[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you try to accept the T in LGBT and you get purged.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Tfw your thread gets deleted on /lgbt/ because you sought help about your dad who decided to become a cross dresser/trans person in his spare time and you want to share your story because you don't know how to deal with this/accept this. No wonder people hate trannies ffs.
>>
>>7314128
That sucks anon.
Parents deciding to do a 180 like that always affect their children, no matter how strong they are.

My mom after she left dad decided to go full feminazy terf dyke mode and it disgusted me too.

In her case, I guess she was in the closet all these years so when she left it she decided to go with a bang.
>>
File: IMG_4182.jpg (215KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4182.jpg
215KB, 634x1024px
>>7314128
It's true that all parents hate their children and actively work against them to inhibit development. It happened to me and has happened to many others. Don't try to blame it on transpeople.
>>
>>7314149
Its sad when cara poster makes sense. But how do you deal with it? I was mostly pissed of that I was in a conversation with another anon about this and it get deleted, and considering this board is heavily in favor of trans people I got mad for the mods being biased towards any topic critical towards the T-subject.

>>7314138
Im sorry to hear anon. I honestly would've minded less if my dad came out as gay. And I saw him in a full leather sailor outfit or whatever but not in a skimpy dress and high heels. It really ruined my image that I had of him being a really manly man dad.
>>
>>7314128

I wanted to tell you that it's actually quite common for individuals like your father, that is biological males who repress a desire to express themselves in a societally feminine way to have their repression go hand in hand with conservatism. That's most likely because if they weren't conservative in the first place, they wouldn't have repressed and simply done what they wanted to begin with.

I have actually heard of even two Catholic priests (and another as I decided to look it up just now) coming out and transitioning to female. One was an Italian at some point in the 60s or 70s, and the other was a more recent Irish American in the US. Members of their congregation described them as conservative and no-nonsense. Needless to say, people were shocked their conservative priest came out as transgender.
>>
But how should I proceed now? I really don't know how to face him anymore. I've been thinking about it the whole time but it just saddens me thinking about it.
>>
>>7314422

There's the concept of exposure therapy. You could try looking at pictures of old crossdressers on the internet and read their stories online. When it feels like you are prepared for the next step, ask if you could join a local crossdresser support group for their meetings. As you see them more as ordinary people you could eventually face your father. Now you could also do this with your father himself, but you would need to tell him. But his feelings could be hurt by that, or he might just be happy that you're trying. That's why I suggest using strangers.
>>
>>7314149
>It's true that all parents hate their children and actively work against them to inhibit development.
i'm sure it was my parents' fault i turned out trans.
>>
>>7314128
>>7314138

We didn't have anything to do with that and we hate creepy hons.

Why don't you just out him to the local skinheads and let them clean up the mess for you
>>
>>7314422
Kys because none of this happened
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.