberal test

only liberals are allowed to answer no conservatives allowed
>>
liberals love being the hero to the blacks. theyd kill their own kind
>>
File: kHruzBM.png (174KB, 416x396px) Image search: [Google]
kHruzBM.png
174KB, 416x396px
>>7323164
such a victim complex, you know as well as i those trannies dont deserve to exist when a whole tribe is at stake.
>>
File: 198.jpg (25KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
198.jpg
25KB, 500x492px
>>7323164
oh and it seems you have let us know you would let a whole tribe die just to save a few crazy freaks
>>
It would be pretty fucking special to see a train plow through that many people at once. The tumblr faggots are still tied up so I could just slowly kick them to death afterwards.
>>
>>7322938
Kill the fags
>>
Are they like the islanders from King Kong? I'd send that tribe straight to monkey heaven.
>>
>>7322948
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>7323425
maori or something
>>
It's a huge cliche by now, but definitely multi track drifting
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 452x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 452x326px
>>7322938
>>
>>7322938
>savages
>activists

totally this >>7324184
>>
>>7322938
i get in the trolley, drive it over the three nutcases, then go back and run over the stupid village people
>>
>>7324330
>someone other than me using the word savages
oh my.
is it catching on?
>>
>>7322938
derail the train, get both.

>natives

wait, natives to africa? where? depending on where, I want to save them..... african blacks not from shit holes are actually awesome, and better than american blacks.
>>
>>7326603
what? That is one of the oldest terms for this in history
>>
>>7322938
MULTI-TRACK DRIFTING
>>
>>7327563
i was thinking the same thing
flip the switch after the first set of wheels clear the switch, kill all of em'
>>
Nothing I'm not responsible if I don't do shit.
>>
Theres only one option. When a man has two choices, he cant stomp around until an alternative comes around, he either has to take one option or stop the source of both. I think you know what i mean ((()))
>>
>>7328295
>Jews created black tribes in Africa
>Jews created black people
>Jews created Africa

Anon, stop
>>
>>7327090
I guess your use of "savages" was referring to the black part of "a tribe of black natives that are cis and hetero" then.
>>
>>7322965
Seconded. Dorifto Traino.
>>
>>7323164
whites liberal or right wing gay or straight are naturally racist and evil just read this thread
>>
>>7323138
>on /lgbt/ board

I AIN'T COLOURED SO THIS IS EASY

SWITCH IT TO THE TRACK WITH THE SHITSKINS!!
>>
>>7322938
Utilitarianism, an entire tribe > 3 activists
+ it's impossible that the full tribe is cishet
+ I don't really like activists anyway, but I don't hate blacks
>>
>>7322965
This guy gets it.
>>
>>7333047
>Utilitarianism, an entire tribe > 3 activists
Such simplistic views.
>>
>>7322938
You calling me a racist? I let the trolley run over the SJWs, that's a win-win situation.
>>
>>7322938
Kill the trannies. The world doesn't need more feminists.
>>
>>7322961
>aboriginal
Kill it with fire before running it over with a freight train
>>
desu baka senpai cuck
>>
Kill the backs. The point is to save as many lives as possible after all.
>>
>>7322938
pull the lever and then tear the lever out and use it to bash the skulls of the activists
>NO WITNESSES
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.