[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAVING SEX BEFORE BEING BFs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wanna-come-in-mtv.jpg (54KB, 581x303px) Image search: [Google]
wanna-come-in-mtv.jpg
54KB, 581x303px
> So... you've been going on dates with a guy.
> You like him a lot, and things are going well.
> You want him to be your bf eventually.
> You have held hands, kissed, cuddled, traded pics, and gotten a little frisky too.
Do you have sex with him before you ask him out and make it official?
>>
>Do you have sex with him before you ask him out and make it official?
and
>> You have held hands, kissed, cuddled, traded pics, and gotten a little frisky too.
implies you have already asked him out and are on the way to becoming bfs, for me at least.
>>
>>7314442
>>implies you have already asked him out and are on the way to becoming bfs, for me at least.
It does for me too, but from my experience (and my friends's) I'd say lots of guys don't think that way. One minute they like you and "you're all they've been looking for", then someone else comes along and you get tossed aside. I personally don't have sex with someone before we're comitted because it wards off the guys that I've just described, and it keeps me away from being perpetually in the friends with benefits zone.
>>
>>7314316
Who cares, your both degenerates.
>>
>>7314316
I usually don't date the people that I have as fuckbuddies or whatever. If I'm out to date I'll do the typical 2-3 dates before sex if we actually decide to date. If we don't decide to date I guess I'm not 100% opposed to sex but chances are I wouldn't hangout with them after or anything.
>>
>>7314707
Hi /Pol, good to have you here. :) Feel free to look around; let me know if you need anything.

>>7314753
I'd say pretty much what most ppl do.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.