[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any trans/sissy do chastity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cute cage design.png (145KB, 430x550px) Image search: [Google]
cute cage design.png
145KB, 430x550px
I bought a chastity device a while ago. Tested it out before and currently wearing now, will keep it on for the rest of year.

I don't like my penis and hate when it reminds me of it's existence by erections. I want to use my ass because I don't have a vagina (Yet!), but it seems I cant cum from anal only. Hoping the device will help me figure out in frustration.
>>
I hate sissy fetish and all of that stuff, but I've worn a chastity cage for months and don't plan on taking it off any time soon. I just want my male organs to waste away to nothing and be useless. I don't want SRS because I think it's completely lackluster so this is the best I can do. I'm even more ashamed that I do this than I am of being trans because I don't want to be associated with sissy stuff
>>
>>7308508
The creepiness of sissy slightly surpasses my arousal. Seems most of them get off on shame so that must be the tipping point.
>>
>>7308474
Effectively, yes. I've gotten the message that my orgasms are extremely unwanted. It would also increase my testosterone levels, particularly about 3 days after orgasming. No idea if wet dreams have the same effect, I'm assuming they have part of the effect. I got angrily disgusted when I started having them again.
>>
>>7308474
It seems like cages are usually pretty expensive. I've been wanting one for a while. Got any links for cheap ones?
>>
>>7308564
CB-6000 is pretty cheap 30-40 USD range can be easily got.
>>
>>7308474
I've wanted to, I had tried out kink stuff, and it generally seemed pointless because I don't get hard when it's inappropriate, but I had briefly gotten in touch with an apparently decent looking older crossdresser who offered to tie me up and spank me, and we had a good intellectual connection, but it fell out as is due with everything in my life.

>>7308564
I never saw that problem, I wouldn't need one that's "secure", it would be more for covering and constraining it, so simpler ones would suffice.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 236x213px
I'm pretty into the sissy shit but chastity cages just creep me out. I find them creepy to think of. Am I just retarded or do others feel the same?
>>
>>7308808
That feeling is your penis fighting back against you. Cage it for a while to remind that it's just a useless limp clitty.
>>
>>7308808
What about them?
>>
>>7308585
chastity cages just add bulk though, they're definitely not suitable for concealment.
>>
>>7308838
Not concealment as in tucking, covering as in when nude ... well, nude-ish, dressed appropriately for getting fucked or of course spanked, and/or given an enema, CBT, etc...
>>
Any recommendation on a chastity device for small cock and balls? The donut ring of the CB-6000 was too thick... it was painful as my sack did not have enough skin to let my balls come forward enough to get 'in front' of the plastic donut.
>>
Chastity devices are more effective if you're someone that regularly and eagerly uses your dick for pleasure. (ie, cis guy usually)

You might get less out of them if you are a trans girl, other than as an aesthetic thing.
>>
it can be a good fetish toy, but it's not useful for anything else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.