[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am "trans" or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

> Always felt very girly
>Talked girly, walked girly, acted girly, liked girly things
>Never liked manly things, fuck that.
>Hated how body hair started covering my body, disgusting me.
>Wanted to grow longer hair instead.
>BF starts telling me that I should just go through operation
>I do feel like a girl on the inside, but I do not want an operation, I am okay with my male voice and private parts and I do not believe going through operation change would make me feel any more okay with my sex.

What the hell is up with me? I am tras? I always adored feminity, as in, always wanted and be femine. But I was always ok with having a cock, I love that. But I hate stuff like muscles and body hair. What the fuck am I?

I do feel like I have small gender dypshoria, or bigger one. My BF calls me a girl now and considers me a girl and it makes me incredibly happy, yet I do not think I wold want an operation or "transition".
>>
File: IMG_4186.jpg (117KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4186.jpg
117KB, 720x1080px
>>7314121
Most boys feel like girls, it doesn't mean you're trans. It's only a feeling.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>7314121
>Always felt very girly
What does "feel very girly" mean?
>Talked girly
A G P
>walked girly
A G P
>acted girly
A G P
>liked girly things
Out of A G P reasons, probably.
>Never liked manly things
Okay.
>Hated how body hair started covering my body
Shave it then. No one forces you to keep your body hair. No one holds a gun to your head and screams into your ear "you will maintain a nice caveman fluff on your chest or else I'll blow your fucking head off"
>Wanted to grow longer hair
Boys have longer hair too you know.
>I should just go through operation
That's one hell of a bf you have.
>I do feel like a girl on the inside, but I do not want an operation, I am okay with my male voice and private parts and I do not believe going through operation change would make me feel any more okay with my sex.
Become a fem'n'em-popping femboy then my man.

(This post is proudly sponsored by the Femgen Recruitment Office)
>>
>>7314178
>Always felt very girly
Feels like sometimes I shoudl have been born a girl, I am not quite so sure, and yeah, my BF's awesome, he'd love me even if I would have gone through the operation.

I do pressume AGP sounds much more relavant to me though.
>>
>>7314121

you sound like a primary type transexual, aka "trutrans".

You fit the bill, indeed: naturally girly, interest in girly things, likes boys.

Also, many primary type trans are pretty okay with their genitals, that's why they tend to get SRS in lower proportion than AGPs (also called "secondary type transexuals").

Roughly half of the trans mtfs don't get bottom surgery, they're just happy to be girly and be treated as women.

>>7314178
>>7314139

those two are trolls.

>I do pressume AGP sounds much more relavant to me though.

do you fap or get sexually aroused at the thought of you being a woman or having sex in the form of a woman? if not, then you're not AGP.

p.d.: Dysphoria tends to start weakly and small, and grow bigger and stronger as time passes. Indeed it goes and comes in waves, but iat the end of the day it always increases.

You may want to start becoming a femguy before considering transition. That would keep you as a guy while doing something positive (stopping masculinization) in case you wanted to transition.
>>
>>7314261
This is a troll
Do not respond to him

t. professional troll spotter
>>
Why not just accept that shit as part of your personality instead of worrying about labeling yourself? What's wrong with being a feminine dude? Don't cut off your dick to spite your balls.
>>
>>7314121
Be non-binary
>>
>>7314318
> do you fap or get sexually aroused at the thought of you being a woman or having sex in the form of a woman? if not, then you're not AGP.

I think that just being girly is just a think that makes me happy, sorry, this was literally the first time I heard AGP.

>>7314318
> Why not just accept that shit as part of your personality instead of worrying about labeling yourself? What's wrong with being a feminine dude? Don't cut off your dick to spite your balls.

Because of >>7314261 as he pointed out

> p.d.: Dysphoria tends to start weakly and small, and grow bigger and stronger as time passes. Indeed it goes and comes in waves, but iat the end of the day it always increases.
>>
>be a guy
>dress like a guy
>act like a guy
>jobs, schools, health insurances all have listed me as female
>whenever I get it changed it eventually changes back

I feel like society tries to push some guys to be trans.
>>
>>7314351

>I think that just being girly is just a think that makes me happy,

Confirmed for (very possible) NON-AGP trans. Welcome to the club.

Also, don't despair, many of us, in our inner circles and thoughts, admit that we are just very very girly boys at the end of the day. But we still feel girly and womanly. Transgenderism is a complicated issue, and you may never understand yourself 100%, but stil, you'll realize sooner or later your wish to be more like a girl socially.

And you don't need to cut your penis to be a transwoman. That's no requisite. I'm not gonna cut mine, indeed (you know, sometimes I just like to top hahaha)
>>
First, let's disconnect the idea of SRS with being trans. You can keep your penis if you want, nothing requires you have bottom surgery if you don't have genital dysphoria. Now, other than that you seem like you're very likely trans. And the best part is it seems like you're already pretty much transitioned without even trying (not jealous at all). If you want you can get on HRT to increase your feminine features, but a trip down to the courthouse for a name and gender change seems to be in your future.
>>
>>7314121
op, your just an effeminate faggot.

Grow a pair, and learn to masculinity.
>>
>>7314600
>Grow a pair, and learn to masculinity.

I want to puke, that's disgusting.
>>
>>7314600
Kill yourself
>>
>>7314121
Sounds like you are a twink to me.

>>7314261
>you sound like a primary type transexual, aka "trutrans".
>Also, many primary type trans are pretty okay with their genital
Pick one.
>>
>>7317288
>>7317789
>>tumblr
>>
>>7317962
Masculinity is for normaies
>>
>>7317964
>>
gona tell how i am atm
>act like a man
>speak like a man
>dress like a man
>somtimes i walk a abit girly and sit a bit girly thats about it
>gona start taking hormone pills anyways cose fuck everybody
>>
>>7314121
Probably, you don't need to get an operation just start hormones and see if it makes you feel better
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.