[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do I need ffs or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: trannyhairstyle.jpg (18KB, 609x328px) Image search: [Google]
trannyhairstyle.jpg
18KB, 609x328px
my therapist and friends tell me I pass and I do not need FFS, but I want your opinion. Please be honest
>>
Need a better picture gurl
>>
i cant see shit, post a better pic fampai.
>>
>>7308203
>>7308217
what do you mean a better picture? You can see even more than you need to see (my face and below). I think I don't need ffs
>>
>>7308230
well from your pic, i can see a big chin.
also whats up with the grudge hair?
i mean i understand the need for
trannybangs TM, but there is a limit to how long those bangs need to be.
>>
>>7308263
>>7308195
now of coarse this is relative to your face, because i can only see so little of it.

are you on hormones?
your face also looks verry skinny, have you considers gaining abit of weight?
>>
>>7308195
>>7308278
i would consider getting a chin reduction senpai, you can also try to post a better picture. probably one where your face takes up most of the screen, and a higher resolution photo too.
>>
>>7308195
are you sad now?
>>
>>7308230
If you're that scared of posting a better picture, you must probably need FFS
>>
You definitely need FFS for that crimson chin and that big ass dudenose.

Nothing can fix that long midface though.
>>
>>7308195
dont be sad, at least your not masculine and big framed as fuk
>>
>>7308411
no real woman would wear hair like that
>>
>>7308203
no wonder you wear your hair like that, that alone is a red flag. Real women wear their hair up and when they wear their hair down, the face is exposed. Now, get FFS, spend 60 k, and you'll still be fucked and your surgeon will tell you to wear hair like that and with a cranial vault as tall as yours, you will never pass.
>>
>>7308889
Make the bangs a bit shorter and I have a friend who wears her hair like that.
>>
>>7308902
Skull size autist strikes again.
>>
>>7308946
bullshit, real women use hair to embellish, trannies use hair to hide their faces
>>
>>7308902
You are doing God's work tbqh. Keep educating these clueless fucks my man.

>>7308967
Cavedude cranial vault detected
>>
>>7308967
i hope you die with the worst imaginable cancer
>>
>>7308991
I actually have a smallish head, I just like pointing out your autism.
>>
>>7310306
what is your definition of "autism". is it the 4chan one that goes like "poster who posts stuff I don't like"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.