[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does lgbt think of cara devigeline?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (8KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 219x230px
>>
>>7322562
So is she cis or not?
>>
Nothing but I want that annoying avatarfagging cuck to get testicular/colon/penile/prostate cancer tbqh.
>>
File: IMG_4211.jpg (336KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4211.jpg
336KB, 960x1440px
>>7322576
Why do you think you get instinctively hostile toward everything I say? Most likely it points more toward social conditioning than it does me being in the wrong.
>>
>>7322588
No. No it doesn't. We have all independently reached the conclusion that you are a delusional hyper narcissist and borderline stalker.

You are a failed tranny.
>>
>>7322588
Because you are a retard who doesn't know then to shut up.
>>
>>7322598
Okay. What exactly did I do, in your mind, that points toward narcissism?
>>
>>7322638
That you believe you know what is best for humanity by wanting them all to be neutered to cater to what is most likely just a fetish gone too far.
>>
>>7322638
Dude, you literally fit the text book clinic definition of narcissist:

1. Claiming to be an "expert" at many things
2. An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
3. Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships
4. Difficulty with empathy
5. Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)
6. Pretending to be more important than they actually are
7. Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements
8. Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people

Honestly you are one of the clearest examples I've ever encountered of a true narcissist. You aren't right about everything. You aren't even right about 10% of things.
>>
>>7322638
Also the whole stalking that girl then wanting to hurt her for not paying attention to you.
>>
>>7322562
I love Cara, she seems like a nice person and I like how she looks.
>>
>>7322562
How do you think she would feel about a sociopath attaching her pics to their insane posts.
>>
File: IMG_4214.jpg (282KB, 1125x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4214.jpg
282KB, 1125x1000px
>>7322729
Except that I have an incredible, feeling, empathetic and sympathetic recognition and understanding of interpersonal relationships, dynamics, actions etc. I wouldn't be participating in gender critique if I didn't have that ability. I am very talented and very intelligent. Other people here recognize that. Yes I can be arrogant sometimes but it's critical for me to maintain self worth and confidence when the world is against me.

>>7322735
If you knew her you wouldn't be sympathizing with her.
>>
>>7322782
>Except that I have an incredible, feeling, empathetic and sympathetic recognition and understanding of interpersonal relationships, dynamics, actions etc. I wouldn't be participating in gender critique if I didn't have that ability. I am very talented and very intelligent. Other people here recognize that. Yes I can be arrogant sometimes but it's critical for me to maintain self worth and confidence when the world is against me.

LMAO. Thank you for proving the point. This is saturated and dripping with the words of a narcissist.
>>
>>7322782
>If you knew her you wouldn't be sympathizing with her.
if you hate her so much why are you so obsessed with her?
>>
>>7322562
Literally who.
>>
>>7322840
She's part of Taylor's squad you fucking oldfag
>>
>>7322849
Wait, Taylor Swift? That girl who sings country music?
So her only appeal is being in this "squad" of her, which by what I found in her wiki implied they were close friends. Well, as good friends as famous people can be I suppose.
No, seriously, what else does she does? It says singer, model and actress, but I don't know any of her works.
>>
>>7322849
>Taylor's squad

Literally what.
>>
File: IMG_4215.png (1MB, 1045x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4215.png
1MB, 1045x1026px
>>7322838
I don't hate her. It's just that she's done more bad things to me than I ever could and ever did to her.
>>
>>7322865
>That girl who sings country music?
Are you seriously this disconnected from the rest of the world?

>what else does she does

I don't know about her singing but she used to be a model like 2 years ago and was on the cover of Vogue and did the Victoria Secret's Angels and all that shit then she later transitioned to acting and has been on several movies like Paper Planes and Suicide Squad (which you must've heard of at some point this year).
>>
>>7322902
Well, I haven't watched TV in like 4 years, so yeah, I'm that disconnected from the world. Most media I consume is anime, series and movies, all of which I watch on the internet (I rarely go to the cine). I read news every now and then, but mostly political stuff or local shit (I'm not murrikan).
Well, I don't know about paper planes, but I watched "suicide squad" and boy, she better stick to the Taylor's squad because SS sucked in so many ways is really hard to choose were to start.

She looks qt though, I just don't get the whole ruckus about her around here (I have seen her image several times posted in /lgbt/). And for what you say I get it even less, I mean if she was a model (which I didn't knew people gave two fucks about models anymore), acted in fucking SS and paper TOWN (I just googled it) which has 6.4 in IMDB then, why people care so much about her? She doesn't seem to be talented, she isn't outstandingly cute and neither posses any other quality then, why? I just don't get it. It's some teenager trend or what?
>>
>>7322994
>I just don't get the whole ruckus about her around here

There's an anon that uses Cara pictures as his signature and this anon is very controversial (I personally find him funny, though), that's basically it.

>didn't knew people gave two fucks about models anymore

Models have seen a resurgence in their popularity for the last three or four years.

>why people care so much about her

She's very likeable, she started the trend of having full eyebrows (I'm gay but I think girls like better like this) and she used to date StV. How old are you btw?
>>
>>7323057
I'm just hearing this StV and I must say, is shit. At least "digital witness" is very shit.
But well, now I understand why, it's because she's a lesbian. That explains a lot. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>7322994
She is important
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>7322782
>Except that I have an incredible narcissistic personality. I am very narcissistic and very narcissistic. Other people here recognize that. Yes I can be feigning humbleness sometimes but my actions betray my intentions.
That's all I can hear.
>>
File: cha.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>7322882
>"now I wear her skin like a suit and her face like a mask"
Narcissistic AND latent AGP, what a lovely combo.
I honestly hope she has a restraining order against you before something really bad happens.
>>
File: IMG_4190.jpg (551KB, 1280x1678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4190.jpg
551KB, 1280x1678px
>>7325413
You can pretend to be a girl your whole life and still not be AGP or trans. Also how did that post in any way signify that, idiot?
>>
>>7322782
>understanding of interpersonal relationships, dynamics, actions etc
holy fuck my sides. you are pretty much on POTC levels of autism/delusion
>>
>>7325561
Hit a nerve? Go back to maintaining your stalker folders or whatever.
>>
>>7322588
>people disagreeing with me means i'm right
in your dreams, fucking retard

>>7322562
it looks like some sort of demented creature or an ayy lmao from an old episode of the X files
>>
File: armchair bully.jpg (15KB, 305x283px) Image search: [Google]
armchair bully.jpg
15KB, 305x283px
>>7322588
>>7322782
>>7322882
>>7325561
be glad you're hiding behind the monitor faggot because i would seriously beat your creepy faggy ass up
>>
>>7322882
Who is this?
>>
>>7326693
Ren spriggs, she was revealed to be AGP on camera on the show she's featured on. That's what the screenshot is of
>>
File: IMG_4208.jpg (93KB, 531x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4208.jpg
93KB, 531x1000px
>>7326680
>white knighting over girls that aren't even real girls
Okay? Nobody is impressed by you.
>>
File: 1397748378735.png (50KB, 280x258px) Image search: [Google]
1397748378735.png
50KB, 280x258px
>>7326742
i think this is the first time you've ever posted something funny

you should still commit sudoku tho
>>
>>7326742
the fuck are you talking about you goofy ass motherfucker?

i want to end your life not because of your little faggy obsession but because you are the most obnoxious little twerp on this side of the cambodian bamboo weaving site
>>
>>7326742
>aren't even real girls
the truth comes out
>>
>>7326838
>obnoxious little twerp
is this a saved by the bell script?
>>
File: 1477580640358.jpg (330KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477580640358.jpg
330KB, 1024x768px
>>7322562
Talentless upper class whore
>>
Cool dude dresses a bit faggy also skinnyfat with extreme gyno, bloke needs to hit the gym and he'll be swimming in pussy
>>
>>7322902

You're an old person too, failure. You just haven't gotten around to manifesting it yet. You aren't preparing well for when it happens, and it will.
>>
I would actually be friends with Cara, or at least acquaintances. I'd get coffee with her. She seems alright
>>
>>7322562

She's not attractive. I don't have any other opinion on her.
>>
File: IMG_4227.jpg (359KB, 1078x1502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4227.jpg
359KB, 1078x1502px
Can someone help gofundme this for me... giving anything means something to me....
https://www.prizeo.com/prizes/cara-delevingne/a-trip-to-london-and-a-tea-date
>>
>>7322562
Never heard of her before outside of /lgbt/, why is she so popular here?
>>
>>7332352
She's an unattractive fashion model/actress from the UK. Was in suicide squad iirc.

>popular
She isn't lol. Not since op showed up.
>>
>>7322562
she is appropriating black culture by wearing that hair style. I cannot stand for this act of mysogynoir.
>>
>>7332372
I'm from the UK and never heard of anyone talk about her outside here, don't know why OP has such the hots for her 2bh, she's a 5/10 at best.
>>
>>7332390
>outside here

By that, I mean't outside of /lgbt/, not outside the UK. She was in Suicide Squad anyway and that was a shit film
>>
>>7331979
I'm not that old, though. I still have like one or two years left.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.