[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other trans recruit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 19

File: image.png (683KB, 923x964px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
683KB, 923x964px
So yeah I don't really know why but every once in a while I'll get to know a boy somehow, and immediately I know there's something different about him. Maybe he's polite and sweet, maybe he doesn't see me like other boys do like in a sexual way, but... Kinda like a sister? And I can just tell. Sometimes if I'm unsure I'll test them a bit... Call them a cute lil kitten and see what happens. But you just know: this one is different.

so I keep testing... Can I call them my boy lesbian? Let me practice makeup on you anon, it'll be fun hold still... Oh you look so sweet we need to dress you up now!

If they pass all the tests, or even if they only "fight back" a tiny bit, then it's time to convince them to start hormones... Usually tell them to just try and see, it's not even permanent until 3 months in... So hold still. This'll just hurt for like a second. You've had a flu shot, right?

Idk if that's true or not. Usually by three months they're pretty addicted. Especially with the positive reinforcement...

I'm probably into this because I had a big sister when I was 15 who did all this to me.

Anyways, I love my little sisters. anyone else recruiting for the trans army?

Pic unrelated
>>
Your sister did it to you? I don't get it.

But... I wish someone had saved me when I was 14 or 15.
>>
>>7318636
Giving me a boner, anon. I'm not even into crossdressing but I like anything with this sadistic streak to it. Post moar about turning these boys into cute little sisters.
>>
>>7321000
I don't think it is sadism, it more about empath.
>>
>>7318636
hey thats pretty good OP.

I'm going to recruit some cute transgirls.

[spoiler]and make them my slaves.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1472049579024.jpg (12KB, 335x241px) Image search: [Google]
1472049579024.jpg
12KB, 335x241px
>>7318636
write more
>>
>>7318636
Do you post on /r9k/? I fucking swear once someone tried to recruit my gay ass into becoming a girl.

Like even the makeup bullshit talk. I'm scared you're that anon.
>>
>>7320945
big sister: older trans girl who recruited me
little sisters: the girls i recruited

>>7321311
i dont know if its sadistic, but it feels sadistic.

>>7321347
i rarely ever post on /r9k/.

...........maybe i tried to recruit you in real life though. I've recruited a few /b/tards. if you are who i think you are, you should stop avoiding me and text me back.
>>
>>7318636
this is some /u/ fantasy

go back to your containment boards
>>
>>7321457
Why does it feel sadistic?

Are you the OP?

I'd do something like that, but only to save other girls. Not to hurt them...
>>
>>7321626
>/u/ fantasy
hmm but we are not real girls anon.

>tfw want to die.
>>
>post moar

okay
>go to support group
>bored bored bored bored bored...
>hear this boy spreading his message about mens rights activists...
>something about how he says its unfair women can wear pants but men cant wear skirts
>something about his passively complaining about society being mean to him
>god it just makes my teeth sharp
>blood becomes steel, thoughts become instinct
>"Don't I know you Anon."
>W-wha?"
>"Yeah...last month, at the group, you were the boy who was standing up there talking about how men shouldn't be judged just because their partner is more successful than them.. that men should be free to get made up all pretty for their girlfriend to pick them up for a date"
>"I.. of... w.. that sounds like something i'd say" (never seen him before)
>he's blushing a lot now.
>i know! i just know.
>start hanging out with him
>testing him at every opportunity.
>Shh, let me pay for you anon.
>let me get the door for you.
>Don't talk about anon that way! You guys are bullies!
>here anon, i got you a pin. wear it for me?
>every test he lets me have my way.
>let's paint your nails anon! Because... you want to? And men shouldn't care what other people think?
>start dressing him up how i want, giving him jewelry and cute clothes
>every time he displays resistance, scold him.
>"...I kind of thought you were the type of MRA who actually believed men should be able to wear skirts. not the type of MRA who's all talk. I get it that feminists brainwashed you to think men can't do this, but part of being an MRA is doing what's right even if it makes you uncomfortable for a little bit, okay?"
>convince him to start taking hormones
>"But... I've never really had gender dysphoria..."
>that doesn't sound like someone who doesn't want hormones. That sounds like someone who "doesn't" want hormones.
>...Lots of men without gender dysphoria take hormones. besides its not even permanent for 3 months, don't worry...
>6 months later his mom found out and they moved to Florida.
>>
>>7321653
I mean... that shot is really hormones and stuff, right? Not drugs, right?
>>
>>7321658
>6 months later his mom found out and they moved to Florida.
fuck

It was getting pretty good.
>>
>>7321658
Nah, that's bullshit. For a moment I really though that you were helping them.
>>
>>7321653
yes im op

estrogen is our sacrament. I am saving them with my sadism.

It feels sadistic because these baby girls keep giving me fake resistance and they want me to help break their resistance.

saying things like "b...but i can't wear that... it's really cute, what if people make fun of me???"
is like, just begging for me to "convince" them.

deep down they want this.
>>
>>7321669
of course. shooting a trans girl for the first time is the ultimate power trip.

stealing her fertility.
destroying her masculinity
controlling her very physical form.
>Shh, just look to the side, this'll only hurt for a second baby...
>Why don't you tell me how you met your best friend? you won't even notice.
>There, all done.

then when you're done, the knowledge that its slowly leaking into their blood, every second influencing their thought process more and more, changing their personality.

its kinda hot. just a little bit.
>>
>>7321693
am i missing something here? how is that NOT helping them?
>>
>>7321697
I see, somehow I wish someone has done something like that with me when I was 14, I'd be happier today.
>>
>>7321719
Oh, that's not cool, I don't know what to think about you, if you are helping or not.
>>
>>7321793
the girls i helped all stayed on hrt and seem happy, so either
a) im really good at picking my targets and im helping trans girls
b) the hormones make them trans.

i try not to waste time thinking about morals, its not like im going to stop doing this anyways.
>>
>>7321857
I see, but the sadistic part is strange.
>>
>>7321857
hehe thats pretty hot anon.

D-do they become hons or are they passable?
>>
>>7318636

Every atom in my body is screaming, and telling me that this is completely wrong.

But my dick is diamonds just picturing this, so...
>>
>>7321719
Nice, do you do anything to their cock?
Do you tell them to masturbate in a certain way?
>>
>tfw this will never happen to you
>tfw nobody will no but the randoms on 4chan
>tfw you'll die a dude
>>
File: 1469023545169.png (528KB, 387x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469023545169.png
528KB, 387x720px
>>7318636
>pic unrelated

Sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night.
>>
File: 1346523.png (187KB, 279x302px) Image search: [Google]
1346523.png
187KB, 279x302px
>>7318636
I wish I had had someone do this to me when I was younger. I'm so pathologically shy and self withholding That even now I struggle to allow myself even the slightest joy in anything feminine. It's very painful to greatly want something ultimately mundane, but to berate and break yourself down almost automatically in response.

I guess I sorta fit your bill in terms of boy personality. "Sisterly" is a good word, though "Wall-flower" is potentially more accurate. I'd even have times where I'd find myself sitting surrounded by girls who seemed to pay me no attention. I liked it, I guess.

I remember one time this happened, they brought up the topic of boys, and one of the girls ended up denouncing men altogether. Everyone nodded confidently, but after a moment's pause, attention suddenly turned to me. One of them promptly informed me "but not like you, you're different". The fact I still remember this is testament to how much it must've mean to me (pathetic as that is).

Back when I was in High school, there was a guy who had hip length hair (he also smelled bad and was probably autistic - not a joke). One night, when we were getting ready backstage at the school theater (for a choral production no less), one of the most popular girls in school insisted on brushing his hair. It looked pretty nasty, but the pretense was clearly that she wanted to brush a guy's hair as a sort of exploratory, curious, hospitality. The dude hated it, and even ranted to me a few minutes later about how he "preferred his hair to be natural and wild", but to this day, I think about how great it would've been to be in his place; having my hair brushed by a real girl, feeling accepted, my deepest insecurities noticed and cared for, shit, now I'm tearing up.

Memories like bring up a bitter longing, one that keeps me marching towards becoming an hero.
>>
>>7318636
I got a boner
stupid AGP
euthanize me already
>>
>>7318636
I wish this could have happened to me so badly. I spent such a long time knowing I should transition and longer just having dysphoria, but dissociating myself from reality and distracting myself so I could cope with it without having to take responsibility for transitioning. All I needed was a push; I know I absolutely would have transitioned whenever I were given HRT. God, I even had fantasies about this kind of thing (which, since I'm AGP, were sexual in addition to the mixture of comforting wish fulfillment and self-torture). A nice girl who'd take me under her wing, feed me my hormones out of her hand, comfort me and tell what a beautiful girl I was growing up to be, hold me when I cry over having waited so long to feel something so right.

It's almost-certainly too late for me to consistently pass now (though if I'm lucky I might be able to achieve inconsistent passing or passing if you don't look too hard), and that's when I'm covering up all the disgusting parts of my body that will never get better; there's no way I'll ever pass without clothes or not hate my body at any point in the future.

Would you mind describing your own "recruitment", OP? Or post more about anything really. I can't get past my obviously biased and selfish need for it to be real to be able to honestly say whether or not it be be a good thing if that were the case, at least not right now in this state of mind.
>>
>>7324151
I feel you there anon. The little time I wasn't completely isolated in my school years I'd sometimes get to sit around with the girls. They'd ignore me mostly, but at least they didn't act like the guys. I didn't like roughhousing, playing sports, or whatever macho thing they were on to next. I just sat there desperately wanting to be included but being too shy to say anything or give any real replies when I was talked to. When I got to High School I was so burned from being mistreated and bullied that I was intentionally unfriendly to everyone that approached me. But then, high school mentality girls also love to pretend to be nice when they're being cruel.

I remember girls wanting to brush my hair a number of times over the years. "Anon your hair is so pretty can I brush it?" Sometimes I did, sometimes I did not because I was either so shy or later on mistrusting.

I still struggle to allow myself to enjoy being feminine or to feel like girls aren't just pitying me. And I still turn into a shy wallflower if more than one person is involved in the conversation.

But...

These days I do have a group of girls who accept me that I can talk with. It's the socialization I've always wanted. I'm trying to open up and say yes when they say things like let's get our nails done, get a massage, get some insanely unhealthy food because we're all in a bad mood, go out for drinks, etc.

I'm not a wallflower anymore. Maybe more like a ghost. I interject or say things at the right time to carry the conversation, but I let them do almost all of the talking. I enjoy it now, you know? Being talked to. It's nice.

Don't give up anon. Keep bettering yourself, keep reaching out until you find those ladies that haven't forgotten their empathy.
>>
File: Untitled-1 (2).jpg (35KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1 (2).jpg
35KB, 250x200px
>>7318636
this is what happens when people base their entire lives around sex
>>
>>7324936
Thanks for taking time out of your day just to respond to me, it means more than you know.
>>
File: 8567468789.jpg (117KB, 829x964px) Image search: [Google]
8567468789.jpg
117KB, 829x964px
>>7324936
>These days I do have a group of girls who accept me that I can talk with. It's the socialization I've always wanted. I'm trying to open up and say yes when they say things like let's get our nails done, get a massage, get some insanely unhealthy food because we're all in a bad mood, go out for drinks, etc.
>I'm not a wallflower anymore. Maybe more like a ghost. I interject or say things at the right time to carry the conversation, but I let them do almost all of the talking. I enjoy it now, you know? Being talked to. It's nice.
>Don't give up anon. Keep bettering yourself, keep reaching out until you find those ladies that haven't forgotten their empathy.
I'm fully transitioned and passing but it still feels like I'll never have friends. I'm jealous of you anon, and reading this made me kinda want to die.
>mfw life sucks and you'll never have what you want
>>
>>7321000
>>7324372
I didn't get a boner. Does that mean I'm not AGP?
>>
>>7327450
You seemed like you'd been hurt in a lot of the same ways as me. I just wanted to relate and respond, feel less alone. Stay strong anon.

>>7327501
Don't give up. Be gentle and love others.
>>
>>7321697
why didn't you save me senpai?
>>
I'm tall, hairy, and masculine.

I'm not sure what would happen if I had enough convincing. The thought is scary. I like being masculine and manly, buttt I have crossdressed before for fun... It's weird, I'd make a bad girl.
>>
File: 1477345849488.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477345849488.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>7324151
>>7324936
>>7327501

>revist this thread because it aroused me
>now I have feels

I've never had girl friends. I was too shy in school. I just sat with a nerdy boy group. Even they ignored me mostly. Now I'm a shut-in late-transitioner.
>>
>>7330219
The best place to make friends for adults is work anon.

Or whatever other setting you can get to. I feel like it's important for MtFs to at least have a few girls they socialize with.
>>
>>7330375
Just remember to be open to people you wouldn't expect. I normally only make friends with nerd girls and damaged girls since they tend to have more empathy for the kinds of experiences I've had. But I know one who really surprised me.

Remember to smile anon. It helps you pass better, it's reassuring to others and yourself.
>>
>>7318636
>image.png
>>
>tfw so much shame and self-loathing this is probably the only way i'd take hormones / transition

;_;
>>
>>7318636
Never in person, but kinda do that online. Of course it doesnt work the same way.
I got banned from one gay forum for encouraging twinks to try mones.

>>7327557
If you have to ask means you know you are AGP. You are just not tuned on by the idea of someone manipulating you into transition.
>>
File: reunification_rainbow.png (210KB, 630x432px) Image search: [Google]
reunification_rainbow.png
210KB, 630x432px
Isn't there just one unification rainbow?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
>>7318636
But there is one they fear.

In their tongue he is Testosterone, Dragonblood.
>>
File: karenqq.png (257KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
karenqq.png
257KB, 549x560px
please stop toying with femboys just to make yourself feel better, peoples lives are fucked up enough.

My personal opinion with full MTF is that if somebody didn't know they identified as a women throughout their entire early childhood then your being a completely immoral by forcing them into life altering decisions "for funsees"

Its shit like this that makes the trans community cancer
>>
>>7318636
I've done it once, but I didn't seek it out and prefaced everything with "I don't want to tell you this is the right decision buuut you should really consider it"
Here's how it went:
>go to 4chin meetup (it's nowhere near as bad as it sounds)
>be 1year hrt, boymode and closeted to the friends I went with
>meet person wearing girl clothes but is obviously male
>identify them as just a hon
>ask a friend of theirs what pronouns to use and they tell me he/him because they're just a crossdresser
>just a crossdresser
>I_dont_think_so_Tim.mp4
>Fast forward a year, I'm girlmode and passing stealth
>go to same meetup
>they're there
>they compliment my hair
>tells me that they have a few questions they'd like to ask in private
>already know what they are
>hours pass, it gets dark and we both have had a few drinks
>find lull in conversation, ask if they wanna go for a walk
>talk for an hour and a half about my experiences transitioning, discussing our feelings, and answering their questions
>give them my number and tell them to call any time if they anything
>they thank me
>don't mention it the rest of the weekend
>get home
>2 days after our conversation I get a text
>"I talked to my therapist about transitioning and she also thinks it could help, thank you"
Still don't know how to feel about it
>>
File: pence.jpg (14KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
14KB, 220x326px
>>7318636
OP is exactly the reason why gender and sexuality-confused minors should be treated with electroshock therapy. Thanks for proving the Republican Party was right (no pun intended on that one) once again!
>>
>>7330594
> if somebody didn't know they identified as a women throughout their entire early childhood
I don't even remember any of my feels from my childhood and teenage years. My first memories of actually being self-aware date back to when I was 17. Coincidentally, it was also when my depression first started.
I have memories from before that, but I can't associate with them. Like it all happened to a different person and I just watched the recording.
Only realized I was trans at the age of 19, though back then I didn't know what was going on and thought it was only happening to me.
Even after I discovered that trans was a thing a few years later and got some trans friends, most of them were depressed non-transitioners with broken lives, only able to present as women online(my country is a homophobic trainwreck). So nobody really pushed me into starting HRT(quite the opposite), and I had to actively seek out self-med guides and people who had any experience with it.
>>
>>7330627
should have talked right away would saved her a year, but you've done good anyway
talking to someone with similar experience is a huge help, you know how scary it is to make a big decision
>>
>>7324936

You reminded me of how sometimes girls would run their hands through the cowlick on the back of my head. They would do it by surprise and from behind. I really enjoyed the sensation, and I remember one girl who did it saying it felt soft. I should have told them to keep going.
>>
File: 354.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>tfw I want this
>tfw I... Really want this
>tfw I'm so "tzundere" i cannot even imagine myself a situation like that. Knowing that I would fight back quite alot, secretly loving it.
>Tfw i had a friend (girl) of mines who called me "Blondie" and referred at me as a girl most of the times.
>Best boners if my life.
>She really believed I didn't liked it.
>tfw I fought back too much and she eventually stopped doing it.
>tfw I will never have the strength to go under hrt by my own.

Life is pain. People like me should get shot in the face.
>>
>>7331518
>>Best boners if my life.
She probably looked at your pants and saw the bulge and decided it was time to stop.
>>
File: 61b.jpg (51KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
61b.jpg
51KB, 259x259px
>>7331579
It was a chat thing. No way for her to notice it. I've met her 3 times in my life.
>We had sex
>I lost my V card with her.
>She loved me, I didn't loved her.
>I told her that before we had it.
>She was fine with just banging.
>It wasn't that good honestly.
>I kept thinking of how much I envied her
>"we should do this more often"
>"n-nah... It's too weird... You know i don't love you..."
>She started doing that a month or two after it.
>>
>>7331518
Sorry, anon. I once had a girlfriend who would always be the big spoon and would pet my hair, kiss my ear and call me her princess all the time, but other than that we were too incompatible for it to work.
>>
>>7331413
Reminiscing more I kind of wonder if how good that felt, how wistfully happy it felt, played a part in things.

It was always so lonely when they stopped and left.
>>
>>7321945
Op here, Florida girl is the only hon, but she never really practiced her makeup... I think she's Aspergers or something
>>
>>7321000
Is that you Mr. Bubbles?
>>
>>7323597
Well yeah they should be chaste and pure but that's not really like important hormones so it doesn't matter if it happens or not...

I don't get explicit like "you're not allowed to masturbate"

But it's fun to shame them when they do male things... Say things like "that's weird, my ex boyfriend looked at the same kind of porn" ... Just little things like try to imply real women don't get off "that way".

>>7324151
See I'm helping people.
>>
>>7334487
>it's fun to shame them

you sound really manipulative.
which is not a good thing.
>>
>>7324845
my recruitment? okay

okay so growing up i thought i was a little boy, but since as long as i can remember i had this fantasy. or daydream. i think it started as a dream. anyways, it was like, a succubus would come from the night, and take me under her wing and teach me the ways of sexual magic and eating mens souls. So i guess i always wanted an older woman to come convert me. anyways.

>be me 14
>browsing 4chan
>see trap thread
>the concept suddenly becomes real to me, kind of. like i knew trans people EXISTED, you'd see them in cartoons and comedies, but i never really thought of them as people. they were like, comedic props. like "power rangers". not real, like "black people".
>....want to meet these people
>google transgender stuff
>find a support group near me, start going
>my favorite thing is every week theres a teenagers only meeting where a bunch of kids my age show up
>Meet my first boyfriend, an ftm boy there, he's incredibly cute and taller than me
>anyways, there's a sort of like, hierarchy at the trans support group
>the least valuable are the late transitioners, or hons... then the beautiful ones that dont really pass, then the ones that do pass
>then there's the people on top of the pyramid: The trans women and trans men who pass perfectly and look beautiful, and got srs, etc etc...
>there's this 29 year old girl there, Alli
>she's so beautiful, she used to share stories of her horrible stripper job, but she got a job at the beer factory and they give her huge discounts and she's hoping to leave the old life behind...
>i think she's the coolest person ever, every time she tells a story i am just in love with every word
>she notices im so into her, and she gives me a nickname, her little sister
>i start calling her big sister and..its everything my family didnt give me ):
>anyways... one day i turned 15 and she was asking me about hormones
>>
>>7334555 cont
aaaanyways

>she teaches me about hormones
>says "the important thing is you HAVE to start them when you're a teenager, or they won't work... that's why some of the people at the group look... different"
>feel kind of scared about it, but kind of really like being her little sister and dont want to upset her
>she tells me she had the doctor write her extra Rx's, so she has a stockpile just in case this happens
>anyways, she injects me for my first time.
>it was scary but kind of amazing
>the whole walk home i felt like my whole body was singing, i felt so happy
>she taught me about hiding my boobs from my parents, and i started wearing a sweater all the time and distrusting my family...
>eventually i couldn't really trust my family and asked alli if i could move in with her..i told her i came out to my parents and they tried to kick me out, so she let me
>i dont know if i was being groomed or not
>maybe
>but i did end up losing my virginity to her.

names changed in case you were also in that group dont get my big sister in trouble i still love her ):
>>
>>7334578
How do you convince someone they're actually a girl? If this thread turns them on, what would you say to persuade them?
>>
>If they pass all the tests, or even if they only "fight back" a tiny bit, then it's time to convince them to start hormones... Usually tell them to just try and see, it's not even permanent until 3 months in... So hold still. This'll just hurt for like a second. You've had a flu shot, right?
>k if that's true or not. Usually by three months they're pretty addicted. Especially with the positive reinforcement...

You are diagnosing people as suffering from dysphoria, and prescribing them a drug that you admit you do not understand the full effects of, which I would note include sterilization, just for the sake of increasing the size of a minority group. I hope to hell that you are caught by police and thrown in jail for practicing medicine without a license.
>>
>>7331518

If you go under HRT, you're going to stop getting boners. If you like your penis at all, do not go trans. It's one thing to crossdress and appreciate being treated like a girl. It's another to take drugs for it. If you are suffering from serious dysphoria, you should undergo HRT and transition. Otherwise, appreciate what you have. Maybe get a boyfriend or girlfriend that will treat you how you want.
>>
File: 1232205538107.jpg (75KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1232205538107.jpg
75KB, 750x600px
>>7318636
>>7321311
Yeah, I don't know about this. """Straight""" cisgender FUCKING WHITE MALE here, and I dated a tranny for a while who tried to convince me I was secretly trans. This seems to be a trend among you type of people, wanting to coerce other guys to transition whether or not they are trans.
>>
>>7341685
You can still fap just fine. My dick doesn't get as hard but I can still fap just fine. I don't have as much cum though, just kinda dribbles out.
Maybe others are different though.
>>
>>7341927
softgasms are bestgasms
>>
>>7341941
bestgasms is when you dont ejac and refractory doesnt trigger so you have multis for minutes and get mindblown by endorphins
its literally better that shooting up
>>
>>7318636
>flu shot

Surely this is the only trigger in this entire post and I'd wager a false one though I know not one way or the other
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 801x1528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 801x1528px
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 191x264px
>>7341685
Well. It's really, really really really complicated, honestly. I think the sole solution is a rope or something desu. I probably just fell for the meme but it feels terrible anyway.
That happened some years ago, when i was repressing everything a lot more.
>sad for most of existence (that kind that chains you to the bed in the "morning" because there is no actual point in getting up)
>enjoys the idea of being a gal
>likes both girls (because elegance i'm missing) and boys (because of strength I'm missing)
>have some clues of degeneracy from when i was
>yet no accepted self fully.
>just wants a quiet life.
I'm not sure if I'm sad because I want to gal, or if I want to gal because I am sad and I would love a "begin again, hopefully prettier and happier".
So yes. I am a stupid person who fell for the meme. I probably just idealize everything.
My plan of life right now is to just push me our of bed in the morning for... 40-50 years more and see what happens.
Also I have no hobbies and no talents. I tend to not like or do anything at all, only browsing. But this feel actually made me at least try do something and "fix myself a little".
Welp. "My mind is telling me 'noooh'... But my body, my body is telling me 'fucking end it already mate.'"
>I cannot understand this feelings.
>>
>>7341791
I do that. I tell my brother and dad to do what I'm doing because it will make them stop going bald. I don't understand why any male wouldn't want this medicine. Also, every female I know is really excited about the idea of someone turning into a girl, so ot seems a common theme among females.
>>
You're all insane
>>
>>7334578
Are you still in contact with her? Did she actively encourage you to recruit others
>>
File: hands.jpg (35KB, 297x357px) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
35KB, 297x357px
>>7343362
>Also, every female I know is really excited about the idea of someone turning into a girl, so ot seems a common theme among females.

I wonder (((why)))?
>>
insanity the thread
>>
>>7318636
How do you bring about such a beautiful transformation in them? What would a potential "big sister" need to know to start?
>>
File: 1479787593841.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1479787593841.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>7350139
Who is this?
I want to imagine being her while I fap.
>>
>>7356197
Kek. This will trigger your agp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1yItYIv7I
>>
File: 1480931857572.jpg (30KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1480931857572.jpg
30KB, 398x321px
>>7356832

jes jes jes...!!!

bleas.. moar of dis' pllzzz, anomysli!
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.