[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lgbt poll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (7KB, 251x236px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 251x236px
aren't polls fun

http://www.strawpoll.me/11753286
>>
>>7312682
questioning/confused
>>
>>7312682
No.
>>
>>7312682
My sympathy goes towards the genuinely nonbinary trans for having to deal with all the fakers.
>>
>>7312682

>forgetting you can be homosexual or bisexual and transgender
>>
>>7313093
>genuine
>non binary
You fked up
>>
you guys are all fags, thndercoons
>>
>>7312682
Shitty poll, senpai.
No multiple selection? People can't be trans and bisexual? No asexual?
>>
>>7313093
"nonbinary" people are all being stupid. genuinely trans or not, trying to identify as something other than (trans)man or (trans)woman is retarded. It is so incredibly tedious to listen to someone go on about being transmasculine genderfluid asexual demiromantic birdkin.
>>
>>7313194
I'm on HRT cuz it feels good but gender identity is a fucking meme and I look androgynous so I call it non-binary

Please stop bullying people that don't fit binary labels
>>
>>7312682

Not seeing an option for "faggot". Way to marginalise my identity, OP.
>>
>>7313235
>I'm on HRT cuz it feels good
Fair enough

>gender identity is a fucking meme and I look androgynous so I call it non-binary
Annoying, and I bet I could tell immediately what your sex is if you posted a picture

>Please stop bullying people that don't fit binary labels
Apart from extremely rare cases of hermaphrodites/intersex, people all fit the binary of the human sexes, HRT or no.
>>
>>7313259
>extremely rare cases of hermaphrodites/intersex
not so rare
>>
>>7313259
Yeah you can tell my sex if you examine me but I look androgynous enough for strangers to gender me male/female about half the time based on how I'm presenting.

Ideally I would just look like a female but unfortunately I can't really pass so I'm stuck being some sort of in-between thing. I think that it would make it easier for everyone to just perceive me as neutral since it wouldn't require explicitly putting me into a category. I also feel quite comfortable with that as a description of how I percieve my own gender and expression, since I fall into the middle of a lot of measures of dimorphism.
Thats why I say I'm non-binary, I feel rather ridicolous being perceived as a man or a woman since I'm not really either so gender neutral "they" is my preferred pronoun.

That being said I don't really expect people to know or even remember that, I don't care that much how people refer to me, I'm just describing what I think would be ideal for interaction
>>
>>7312682
Why is the entire catalog filled with tranny threads when the majority here are cis?
>>
>>7313194
Why do "normal" trans people get to be called whatever they want but non-binary can't?
>>
>>7313417
Cuz we have all the annoying retards like Caraposter and skull size autist that make like 5+ threads per day.
>>
>>7313417
Trannies are shameless attention-seekers, it's what they truly want in life.
>>
File: im_leaving.jpg (53KB, 455x511px) Image search: [Google]
im_leaving.jpg
53KB, 455x511px
>>7312682
>straight isn't an option
>>
>>7313194
good thing most of the nonbinary people I know don't give a flying shit about whether or not you think they exist.

>>7313259
>people all fit the binary of the human sexes
>implying sex == gender
>>
Non binaries should be banned
>>
>>7312682
I'm straight.
>>
>>7313428
Non binary doesn't exist you dank memer
>>
>>7312682
Bisex master
>>
File: Woman4.jpg (46KB, 499x508px) Image search: [Google]
Woman4.jpg
46KB, 499x508px
genderfluid or bigender, but not really "trans".

biological male, heterosexual/heteroromantic.

let's say I have a male mind & female soul.
>>
>>7313319
>intersex
>non binary
Pick one fgt
>>
>>7312682
Straight, (formerly transcurious) here, you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1480351100282.jpg (54KB, 374x549px) Image search: [Google]
1480351100282.jpg
54KB, 374x549px
>>7312682
Check your privilege, where is the cisgender straight master race option? I'm into cis women, transwomen and traps.

>Featured Poll
FF6 or FF7 of course.

>>7313440
>Trannies are shameless attention-seekers

Just like cisgender women.
>>
>>7312682
>No chaser option
My people have been ignored for too long
>>
>>7312682
i am a bisexual male, but i am not a slut about sex, i dont go picking up strangers for sex, i would prefer a LTR with either another bi/gay male or a m2f trans that wants to keep a functioning cock, i like my partner to have a hard dick to play with, been married twice, one kid with the first wife, two kids with the second wife, and i dont want to get married again, but i would date a woman and be a BFF with benefits to a woman but i would tell her from the beginning i am bi and it would be great if she accepted it and would be intrigued with a bi MFM threesome
>>
>>7320389
cis women value their pussy a little more generally.... and want to marry.... trannies just want their asshole pounded.
>>
>>7313093
most of us only call ourselves nonbinary when prodded into it. i just prefer andro dude tbqh
>>
>>7322300
>>7313371
this tbqh
why not have a third gender neutral pronoun we commonly use? we already use singular "they" for hypothetical people, so why not genuinely androgynous/ confusing ones?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 600x525px
>>7312682
>nothing but trannies and biscum
I fucking hate this board desu
>>
>>7313093
>genuine
>non-binary

Pick one.
>>
>>7324496
Love you too faggot.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.