[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Born in the wrong body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5894.jpg (34KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5894.jpg
34KB, 500x372px
How many of you at lgbt still believe in soul transference? The furries have made trans claims of accidental birth in the wrong body ridiculous, and I don't see how it is possible to cling to the spiritual idea of a misplaced soul.
>>
Well I believe in reincarnation, but this is kinda different.
>>
File: IMG_5896.png (32KB, 599x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5896.png
32KB, 599x525px
>>7307134
It is the same though.
>>
>>7307128
What if I believe I'm a Kzin, and sometimes just get the uncontrollable urge to SCEAM AND LEAP at those around me?
>>
I don't know the exact science behind it, but us trannies probably exist because of some developmental issue, hormonal imbalance, childhood experience, or mental disorder or something like that. There's no real reason to believe that soul transference or anything supernatural is necessary for trans people to exist.
>>
File: IMG_5897.png (17KB, 552x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5897.png
17KB, 552x384px
>>7307679
But if trannies could be explained with science, nothing can explain otherkin. So a certain percentage of trannies must be role-players with delusions no different from the otherkin.
>>
Actual trans people exist due to a their brain not receiving the same hormones as their body in utero/having an intolerance to their biological genders hormone in their brains but not their body. This is literally science not "soul in wrong body" otherkin are literally 100% all tumblr attention whores
>>
File: IMG_5899.jpg (194KB, 634x951px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5899.jpg
194KB, 634x951px
>>7313191
That doesn't rule out the existance of tranny role-players, because if you can latch onto believing he was born a dragon, then a man can latch onto believing he was born a woman too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3524063/Transgender-woman-Eva-Tiamat-Medusa-ears-nose-removed-dragon-lady.html
>>
>>7313191
>due to a their brain not receiving the same hormones as their body in utero/having an intolerance to their biological genders hormone in their brains but not their body
I bet there are trannies without this condition and cis people with it.
>>
>>7313214
>believing something
>being born with something
Pick one
>>
>>7313232
May be the reason people are gay/lesbo? Perhaps the LBG and T are not so different after all? Just a less extreme version
>>
>>7313469
Cont. when I had my bloods taken to see what level of hormone dosage I needed, I had the lowest possible "normal" level of testosterone. Just some food for thought
>>
>>7313466
Don't tell me what to do ma!
>>
I don't think you can compare transgender and otherkin. Let's look at mtfs for example. They know they are male (hence AMAB) but they don't feel comfortable in their male body, probably because of some disorder of neural sex hormone receptors. Otherkin think they are spiritually "a wolf" because they identify or feel like one but trans people are more concerned with changing how they look to feel better about their bodies. It's more about having gender dysphoria than identifying as a woman.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.