[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

attractions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: fullsizephoto126227.jpg (266KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizephoto126227.jpg
266KB, 1500x1000px
Lets get a thread going on who you all are attracted to. I'll start, blondes tend to be my thing. Blonde traps are just the best, I would kill for a blonde trap bf. I also quite like Asians but depends on the person.
>>
>>7308604

Is that from "I saw the Devil"?
>>
>>7308614
It is lol not many people get when I reference that film. Byung is hot as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_4036.jpg (280KB, 658x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4036.jpg
280KB, 658x443px
Scruffy/retard-core (like him and Sam Hyde)
>>
Fat guys. Fat girla. Dunno why.
>>
>>7308687
For a second I thought that was Michael Fassbender kek
>>
>>7308697
Everyone has their kinks I guess. Least you won't get cold.
>>
>>7308604

Muscular guys over 6'0" with a smouldering gaze and a strong, angular jaw.
>>
>>7308719
Someone knows what they like lol. Anyone come to mind fitting that description?
>>
>>7308735

Yeah, I came across this guy's YouTube channel not too long ago.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQtSMIrHsc

I'm not saying i only like guys with his amount of body fat though. I could go for fatter.
>>
File: IMG_4157.jpg (154KB, 664x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4157.jpg
154KB, 664x912px
>>7308604
Super tall and motherly (not MILF) transgirls
>>
>>7308782
Ah I see what you mean. A more average body. What kind of guy are you, assuming you are a guy.

>>7308789
Transgirls and traps for me too m9. Motherly is always a good trait.
>>
>>7308867

I'm a trans girl. There's a long road ahead of me before I can get a guy like that.
>>
>>7308880
I'm sure you'll get there one day. Any chance I could see a pic?
>>
>>7308789
>>7308867

What does motherly mean to you guys, especially in the context of a romantic relationship?
>>
>>7308925
I see it as an extension of caring to some extent. Just a general motherly attitude.
>>
>>7308604
>6'3 - 6'5 (want to be able to wear 6" heels and still be shorter)
>At least 30, but preferably not really older than mid 40's (thinking long term)
>Preferably dark haired, white to olive skin
>Big hands, thick under arms, in shape (not necessarily much definition, just a lot of meat on him without it looking like fat)
>Decently deep voice, really don't want a guy with a lighter voice
>Mature, can be kinda pervy, but can still keep in perfect control and not let it show any more than subtly
>Know how to be intimidating (physically, and such), like how and when to act, and how to "push"
>Is into the idea of being a sort of daddy, maybe with a little bit of saviour complex, but at least is fine with issues (and doesn't have expectations of me being a productive member of society)

It's REALLY hard to find any picture of such a man, because I don't have anyone in particular in mind, I don't have some sort if complete ideal ideaof a face.
This is about as young as he could look, and about as much definition I'd like (having more definition would probably be ok, would rather a little bit less).
>>
>>7308894

I don't have any girl clothes... not even a pair of panties. And I don't want to post my face either.
>>
>>7309057
That's alright lol I was just curious

>>7309048
You like the warrior sized manly man. I can see where you're coming from.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.