[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do trans people think of RuPaul?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

Hot or not?
>>
Annoying
>>
>>7318487
She's cool, Drag Race is a fun show
>>
>>7318487
drag queens are shit human beings.
>make fun of women
>make fun of trans people
>pretend they represent all of lgbt
>"lol don't take it so seriously, luv"
>>
>>7318630
This.
>>
>>7318630
Yes, pretty much this.
>>
File: IMG_4099.jpg (108KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4099.jpg
108KB, 750x750px
>>7318630
True and I agree. Any trans person that support drag races is a huge Uncle Tom.
>>
>>7318630
any examples to back up your claims?
>>
>>7318487
No longer human - probably more than 50% wig and makeup by weight
>>
>>7318487
Would fuck
>>
>>7318630
>>7318828
>>7319469
>>7319570
Trannies are such fucking whiners, god damn.
>>
File: IMG_4081.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4081.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>7320311
Forgot to mention also that any gay man that likes drag is repressed straight trans.
>>
>>7319576
???
Drag queens are to women what black faces are to blacks. That's not a theory, it is what it is. Drag queens satirize and make fun of feminity and women (and by extension transwomen) 99% of the time.

Trans people have criticized drag queens because of that. There are even songs about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od02W7tZn6I

Yet drag queens feel like they single-handedly saved the lgbt community from the mean straighties and that it's only thanks to them we are not being killed (as much) as before.

If you want proof of this just watch RuPaul's drag race. He often says he's "changing lives" and that drag goes tons of marvelous things but that it doesn't take itself too seriously (so they can't be blamed for anything because it's just parody. Basically the equivalent of "I was merely pretending to be retarded" on here)
>>
>>7318630
the truest thing i ever heard
>>
>>7319762
only fucking person in this thread with a brain right here
>>
>>7320516
It's not as if trannies have ever helped advance the cause of gay rights.
>>
File: tumblr_mdliytSFOI1rk6e4io1_500.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdliytSFOI1rk6e4io1_500.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>7318630
>>7319570
>>7320516

lol fuck off. We're just comedians who dress as women and historically drag queens were just trannies who did drag because cross-dressing was only legal if it was for performance
>>
>>7320656
>historically drag queens were just trannies
And then the Cis men came...
>>
>>7320672
>muh slurs
>>
>>7320656
Every drag comedian I've seen has had juvenile fart and genital "humor".
>>
>>7320757
than go to better clubs
chances are, if you didn't pay for a ticket you're basically just watching a drunk guy talk about cock all night. drag queens are like any other comedians, most of them suck
>>
>>7320656
Fuck off you're part of the reason why so many trans people comitt suicide.
>>
>>7318487
He set transsexual people back another 20 years by reinforcing the faggot drag queen stereotype. All drag is black face of transpeople. It doesnt matter the intentions and its supposed to be women. Its seen as faggots and drags us under the fucking bus.see >>7318630
>>
File: deathdrop.gif (934KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
deathdrop.gif
934KB, 500x281px
>>7320516
>Drag queens satirize and make fun of feminity and women

Transwomen do that too. I'll give you a second to scroll the catalog to look at how many threads are about adult transwomen wanting to emulate asian cartoon teenagers

>He often says he's "changing lives" and that drag goes tons of marvelous things but that it doesn't take itself too seriously

The drag subculture is very close and accepting and has helped young gay men from very dark places. You'd know what's like if you weren't calling other MTF's AGP fetishists and hons

And yes fuck you it IS just parody. A bearded lady is something funny to incorporate into your routine, not something to put your head in the oven over
>>
>trannies getting this offended about gay guys performing dressed up as women
>>
>>7322369
>unironically giving 4chan as an example ever
>we reinforce the idea that all of you are attention seeking freaks but it's ok because it's just parody!!!

just end yourself
>>
>>7322537
>unironically being a tranny who tells people they have to conform to gender norms
>>
>>7318630
>implying that drag queens and trans "women" aren't exactly the same thing
>>
>>7318487
I don't have anything against Drag queens, the opposite really, they've probably helped normalize the idea of transgirls to normal people a little.

But I don't like people with flamboyant personalities in general so drag queens are something I can't get my head around enjoying a drag show.

Someone told me to watch drag race a couple months ago, I knew I was already judging it so I told myself I'd watch a full season of it.

I watched season 2 (its the first season on netflix) Ru was preety good looking in some outfits, but after watching it I still think its just a shitty reality show
>>
>>7323854
forgot to add:
not saying I didn't get invested a little, definitely had a best girl (was called Juju?) but wouldnt watch another season
>>
>>7322369
>A bearded lady is something funny
is it though?
>>
>>7318487
Drag queens are fucking disgusting. I have yet to meet/see a drag queen that's not a massive shit of a person. They're narcissistic, bitchy, narcissistic, catty, narcissistic, middle-school mentality, narcissistic, boring, narcissistic as fucking hell. Extra emphasis on the narcissistic. Did I say narcissistic?
>>
File: Vomit-While-Driving-Step-10.jpg (407KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit-While-Driving-Step-10.jpg
407KB, 3200x2400px
>>7318487
One of the biggest reasons people actively seek out and assault transwomen, perpetuating the
>disgusting trannies are just men in dresses right?
>Don't let them in women's bathrooms they're sexual predators.
That being said, Drag Race has some funny ass episodes. Bianca Del Rio seems cool as fuck.
>>
>>7324288
I'm glad I never met one irl.
I just remember watching them in my early teenage years. These people are attention whores through and through. Scared the fuck out of me.
>>
>>7323155
of course I tell people to conform to gender norms, retard. I'm not a tumblr aromatic demi cistrans star snowflake.

>>7323680
thanks for proving my point
>>
>>7323854
Season 2 sucks.

The only seasons that are worth it are 5 and 6

though I haven't seen either of the all star seasons. Those might be good too.
>>
>>7318630
this

drag gives trans people a bad name
>>
>>7320757
wait so amy shulmher is a drag?
>>
File: vge.gif (933KB, 245x174px) Image search: [Google]
vge.gif
933KB, 245x174px
>>7325921

trans gives drag a bad name

Bet you can't even do this
>>
>>7325928
Well she did rape a man so she may have a penis or something like it
>>
Drag is about not taking gender so damn seriously something some of you should look into. Just saying..
>>
>>7324288
You sound like one
>>
>>7325020
Trannies like you disgust me tb h
>>
>>7325027
whats so different about 5 and 6?
>>
>>7327370
they already had more money to work with than in the first couple of seasons, which means better production, challenges, etc.

Also more interesting/cool characters like Alaska, Detox, Jynx Monsoon, Courtney Act, Bianca del Rio, Milk, etc.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.