[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balding mtfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

How bad is it and what are you doing about it?
>>
File: J2jFVwFzMCs.jpg (683KB, 1215x2200px) Image search: [Google]
J2jFVwFzMCs.jpg
683KB, 1215x2200px
How fucked am I?
>>
>>7305218
are you nearing 40? pretty average balding for a man
>>
>>7305242
> are you nearing 40?
No, I'm 25.
I hoped HRT would help with the balding, but I'm not sure it stopped.
Do I have a chance to pass normally with that level of balding?
>>
>>7305250
Get a 5-AR inhibitor like finasteride
>>
>>7305250
shit sucks then, you need to totally block DHT to stop balding and hope they grow back
>>
>>7305255
>>7305259
Already taking finasteride. I'm currently 8 months into HRT.
>>
>>7305250
>>7305255
>>7305259
>>7305263

It always stops hair loss if you get rid of androgen completely. There was a study that showed that all castrated men stopped the progression of male pattern baldness. Some even saw significant reversal of hair loss.

Anon youve been on them for only 8 months. Dutasteride alone takes 1 year to see changes, and doesnt stop improvements until several YEARS on it.

So why does it take that long?

The main reason is that your hair follicles are recovering. Your hair is still shedding but not because the androgen DHT is strangling it, its because the recoverment process of the hair folicle means that each time it sheds a hair it grows back THICKER. It can take quite a while for the hair to go back to their former strength and for normal hair shedding cycle to return.

But it WILL happen. It always does on androgen blockers/castration.

Just hang in there and dont worry about it.
>>
19 years old, started balding at 15, but it's not too bad, only had a bit of hairline recession, hrt is slowly making it come back. I think I had a big shoot up in testosterone that went down at some point in puberty, because around the age of 14 I grew to 5' 9" really quick and then didn't get any taller during the four years afterwards before I got on hrt, and by the age of 16 my hairline was like it is now, but then it didn't get any worse, and I pretty much looked exactly the same when I was starting hrt at 18 as I did at sixteen minus a bit of extra facial hair. I'm not even particularly masculine looking, so I figure my testosterone must have gone down after that because my hairline hadn't got any worse and I didn't really get much more masculine.
>>
>>7305373
duta can reverse damages up to ten years back.

Duta your way back to youth while you're still under the age of 25, young blood.
>>
>>7306067
looks like duta is a lot better than fin, huh
>>
>>7305024

Very mild MPB combatted with 5mg Finasteride daily.
>>
Reminder that not masturbating increases T by a fuckton
Even if it's hard, masturbation actually makes you more feminine
>>
What's duta?
>>
File: c7f.gif (1MB, 200x131px) Image search: [Google]
c7f.gif
1MB, 200x131px
>>7306430
>>
>>7306609

Dutasteride
>>
>>7305024
>balding
not trutrans tbqh with you f a m
>>
>>7305218
Spoony?
>>
>>7306430
>Reminder that not masturbating increases T by a fuckton
Wouldn't it be the other way around?
>>
>>7311610
Nope. If you don't ejaculate enough your body raises testosterone in order to urge you to get out and spread your seed, reproduce.
>>
>>7311634
Just because I'm on mobile, do you have links to any resources on the topic? If it relates to transgender in particular, that would be most relevant and preferred. Thanks
>>
>>7311610
>by a fuckton
its only temporal fluctuation
>>
>>7306430
did /fit/ tell you that
>>
Would duta be taken in addition to spiro?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.