[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fling with Married

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 9340489230490.jpg (450KB, 1280x1032px) Image search: [Google]
9340489230490.jpg
450KB, 1280x1032px
So I'm a 20-something twink, and this older 40+ y/o married guy has been bugging me for months.

the thing is, he has a wife and kids. 2 of them. Ages 9 and 7. I downright feel dirty about even considering it in the first place. It is wrong, right? He always assures me he takes care of his family, but......the morality and karmaic repercussions are weighing on the back of my mind

what do I even do here? he wants to take me out for dinner and on holiday

no, I havent said yes to anything. Hes going to pick me up in 3 hours.
>>
>straight men be like
Out him to his wife and kids.
>>
>>7317946
it is a strictly online-only thing. I havent even seen his face yet, as we are both "discreet". He wants to bring me out to eat + "massage at a spa" later

i should just block him and forget about this...
>>
>>7317972
Out him to his wife and kids.
Fucking do it they deserve to know their dad/husband is a cheating ass bitch.
>>
Married bi cheater here. Yeah, we suck. Cheating is bad.

But... are you sure he's cheating? Could he have permission from his wife to explore his bi side? He may want to stay discreet but that may not mean his wife doesn't know.

I've fooled around with married guys. I'd say half of them were out to their wives and had an open marriage on their side. Some had open marriages on both sides.
>>
>>7317921
send wife and kids pictures of fucc and succ
>>
>>7317980
yea i cant do that if i dont even know his real identity

to do that i will have to meet him and take a peek at his wallet for his ID or something

this whole thing sounds real stupid now

>>7317995
i highly doubt that as he has been real secretive regarding his own personal life
>>
>>7318041
>i highly doubt that as he has been real secretive regarding his own personal life
If that's the case then you have to make the decision as to whether or not you want to be part of his cheating.
>>
>>7317921
Give him HIV
>>
File: 1381262261486.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1381262261486.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>7317921
Well I am just a Hedonistic tranny chasing sack of shit but I have a different view about all of this. Its not cheating IMO.

A married male having sex with another male or MtF doesnt count as cheating. A married female having sex with another female or FtM doesnt count as cheating. Just doesnt count Tbh, no children can be produced, as long as sex is safe its just that. Sex. LTR and Marriages are tough to navigate and come with a lot of cold spells for various reasons, its natural and reasonable to seek release elsewhere.

I mean if a guy gets a handjob at the Asian spa is that cheating too? Gimme a break. If a man wants some boypussy or a woman wants to scissor with her bestie from work wtf ever, just doesnt count IMO. The sexual release isnt really whats frowned upon in affairs it has more to do with creating offspring outside of the marriage which is absolutely cheating and should be frowned upon for many reasons. B-b-b-but muh violation of trust.... yeah what the fuck ever, yet people tell little white lies all of the time. "Did you wash your hands?" "yes :^)".... Marriage is a good concept for raising children, outside of that it is fucking retarded. A lot of the religion and traditions that have been put into it are just dumb, contradictory to natural human behavior, and just a contrived way to be permanently unhappy.

Gay shit doesnt count, especially if you say "no homo". OP succ him and let him pound your boypussy til he nuttt. If he talks about running off with you and getting married, or leaving his family, then out his ass (:
>>
>>7318800
You will convince no one will this, but I just wanted to say that you aren't alone in this ideology
>>
I want you to kill yourself OP, but not because you're a dirty slut who breaks up marriages. I want you to kill yourself because you don't know how to use ellipses properly.
>>
I've slept with married guys. It's not like you're going to date them and their situation is not your business or any of your problem.
That being said I wouldn't help them "cover it up" if something went down and someone found out. I have no obligations to them and any risks they take are not my problem.
As far as I'm concerned it's just sex, nothing else. I generally don't like to get involved in the lives of people I have one night stands with lol
>>
>>7318800

wtf i hate tranny chasers now
>>
File: 1380960960473.png (519KB, 719x699px) Image search: [Google]
1380960960473.png
519KB, 719x699px
>>7318985
>wtf i hate tranny chasers now
Oh you thought we actually wanted to marry those psycho basket case nut jobs?

No, we want to have a nice normal family with our own genetic offspring and our beautiful wife that has nice big natural titties, a big soft butt, and a real functioning uterus and vagina. Then when our wife goes into stone cold bitch mode we want to call you up and take our stress out on your tight boypussy and play with your feminine penis for a bit, and maybe suck it too.

After that we send you back home to Tranny Hell with some lunch money and a goody bag, while we go home to support our family.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.