[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so few FTM chasers ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

File: 1479678374810.jpg (194KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1479678374810.jpg
194KB, 1080x1349px
Why are there so few FTM chasers ?
>>
File: 1450152020636.jpg (639KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1450152020636.jpg
639KB, 960x1280px
>>7315494
Men chase women

Women don't chase men
>>
Chasers only want non-transitioning ftms, not the typical dis-cus-ting hairy womanbeast ftms.

Ftmg doesn't realize this. The only way you can truly be loved by a man (or mtf) is if you're cute and feminine.

You see? True love and cuteness > being a disgusting beast.
>>
File: IMG_2962.jpg (384KB, 1280x1288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2962.jpg
384KB, 1280x1288px
>>7315693
P.S. - this is just my opinion. I know some of you see this as a personal attack on your self esteem but just b yourself ok? :)
>>
>>7315494
Because a hairy, masculine girl is just fucking disgusting... I mean, unless your like...a week into HRT, then id fuck you. But im a guy.
>>
>>7315521
What is the context of this image? MtF?
>>
File: 1475451184342.jpg (130KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1475451184342.jpg
130KB, 1080x1349px
>>7315693
Only kind of true. Women can't stand any situation wherein an individuals aren't attracted to them (especially gay men) so they become FTMs as to pervert the masculine image as to exert control over what if understood as "attractive" about the male form and thus take away attraction that men and women would otherwise have toward cis males.
>>
>>7315768

>still using avatars

kys
>>
FtM chaser checking in, where the bois at
>>
There's plenty of them, they're usually called by another name, lesbians.
>>
>>7315768
I think it's quite the opposite; I think tumblrfluid shit actually came about as a form of repression for FTM/AAP, and that FTMs are bulldykes that actually decided to transition.
>>
>>7315838
you're close to the truth, but it's more complicated
'genderfluid' is the new, worse term for 'transvestite'
crossdressers/transvestites are in fact dysphoric, just fluctuatingly and extremely mildly so -- they're poor candidates for transition due to it
some of them eventually progress to transsexualism due to agp's famous progressive route
the 'genderfluid' kids lack the cultural context necessary to understand their aap and transvestism, so they mistook it for somehow being a form of transsexualism
>>
Because we live in a culture that worships and obsesses over femininity
>>
>>7315850
also, though the line between 'butch lesbian' and 'trans man' is thin, it's a bit different to how you're interpreting it
butches are hsts men who choose not to transition -- sometimes because they were born forty years before transition existed, sometimes because their dysphoria is too mild to justify it, sometimes because they're proud terfs, sometimes because they already transitioned and decided they'd be happier as proud terfs
it's not that hsts men are transitioning butches but butches are non-transitioning men
and csts or aap trans men are not particularly like butch lesbians, even though they were generally somewhat masculine pre-transition and the former group is almost always gynephilic
>>
>>7315856

spoken like a true non-lesbian
>>
File: 1438251566821.jpg (20KB, 195x243px) Image search: [Google]
1438251566821.jpg
20KB, 195x243px
>>7315856
>Get lost in all these acronyms
>>
>>7315906
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7163958/
>>
>>7315909
Oh that thread. lol

t. MtF that didn't fit any of those categories
>>
>>7315494
it's all about the cock, baby
>>
>>7315731
no its a female
>>
>>7315718
ftms are not girls
>>
File: 1436876494906.jpg (211KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1436876494906.jpg
211KB, 640x427px
>>7315856
I'm an ftm living as a butch lesbian
and the majority of these 'butches' act and think more like men than the majority of /ftmgen/, and see eachother as men as well, going as far as calling two butches in a relationship 'gay' as in, two gay men

Until ftms get a semi realistic bottom surgery, being a butch lesbian is gonna give you the best life,, its not really possible for some ftms to pull off since, a lot of them are 5'1, curvy and obviously female,
but if you look like an androgynous male, and live as a butch lesbian you'll get 10x the pussy than a transitioned ftm, less societal isolation, more normal 'straight' bi grills and less snowflake tumblr panssexuals

it also seems surprisingly easier to get people to treat you like a man when you're butch, they almost force it on you,,
but when ftms transition, seems like they get treated even more like girls than before transition

good thing men look good forever, i can transition whenever i want
>>
>>7316339
>Until ftms get a semi realistic bottom surgery, being a butch lesbian is gonna give you the best life,, its not really possible for some ftms to pull off since, a lot of them are 5'1, curvy and obviously female,
>but if you look like an androgynous male, and live as a butch lesbian you'll get 10x the pussy than a transitioned ftm, less societal isolation, more normal 'straight' bi grills and less snowflake tumblr panssexuals
it'll get -you- the best life, but that doesn't mean it'll get a trans man with a different experience the best life
it makes absolutely no sense for me to be a girl, even a butch lesbian -- butches are still female in terms of personality despite their masculinity (it's hard for me to express this, but you'll pick it up if you observe butches vs men), and do not have the extreme dysphoria of their transitioning counterparts (doesn't matter if i can get 10x the pussy, i would never be able to have sex as a female no matter what i did)
most members of any given online ftm community are aap so of course they're pretty different to butches, they used to be straight chicks
also if bottom surgery is the reason you aren't transitioning you need to get the fuck out of the tumblr-/lgbt/ echo chamber
>>
>>7315494
Because women are the ones who get asked for sex, not the ones who pursue it. Women literally never have to ask for sex. If they are even moderately attractive they will have men regularly approaching them with romantic intentions. In fact this happens to them so often that they complain about it, as if their wide range of easily accessed romantic and sexual options was a liability rather than a perk.

Trans men, you wanted to be men. Well, this is what it is like. As men you are expected by society to make the first move. And you will probably be shot down, ignored or treated as a pest more often than not. This is how it is to be a man.
>>
>>7316364
>butches are still female in terms of personality despite their masculinity
ftms are worse

>also if bottom surgery is the reason you aren't transitioning you need to get the fuck out of the tumblr-/lgbt/ echo chamber
transitioning to male when you don't have a dick wont do anything to make people view you as a man, to people you're just a hairy butch lesbian anyway

maybe i'm just not empathetic to your need to transition quickly because i'm above average male height, and have always looked like an average male around my age
its not a life everyone can live, or that you can live forever, but in my college years, it comes with the same benefits of being a dickgirl

>it'll get -you- the best life, but that doesn't mean it'll get a trans man with a different experience the best life
>its not really possible for some ftms to pull off since, a lot of them are 5'1, curvy and obviously female
gain some reading comprehension
>>
>>7316413
i passed pretty well even pre-t, but that didn't negate my need to transition
you aren't empathetic because you're trans in a fundamentally different way, just as jazz jennings and caitlyn jenner are not the same kind of mtf, but that doesn't mean you can't work towards a goal of empathy
also when i said it wouldn't be able to give a trans man of a different experience the best life i'm referring to mentally, not physically
>transitioning to male when you don't have a dick wont do anything to make people view you as a man, to people you're just a hairy butch lesbian anyway
this is what i'm not getting from your statements -- why the fuck would anyone be OPENLY ftm? even aidens pass well enough to normies that there is no reason to tell people
and let me reiterate here that bottom surgery is better than you're implying (i've seen the results, it is)
>>
I wouldn't wanna sit and watch testosterone warp and destroy a qt girl
>>
>>7316434
>you aren't empathetic because you're trans in a fundamentally different way
You don't know me bro I'm just smarter than you
>>
>>7316339
How could being a lesbian possibly give me the best life when I am not attracted to women
>>
>>7317666
>not attracted to women
Ha
>>
>>7317673
Welcome to /lgbt/ where people can have different attractions than you expect. I am asexual.
>>
>>7317684
>I am asexual
Double ha
>>
>>7317694
i'm pretty sure this is a major factor
in women it's also likely an expression of aap just as gynemimetophilia can be an expression of agp
my ex was an ephebophilic aap 'trans guy' (blatantly not) and i was not his/her only much younger ftm boyfriend
>>
>>7315494
I'm definitely into FtM guys, but testosterone does make genitals kind of disgusting. That's why I fuck my FtM friends in the ass
>>
>>7317673
>being attracted to women
fucking disgusting
>>
>>7316258
A mentally ill lesbian pumped full of hormones is still a woman and will always be one.
>>
>>7315494
I don't want to date buck angel or marshal.
I will stay with a normal dude.
Don't tell them that though, I don't want cis white males to think I'm a chaser.
>>
>>7315521
I'd chase her into the jungle and feed her bananas while we had sex in the savannah and then kill a tiger and present its pelt to her father as a marriage gift.
>>
>>7316339
I feel like this post just triggered every transbian on this entire board. Even I'm feeling angry and I'm just bi.
>>
File: IMG_2907.jpg (188KB, 687x1155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2907.jpg
188KB, 687x1155px
>>7318606
>Marshal

It's MarshaLL you cunt.
>>
File: IMG_2993.jpg (178KB, 742x1025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2993.jpg
178KB, 742x1025px
>>7318654
Also who choose discusting cis men over Marshall and Oliver should kill themselves immediately.

Cis men aren't "real" men. Anything with testosterone rushing rampant through their veins is a beast and being sexually attracted to them ought to be illegal.
>>
>>7318654
>>7318754
That thing is absolutely disgusting
>>
>>7316339
I think you overestimate the extent to which everyone else sees butch lesbians as "one of the guys". They are butch but not masculine.
>>
>>7318782
Calm yourself
>>
>>7318654
>It's MarshaLL you cunt.
Hey I'm just not into mangina or whatever the name you guys call that thing.
I'm also a bottom, I don't think that person would ever want to top to begin with...

I will continue being a cis male chaser.
>>
What if im an mtf ftm chaser?

A guy with a vag is lewd desu, i like dating guys because theyre nurturing and and im a dumb space case, all around win
>>
I'm the bad kind of FTM chaser, the kind who just wants a flat chested short haired tomboy with manly hobbies who lets me fuck him in the front hole. It's a lonely life.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1089x1083px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1089x1083px
>>7318782
Says the hairy testosterone-pumped manbeast.
>>
>>7318894
All you have to do is find a tomboy hetero girl.
No need for testosterone addicted tranny stuff
Why are you even on lgbt to begin with?
>>
>>7315693
>implying an ftm on T for like a year and looking truely androgynous, not just the fem-side of androgyny, isnt the hottest thing ever

plus then you get to slowly see as they get excited over more and more changes and become more masculine, and its just so cute.
>>
File: IMG_2994.jpg (123KB, 628x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2994.jpg
123KB, 628x603px
>>7318995
Found the womanbeast ftm in this thread. Lol fuck off with your buttmad jealousy.
>>
>>7319051
Dude nobody is jealous of having you creeps like you lust over them
>>
File: IMG_2998.gif (854KB, 288x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2998.gif
854KB, 288x282px
>>7319081
You're jealous of his attractiveness, it has nothing to do with me.

If you think otherwise, I invite you to vote in my poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/11717189

More than half of my voters beg to differ :^)
>>
>>7319105
No matter what mental illness it has, it will never be male
>>
>>7319105
>>7319081
>>7319051
>>7318995
Oh look. It's talking to itself.
>>
File: IMG_3001.jpg (233KB, 1280x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3001.jpg
233KB, 1280x893px
>>7319123
Ok whatever u say, dumbass.
>>
File: IMG_3004.png (167KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3004.png
167KB, 750x1334px
>>7319130
dohoho
>>
File: dumblr.png (34KB, 403x219px) Image search: [Google]
dumblr.png
34KB, 403x219px
>>7315494
not a chaser i just happen to find a lot of them cute
>>
>>7315494
I would chase one prehormones, but most seem antimen.

Mostly I like the idea of taking a girl who wants to feel masculine, and making her my bitch, cumming over and over as I tie her up, molest her, ect, and her struggling to feel masculine after.
>>
>>7315693
>>7315704
Sauce?
>>
>>7315494
I love tomboyish women. I don't know how I would feel about the addition of hormones.
>>
Post on Craigslist if you are looking for a quick hook up. You'd be surprised. But 95% of the time it's old fat men who are bored with their marriage.
>>
>>7320891
criedwolves.com is his tumblr
>>
Where to find such peoples lol, at least in au. I care about platonic stuff more than anything though
>>
File: Ughew.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
Ughew.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>7320921
pretty much this, tomboys are hot, wouldn't even mind dressing boyish, but as soon as you get facial hair... well.. pic related
>>
>>7316339
>the majority of these 'butches' act and think more like men than the majority of /ftmgen/, and see eachother as men as well
>Women actually think this
You sound like AGP hons who think calling each other "sweety" is the essence of female culture and behaviour.
It doesn't matter how dykey you are, you are still seen as a female by everyone around and treated accordingly. In the same way that a twink is still seen as male and treated like a boy.
>>
>>7321964
idk...I expect woman to act like ladies, if they dont, they lose their privilege to be treated like a lady.
>>
>>7321983
It's true that they aren't treated like special snowflakes like an attractive young girl would be but that doesn't automatically equate to being treated like a male.
>>
>>7318894
Same

I also think that I'd fuck an FTM that kind of passes but only doggy style and in a way that's kind of raged out and rapey..if you get my meaning.
And lets be honest, how many FtMs would be cool with being seen as just a source of pussy to abuse by a slightly sadistic straight guy with an obnoxiously big dick.
>>
>>7315494
I would date the fuck out of one

Pls respond
>>
>>7315494
how do you grow a realistic cock?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.