[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm non-binary When will this meme end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (2KB, 94x94px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 94x94px
>I'm non-binary
When will this meme end?
>>
>>7313561
Never. You can't stop it.
>>
why does 4chan hate gender nonconforming people?
>>
>>7313609
It's a meme that's why.
>muh special snowflake rebel self
Makes a joke out of LGBT
>>
>>7313614
How is it a meme? Plenty of non-western cultures recognize more than two genders. I get that there's people hoping on the bandwagon, but why should it matter when gender is a social construct anyway?

Why would someone present as a gender other than the one they were assigned at birth if they didn't feel that way?

And who are you to say that they don't actually feel that way?
>>
>>7313609
Because they're gay
>>
>>7313659
>gay
>gender
???
>>
>>7313625
You're either a male or female, no such thing as I want to be any I want whenever I want

Muh gender roles is tumblr tier rebels against society.
>>
>>7313625
Yes
>>
File: 5894270045129958949.jpg (277KB, 1247x1920px) Image search: [Google]
5894270045129958949.jpg
277KB, 1247x1920px
>>7313664
>>
>>7313685
How ebin you are to rebel against society, imma shatter these gender roles! amirite?
>>
>>7313561
>posting the least rare pepe
>>
>>7313694
Why can't i just feel comfortable as myself in a skirt and cute top with my beard and makeup.

Who's trying to rebel when i won't even leave my apartment most days?
>>
>>7313701
So you won't to be a woman but too broke and or lazy to actually try
Thanks for proving I'm right, non binary memer
>>
When relatively privileged white girls stop thinking it's the cool and rebellious thing to do.
>>
>>7313706
want*
>>
>>7313706
I don't want to be anything. Most of the time, I want to be fucking dead

But when I don't want to be dead, I want to get over the dysphoria I have about having body hair and a beard and love who i am.
>>
File: IMG_4146.png (4MB, 1962x2040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4146.png
4MB, 1962x2040px
>>7313694
Don't let me get in your way of being a shitty cunthuffing pussy-pedastaling numale, dude. If you want to stay that you can, I'm only trying to help.
>>
>>7313751
Nice insults, but numales are the ones actually defending your meme "gender" if you can even call it that.
If gender is truly a social construct then you don't have to identify as anything because it's pointless to others who only care about your sex, trans or not.
You're non binary shit is just you trying to dress however you want and trying to find a label for it because of your """""oppression"""""
>>
File: daily reminder.png (21KB, 353x635px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.png
21KB, 353x635px
>>7313751
>>7313685
>>
>>7313706
and you're right, maybe if I wasn't incredibly broke i'd try to transition, but I'd still feel dysphoric about my newfound presentation.

I don't want tits, I wouldn't be excited about that shit. I've looked into some feminizing drugs before, but DIY hormones make me super uncomfortable because I don't want glass bones/cancer.

>>7313768
>If gender is truly a social construct then you don't have to identify as anything because it's pointless to others who only care about your sex, trans or not.
We're all well aware of this. But since humans really like labeling things, we have a label.

And the "oppression" is cyclical. Would we still be claiming we were oppressed if people like you weren't out there trying to say we don't exist?
>>
>>7313821
Misread what exactly? You raging with adhoms? Oh how enlightened you are memester
>>
>>7313614
They're the cutting edge of LGBT, you're just jealous nobody gives a fuck about you anymore or you're a tranny.
>>
>>7313561
go yell at femgen
>>
I think non binary is a last resort for people who can't transition, but what confuses me is that most of them are dfabs and ftm is the actual fucking godmode of the world of transgenders.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.