[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why requesting pictures is pointless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: scale.jpg (42KB, 757x590px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
42KB, 757x590px
We have been asked to elaborate on this topic since a lot of trannies go by pictures to assess their (imaginary, non-existant) passability. We have received tons of request, therefore, we felt compelled to explain the issue.

First of all, most trannies already look like mess in pictures, however, a minority of trannies look really good in pictures but look like manly truck drivers in person.

Look at the picture of the three iphones. They are identical, the same, same shape, same proportions except that the *SCALE* is completely different. Apply this concept to trannies. Even when a tranny achieves the perfect female shape and the perfect female proportion, the scale is off and that is what clocks her as a man. Now, achieving female shape and proportions is difficult but not impossible, however, the scale clocks you regardless. Look at the phones again. IDENTICAL. Same shape, same length to width proportion, same depth, and yet, the scale is completely different. How could you possibly say that someone is passable from pictures unless you see them next to real women and from the same distance from the cameras? This is an insult to our intelligence.

Lastly, we have been able to clock trannies waiting at the bus spot, while we were in our vehicle, at distance. The huge scale was a big red flag.

Regards
>>
>>7316862
I know it 's you, skull size autist. Enough threads. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>7316862
the head size anon again?
>>
>>7316862
you are a fucking autist and you should be banned. No matter what you do, our phone in our office rings constantly and we get patients from all over the world to get FFS. In fact, we are about to start using a groupon for people who get ffs and share the OR so the doctor can work on both. Shame on you, you autistic frea
>>
>>7316871
we are laughing so hard, we are literally laughing with tears
>>
>>7316862
well, it's true that trannies confuse shape with size, that is why they say "Olivia Wilde has a man's jaw, so I can get away without ffs". Trannies are so stupid and retarded that they think Olivia Wilde has the same scale as them
>>
>>7316877
>groupon for ffs
wot
>>
>>7316877
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lmao so angry
>>
I own photos of autistic anon back from where she was less autistic. Tempted to post it to just shut her up.
>>
>>7316998
do it faggot
>>
Say what you want
Op makes a valid point

Close up shots don't reveal the body
And that's vital to passing
>>
>>7316998
Plz dox this bitch
>>
>>7317255
>>7316862
But what if I'm a small framed, 5'5" Asian tranny?
>>
I'm not the skull size autist but I agree with like 99% of what he says.

Why are you all so triggered?

>t. sane tranny
>>
>>7316862
>"Passing is difficult."
>"You can't judge passing from pictures alone."
>"Trannies have to struggle with their proportions"
>"There are trannies that are delusional, when it comes to their outer appearance"
Wow, thanks for these great insights! You're a genius! My world view has changed completely. You are so smart.
>>
>>7317413
pls don't disturb the hugbox
>>
>be mtf
>have larger measurements compared to cis women
>e.g. larger headsize
>...
>be tall mtf
>be taller than most cis women
>larger measurements will not matter

Daily reminder that's an advantage for a tranny to be tall.
>>
>>7317466
Barring being a pre-pubertal transitioner who is 5'4" with cis measurements, tall but not too tall with thin measurements and good proportions is the next best situation to be in, I think.
>>
>>7317477
>"pre-pubertal transitioner"
In most western countries transition before puberty is illegal.
But you're still right.
>>
I like how OP talks in the "we" form. Who is "we"?
>>
>>7317466
>>7317477
counterintuitively i think you might be right..
>>
>>7316862
So you think every male is the same height, and every female is the same height?

Also, the phones aren't identical, not in proportions.
>>
>>7317988
You must unlearn
what you have learnt.

Judge me by my size, do you, hm? Hm?

And well, and you should not.

For I'm a ally of the Hon.

It's between (you)

me

the ship.
>>
File: yoda.jpg (168KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
168KB, 1024x576px
>>7318017
>>
>>7317298
contrary to popular belief, Asian trannies have it worse because Asians have big heads to begin with and are also brachycephalic
>>
>>7318017
it's the skull size that matters, trust us
>>
>>7316998
The person who posted this thread has never posted pics on 4chan .... So. You guys are once again getting people confused thinking it's all just one person
>>
>>7317702
Well cause multiple people have discussed passing but people act like it's the same person every thread
>>
>in the same thread multiple people all say basically the same thing and write in the same style while using the same IP
>>
>>7323443
Well I mean I'm saying we are two different people in saying we only posted ONCE in the threads. Jesus you people..
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.