[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh its been a while sense I made one of these threads... Well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: physical_0908.jpg (51KB, 704x528px)
physical_0908.jpg
51KB, 704x528px
Huh its been a while sense I made one of these threads... Well lets get to the point. I have this friend who is opposed to the lgbt and trans (which i'm the ladder) He's opposed to everything the LGBT stands for and we get along famously (spit take). To give a background he's a conservative christian who is fairly well rounded as for aspects of the world. I could argue all day with him about transgender stuff and he'd have things that would put me off. (He's very convincing.) My goal with him as a friend was to show that we're not all the same (like the tumbler genders) crazy hippie people. Which wasn't anything knew to him. He claimed no trans person could stand him. He was always perplexed how I dealt with his bull. I grew up in a conservative christian family that's not too friendly to the LGBT either. so it wasn't too different from talking to family honestly. The odd thing is how he likes me. He doesn't even understand it. He generally doesn't get along well with anyone honestly. But for some reason whatever that is he started to care about me... like a lot. He generally has contempt with other people around him but somehow I had broke through to him even with my transness, which i should emphasis he generally detest to. He's know plenty of trans people all of them end up hating him. Fast Forward to today we get along famously as aforementioned he puts up with my transness which I often do see him struggling with which i immediately begin to tease him because of it. Its almost a reflex reaction because even though I dont like to admit it (nor do i find it fond of saying the word on 4chan) he often triggers me. Pushing buttons seeing if I'll flop but not today. He stopped doing that. He's actually been quite protective of me. There was one time i went dressed as a girl to the thrift store searching for a skirt to complete my outfit.im not on hrt yet and dont exactly pass. so this lady was following my group of friends around. (continued in the next comment)
>>
i didnt notice her but he did. He told her to leave and told me about it afterwards. I wasnt that shocked seeing as i live in the deep south with red necks everywhere. I was more happy that he stuck up for me. He's been very supportive way more than my parents have been over this (not much compitition really). He sticks up for me. then last week i drove him home from school (we're in college). i happend to be all dressed up that day so i needed to swap clothes before i got home. I had to take off all of my clothes off in front of him cause he wouldnt leave the car even though I hinted at him leaving. He didnt get the message i guess. I hate people seeing my chest. its so hairy and disgusting. i dont want people to remember this body. but i felt comfortable with him next to me for some reason. we just made idle chat while i swapped out my clothes. now to make this clear up to this point i pretty much have shared nearly everything except those few things that could truely hurt me. So we're pretty close. hes a bit more distant than i am but we still make a knot together. So the next week he started acting funny. was antagonizing me on discord a bit. (continued in the next comment)
>>
texting me something about a spiky dildo. It was a bit more mean spirited than usual, kinda hurt. So he doesn't think id go this far did he?! So i texted him how id suck his dick if i got the chance. and he was destroyed after that. Then he finally tells me whats up. Apparantly he had a sex dream with me in the car that night. he said it was the hottest dream he had ever had. Which this destroyed his insides. This is against everything he stands for. I later got him to tell me about his dream what exactly happend. he was ashamed... not about what you would think. he was worried to find out what i would think. How would this change my view of him? In the end I thought the dream was cute. It was kind of adorable in a weird way maybe my minds just wired weird or im just easily taken by flattery. but it was like both of us kind of awkwardly stumbling around the fact that we where attracted to each other. so today i took him home again and my heart was pounding the entire time. I find myself really attracted to him like very attracted. Idk why, i guess because we've become so intimate over the past half a year since i came out. I dont want to destroy him which if i where to have sex with him i believe it would. Ive never really had sex before which makes it triple awkward. and i dont know what to do. (the end)
>>
>>7315502
>>7315509
>>7315519
Sounds like a pretty cute story senpai but I'm pretty sure that this will end in disaster if you go along with it.

Basically you're likely at the point where you think that people have some kind of emotional inner core that's pure and if you just get to the bottom of this person it will all be wonderful. If he's attracted to you and the relationship develops then it will lead you to finding more and more about his views, the way he treats you, the way your political leanings align. You will over time discover that there is nothing at the bottom that is good. He will always fundamentally disagree with a major component of your being, and even if he learns to tell you otherwise then you will just discover the rest of his shitty inner world, every horrible thing he thinks should be supported because it will improve things based on his ideology. That political rift between you two is a very real entity, and you won't be able to ignore its presence, it is very likely to sour your relationship.

Not saying that you shouldn't go for it or anything, because the ending will be awesome. Just try to slowly seduce him as you continue to transitioning and becoming more feminine.
>>
oh also id like to add he started calling me miss which is really cute.
>>
>>7315608
I dont really think he's evil honestly just really had a shitty life and i dont believe just because he's conservative that makes him evil. He's entitled to his own political views. not to say i condone his views on the lgbt which i have let him know it does bother me. He's just a creature that doesn't like change. which at the core this is why this is killing him. But honestly he's actually been helping me plan to get hormones even share an apartment so im away from home.
>>
>>7315608
but you do have a point though if i were to try to make a move or anything I think it would destroy him. I dont want to do that. I actually really care for him.
>>
>>7315502

Nigga das kawaii. I hope you two end up dating and that it's a long, fruitful relationship.
>>
>>7315882
lol idk about that but thanks anyways
>>
>>7315502
Destroy him
>>
>>7316051
that options off the table. even if i wanted to i dont think id do it on principle. Alas I do need him not just for personal friendship but he is astounding at making connections in various industries. so no...
>>
>>7316110
damn just realized i just mixed business with pleasure
>>
>>7316127
Then again he's the one who brought this about. so i didnt do anything
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.