[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest way to trick a cute transgirl into detransitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4071.jpg (119KB, 824x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4071.jpg
119KB, 824x960px
What's the easiest way to trick a cute transgirl into detransitioning into a cute femboy?
>>
by laying down on some traintracks and waiting for one to come by
>>
>>7306804
this
>>
>>7306794

Eh, fuck 'em.
>>
>>7306794
Find a femboy that accidentally transitioned or did so due to pressure from therapists. Let him know he can still keep his pills
>>
>>7306794
what a nose kek
>>
>>7306794
convince her she is a dyke.
>>
File: images (20).jpg (10KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
10KB, 220x326px
shock
>>
>>7306794
Cute femboys usually still take horomones
Basically the only difference is your self-image and identity unless you've done surgeries that take you beyond the point of no return.
>>
>>7310406
Wouldn't that be the case if she had srs? Can you go back then?
>>
>>7306794
Anyone /fa/shionable here? I'd kill for OP image's lipstick & eyeshadow. Doesn't look to be smokey eyes, though.

And depends of what is your idea about the blurry line between femboy & transgirl. Find a small-breasted transgirl who is not interested in BA & SRS, and voila, you have your femboy.
>>
File: smugsister.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>7307646
"Nose to meet you, honey"
>>
File: download (1).jpg (20KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
20KB, 216x234px
>>7312240
>>
Gonna steal this thread to ask the better question:

What's the easiest way to trick a cute femboy into transitioning into a cute transgirl?
>>
>>7312339
> 'Hormones are safe. And your little titties won't hurt you a bit, I promise.'
> 'Soy is so 20th century. Here, try estrogen.'
> 'Would you like some more ass? Not if it wasn't perfect anyways. Ever try cypro?'
>>
>>7306923
this, there are some
>>
File: image.jpg (584KB, 1574x2330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
584KB, 1574x2330px
>>7314536
>>7312339
Fyi, a femboy getting on hrt doesn't mean they've transitioned or become mtf
>>
>>7306794
What do you call a person who is working to present very strong and masculine, and I hate the idea of men becoming weak and feminine,but I would only fuck traps and fem boys.
Why brain?! why do you do this to me it is against god you faggot brain.
>>
>>7306794

Tell her that she's trying too hard.
>>
>>7315016
so what? if "he" is on hormones, wearing makeup, and crossdressing, "he" is the same as a mtf

>>7314536
thanks
>>
>>7316505
>Tfw no fem bf who still insists she's a guy but has already gone transgirl, wants to be treated like a gf but won't admit it
>>
>>7315035
Somebody who would probably benefit from a bit of therapy. It could be any number of things, and you probably won't figure it out through soul-searching alone.

I myself have this problem where trying to relax has the opposite effect. I don't have to be angry at the time, but if I do stuff like deep breathing exercises, closing my eyes, or listening to calming music, I start to become extremely tense and anxious and become about 100x more pissed off and violent than if somebody, deliberately or otherwise, said or did something to upset me.

Hoping to get therapy to help with that some day. Right now it's all about waiting until January when I can get insurance and sort out the more pressing gender identity nightmare. I've been soul-searching every day since May when I broke down and had a mid-life crisis, and I'm no closer to figuring myself out. Definitely need lots of therapy. Lots of therapy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.