[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best way to get into hrt? im gona try and go to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1469809766310.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469809766310.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
what is the best way to get into hrt?
im gona try and go to a psychologist and get a look at what he have to say but its damn expensive, so im curius how did you guys start your Journey?
>>
>>7311872
If you're in a liberal area go to a doc
If you aren't self med.

Here in AL I had to self med but stopped
>>
>>7312185
I wanted too try ouit a psychologist too see what he have to say, but he cost like 100 euro per hour
>>
Psychologist will want to see you a few times. Because deep down he's insecure psychology is even necessary so he heaps it on anyone he can. Totally useless don't bother, you're gonna be out 500$ for not even a hormones script, but just a note that says "I'm Ben the psychologist, hormones might? Be a good idea" and you're gonna go visit the same dr's you could just go visit right now, dr's who probably don't even care if you have a note
or not.

Just go dr shopping. That's what I did. Took a couple days.

How to dr shop if you're mtf
>make as many dr appointments as you can with as many dr's as you can, this might be a pain in the ass.
>borrow sisters clothes
>dress as girl
>go to dr's office
>once alone in room and nurse asks what you're there for, ask her to write on your chart 'patient wants to be referred to as Ashley', and say you're transgender and need hormones
>tell dr you're trans and you need more hormones. (If he asks, say you've been buying them online but ran out.)
>ask for spiro 100mg q12h, estrace 2mg take 2 q24h
>if he says "are these real doses? Show him http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-feminizing-therapy
>if dr says "I can't do this" or tries to refer you to an lgbt clinic, he is an asshole. Onto the next doctor on the list. It might take a few tries.
>eventually you will strike gold.

Alternatively,
>Google nearby trans support group
>ask girls for a cool doctor
>>
>>7312543
....oh wait, you said euros. I don't know how things work over there I'm a Yankee.

Probably don't get spiro if you're in Europe, it's pretty shitty
>>
>>7312543
sounds like a real drag haha,
and i wana talk a bit with a psychologist cose i have some problems in real life anyways, but if i dont like what i hear i will just try and find a random doctor and ask how this shit works
>>
>>7311872
My grandparents consistently voted for social democracy for decades and now I get everything for free.
>>
>>7313060
haha, i know how it feels, im from norway
>>
>>7311872
The ideal way:
>Live in a country with universal healthcare.
>See a hypothetical alternate-timeline psychologist who only takes three months to diagnose you using a method combining brain scans and interviewing that has a high specificity and sensitivity.
>Get free hrt.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.