[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do i secretly likes traps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 61b.jpg (51KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
61b.jpg
51KB, 259x259px
Why do i secretly likes traps?
>>
>>7307430
I don't know OP. I secretly have fantasies doing the nasty with a cute t girl

[spoiler]and rubbing our feminine penises together.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1478987841901.jpg (201KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478987841901.jpg
201KB, 599x800px
Best of both worlds, combining positive traits of males and females

Also exotic, taboo, and sexually thrilling
>>
>>7307430
because you gay nigga
>>
>>7307430
Because a Trap that puts effort into looking feminine is usually sexier than a entitle cunt who expects to be catered to by Chad for simply showing up.

I actually cucked my last gf with a trap about half a year ago.

>story?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 351x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 351x449px
>>7307536
YES

>>7307454
Is this a trap
>>
>>7307543
>Is this a trap
Yep
>>
>>7307430

The reason why it's a secret is because you're a spineless faggot.
>>
>>7307536
ABSOLUTELY PLEASE TELL
>>
>>7307536

Yes, tell the story, you cheating degenerate.
>>
>>7307700
>>7307693
>>7307543

>be living in big city with gf
>our friend circles intermingle and thats how we met up
>Move in, more because its easier to pay the rent that way.
>Generally pretty straight, never had any gay moments in highschool and have exclusively fucked women.
>Was a bit of a chad early on in college and fucked lots of sloots at parties. Calmed down later on and actually focused on school.
>GF is super liberal and get introduced to a lot of her friends. Most of whom are gay, or trans or "metrosexual"
>None of them I find attractive, in fact, I find most of them obnoxious due to their personalities.
>GF is also annoying, but she pays half the rent and is an okay fuck.
>emphasis on the Okay. It's enough to cum and not complain. But it's monotonous and boring. She's often lazy and goes into full starfish mode.
>Nothing like my college days where I either had pig sex with crazy whores or compassionate wild dickings with women I fell in love with.
>Factory-churned sex is a good description for it
>She's on BC but doesn't even let me cum in her five months after dating. Either Condom or pull out. Fucking hate it
>One day I hear her come in talking with a friend
>Expecting one of her trans friends
>Was right... sort of
>>
>>7307856
>Girl looks like a Tomboy, short pixie cut with one part of her hair longer than the rest that hangs over her face.
>Great smile with cute dimples and these soft gray eyes.
>...all these things are my weakness. She looks stunning, especially compared to my rather plain gf
>actually surprise my gf by engaging in conversation. Usually I just ignore them when they come into my place.
>Her name is Coby, find myself smiling at her conversation.
>GF catches on, I think she is starting to get jealous and mentions that Coby is trans.
>I am dissapointed, but not totally surprised. It's like her to bring home somebody hotter unless there is a good reason to think I wouldn't go for it.
>But more important than that I can see Coby's eyes droop to the floor in embarressment.
>"Woah, Really?" I say, trying to cheer her up. "I never even noticed." Trying to perk her up a bit.
>I want to see that fucking smile again and fuck my gf for getting in the way. Dumb cunt.
>Sorta works. Convo ends shortly when GF says that they gotta go and meet someone up.
>They leave. I have this urge to strip in my room and jerk off
>Resist, have errands to run. Find myself more productive when I'm horny and mad
>Horny because Coby is hot, Mad because I didn't get a chance to look at her ass on her way out
>>
>>7307862
Does this seem fake to anyone else?
Sounds like some fake bs fantasy this dude wrote down
>>
>>7307878
The vast majority of stories posted on 4chan are fake by default. Any story that *seems* fake is definitely bullshit
>>
>>7307878
>>7307915
If you think its fake then just call me fake and gay. Recounting from my memory.

Constantly tell her to fuck off. She accuses me of not taking care of her. Sex is not as often and even more lifeless than before. Seems like i'm fucking a waifu doll at this point
>Halloween comes by. GF and I get into a fight about me going to a Halloween party with her friends.
>Say no, not just because I'm not too crazy about her friends. But because I fucking Hate Halloween. I've hated it ever since I was a little kid.
>I have no energy to get into a fight over something so dumb, so I agree to come. But I wouldn't wear a fucking costume.
>She pouts and stamps her feet but I get my compromise.
>Halloween party comes around, all of her friends are even more extravagent than they usually are. Makes me uncomfortable sometimes. Especially the more "Sexy" related things. Like the hairy men in assless chaps.
>Some hit on me. GF doesn't intervene this time because she knows I find them repulsive sexually.
>GF quickly abandons me to these hairy creeps and perverts to talk with her female friends on the porch.
>Screaming inside
>Look for anyone who can save me.
>See someone in a black dress, just above the knees with a matching pair of heels... holy shit those legs look so smooth i wanna lick.
>Keep looking up, a simple black blouse. Rather conservative, considering the other outfits.
>Oh wow, this super dark purple mascara, she looks pretty-COBY!
>>
>>7307952
>Run towards her, is pretty much the only familiar face I see that doesn't creep me out.
>admit to her that I'm super uncomfortable around here. Only came because GF would bitch otherwise.
>Ask if its because they're gay/Trans/etc
>Tell her that's not the only reason. Their personalities are pretty flamboyant and its really in your face.
>"Not the only reason?" She says. "Well what about me? Don't I make you awkward."
>I'm simply not smart enough to be coy and cool with a girl. If I like her I just say it. Sometimes it works, often it doesn't.
>Without thinking, I blurt out. "No way, You're super fucking hot"
>Seconds later, I'm screaming inside. Thinking of all the reasons that this was the wrong thing to say.
>She looks surprised, then flustered
>Gooodd damnit
>Asked me if I really meant that. Dumbfounded, thought she was gonna try to awkardly laugh it off or straight up smack me.
>After a pause, tell her I did. In retrospect I don't think she had much experience with guys hitting on her or saying she looks pretty (Can confirm?)
>Talk for a while. Tell her why I hated Halloween.
>Mom would yell and make me feel guilty for having to buy me a costume and take me trick-or-treating. Never liked it since.
>Holy shit, I'm telling stuff about myself to this persona I would never bother to say to my GF.
>Party winds down, people are leaving. Hear my GF coming from the Porch, guessing its time for us to go.
>Coby nods and kisses my cheek before gf comes in. My turn to get flustered as I waive goodbye.
>Told GF on the car-ride home that I hung out with Coby the whole night. Bad Idea. But I wanted to get a rise out of her and mess with her head.
>She gets passive aggressive and snide. Laughing inside.
>About a week later, GF tells me she stopped talking to Coby for being "Rude" among other things.
>kinda bummed out about it
>>
>>7307959
>At this point, I'm anticipating a breakup coming soon. So I slowly stop caring about ethics in a relationship.
>Treat her like a fuckdoll during sex. Don't even pretend to make it intimate nor do I try to make it good for her, its all about me. If she doesn't cum, too bad for her.
>One day, she is in the shower and I look through her phone. Mostly to check to see if she was gonna cheat on me with someone else, but also to get Coby's contact information.
>Text her, tell her sorry if my GF acted like a bitch to her.
>Meet up for coffee. Make sure to get a decent look at her ass
>You could have a picnic on that thing. Holy shit.
>Honestly just vent about my GF being a bitch. Not something you're supposed to do with a girl you like, but I figured she would be sympathetic since she hates her too. lol.
>Leave coffee place, tell her we'll chat again.
>Jokingly says I should just fuck boys since women are a pain in the ass.
>Laughed. Reminds me of a few of my mates who wished they were gay when they were having woman troubles.
>Once again, without thinking, tell her that she technically is a boy.
>Wait! Oh Fuck! That isn't a good thing to say right?
>ffffuuuuuuuuuu
>Straight up kisses me, and its one of those wet sloppy kisses. Like when you were a kid and you decided to play in the mud. You knew you would have to take a bath afterwards, but you didn't give a shit.
>It's kinda like that. Grab her. Don't grab her ass unfortunately, we're in public on a sidewalk.
>Breaks the kiss and with a bit of attitude asks if she kissed like a boy.
>Sheepishly shake my head. Fucking showed me.
>Wanna just take her back home. But GF. She still pays half the rent.
>Awkwardly say goodbye and go our separate ways. I take the subway home. Have a erection that is borderline painful and difficult to hide.
>Get home. GF not here, must have left with one of her friends.
>Text her "Not at home?"
>Response: "none of your business"
>Ya I'm fucking done. lol. Start texting Coby
>>
>>7307430
Because you want to transition, but you don't think you could pass or really do it yourself.
>>
>>7308068
>Ask her if she left via her car. Says she did.
>Tell her to come here.
>Says she has stuff to do. Tell her I don't care and to come here.
>Looking back on it, I must have been pretty anxious. She's not even a few feet into the apartment and I already have my hands on her. Finally get to feel that ass. compared to my gf it was like touching a ripe peach to a rotting mango
>No clue if she's been someone as aggressive as me. But she doesn't seem to mind. Feel kinda bad though, had a pretty thick beard and I'm sure I chapped her lips.
>Got to the bedroom where I take off her shirt. I begin sucking on her nipples and put my hands between her legs. Feel a noticeable bulge but I simple don't care. If anything, it turns me on more.
>She unzips her pants, showing off green and purple booty shorts. That ass, with that bulge... should not be possible.
>grab her hand and make her feel the tent in my jeans. She unzips me while I unbutton my shirt.
>Shakes my cock out and begins to succ!
>Can't even remember the last time gf blew me. Feels great. Pull her hair a little bit. Takes most of me without a problem. I'm assuming she practiced on a dildo or something.
>While she does look good down there. I prefer her up here kissing my face. Maybe it was in the heat of the moment, but she has a little string of my precum, dangling off her mouth. Don't even bother to wipe it off before biting and sucking her lower lip.
>Put my hands down her boy shorts and cub her cock and balls, before sliding them off completely and turning her around.
>Reach in the bedroom drawer and get the lube i used to use when my gf still did anal.
>Before I lube her up, I begin to eat her out. Her asshole is completely shaven. I'm honestly amazed at the the amount of effort that must go into making sure she stays hairless and pretty.
>Go for that little stretch of skin between the taint and balls. I got her squealing. it's wonderful to hear.
>>
>>7308275
>Finally get around to lubing her up. Smacking her ass lightly in between.
>Grab her hips and slowly insert myself into her.
>My issue with anal is you always have to go a bit too slow to my liking. I really like to just jackhammer away with the girl pinned down. You can't really do that with anal, or at least you have to work up to it.
>Same thing here, but she has the smarts to back up against my dick.
>Holy shit, she's actually... working with my cock. Not just sitting there like a lazy cunt.
>I'm pretty sure in my glee I murmured "Yeah, work for that cock." Laughing thinking about it now.
>We start to go faster, so I get more aggressive. Take her hands behind her, pull her hair, wrap my hands around her neck, etc. Pretty typical stuff.
>Finally just raise her from being on all fours to having her back pressed up against me while I'm fucking her.
>Tell her to jack off. She does it. For the first time in a while, I actually give a shit if my partner cums.
>I still didn't know if this was gonna be the wild pig sex or the passionate sex.
>Keep my arms wrapped around her waist. Like I was afraid I was gonna lose her otherwise.
>Decide to leave hickeys on her neck and "mark" her as mine. That was enough to send her over the edge and shoot 3-4 ropes of cum.
>Getting pretty close myself. Out of habit, I tell her i'm going to cum and start to pull out.
>"No. Cum inside me"
>Pretty much shot my load and bred her ass after that. I couldn't even remember the last time I came inside someone. I was scratching and clawing her chest as I orgasmed. Pretty sure she was crying out in actual pain but she let me do it anyway.
>Didn't have much cuddle time since I had no idea when GF would be back. Apologized for scratching her before she left.
>>
>>7308286
This continued for a few more weeks until my GF caught us in the act. It wasn't a good scene but her face when her progressive, virtue signaling ass caught me fucking one of her Trans friends that she liked to parade around was honestly fucking amazing. I moved in with Coby for a little while until I found a place to myself. We're not together though. She left for Montana to take care of her dad whose dying of cancer. Still keep in contact with her though.

The funny part of all of this though is that i most frequent /pol/
>>
>>7308290
Would you be fairly open to dating a trap/femboy now?
>>
I believe it is because you like traps but you say you don't.
>>
>>7308356
Maybe. They would have to be almost 100% passable. The whole point is that they're more feminine than women. I hope they become more prominent and women start looking at them as competition. That way they actually act like someone who wants to attract a man, knowing that men can easily fuck and date cute traps and leave them to their cats if they decide to get too entitled.
>>
>>7307856
>>7307862
>>7307952
>>7307959
>>7308068
>>7308275
>>7308286
This green text story reminds me of the infamous "Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life" meme. If you added the word "swamp" into your story, it would've been exactly the same.
>>
>>7308881

How did Coby's ass compare to >>7307454?
>>
>>7307430

you're probably a trap in denial
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.