[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my boyfriend to cheat on me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1479423957867.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1479423957867.gif
4MB, 204x204px
How do I get my boyfriend to cheat on me?
>>
First, why?
>>
>>7317883
Why the fuck do you want your bf to cheat on you fucking retard?
Do you have some kind of fetish about your partner having sex with others while you watch?
Seriously, what the fuck.
>>
>>7317925
>>7317917
because then I can fuck around too. and maybe we'll fuck around together.
>>
>>7317883
The gif was more entertaining than your q anon
>>
>>7317948
Tell your bf how you feel, and that youd still love him. He may leave, but itd be for your best.
>>
>>7317883
Say you want an open relationship
>>
Get a disguise and flirt with him when you're not there.
Use your nowledge of him to seduce him and get him to sleep with you.

That way he cheated on you with yourself giving you free game to do the exact same thing.
>>
>>7317948
Holy shit, what a terrible idea.

Seriously OP, don't try to play games like this, being cheated on doesn't mean you get justification to cheat on him. That's fucking high school relationship dynamics, and there's only drama and heartbreak down that path.

Just sit down with your BF and talk shit out like a grownup. Tell him you're interested in an open relationship, or at least in trying out a threesome with someone he also likes. If he isn't up for that, but you still feel the need to sow your wild oats, don't go stringing him along... just have an amicable, mature breakup that leaves open the possibility for future reconciliation, instead of hurting him and burning bridges.
>>
>>7317883
Leave him.
He doesn't deserve a shitty boyfriend.
You're getting tired of him but don't want to be bfless so you decided to do the best next thing to it (at least in your little brain).

Are you 14 btw? You sound like a really stupid 14 year old that should have gotten beaten daily in school.
>>
>>7317883
Gain weight.
>>
>>7318053
but he's not into girls
>>
>>7318153
this girl gets it!
>>
Low quality bait thread, or low intelligence thread.

Either way, kek.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.