[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nzmxdz9h7l1uyzb67o1_1280.png (1MB, 1216x1374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzmxdz9h7l1uyzb67o1_1280.png
1MB, 1216x1374px
FTM here. I've never used a binder and I'm considering getting the strapless binder from lesloveboat. I'm a 34C and I want to know the long term risks of binding because breast cancer runs in my family and I'm worried about any kind of pain I would feel. I plan on wearing the binder daily and I do not plan on doing any surgery.
>>
>>7304951
I'm not sure if breast cancer is linked to binding. I doubt it, considering how many cis women get it, but I'm no doctor.
Binding mostly destroys your breast tissue, which results in sagging and often severely-uneven breasts. This would be a problem for top surgery procedures, but if you're not interested in that, power to you.
>>
>>7305764
Thanks. Do you know about how long until the breast tissue really begins to break down?
>>
>>7304951
testosterone lowers your chance of breast cancer anyway
>>
>>7309697
I don't really plan on taking testosterone because of costs and I don't want to have to be in and out of a doctor's office throughout my life. Thanks for the info though.
>>
>>7310184
Should be covered by insurance I would think.
>>
>>7310184
i'm not saying this to discredit your decision, but know that you will eventually decide to take t if you're trans
it's very consistent, historically -- 50% of 'non-t' trans guys eventually get on it and the other 50% realize they weren't trans at all. the ratio is a lot different now, more like 10-90, because being trans is so popular. (and if you're in the 10-50%, you'll have gotten pretty feminized by the time you start and won't pass as well)
anyway, there is approximately nothing at all known about the long-term risks of binding. it does inevitably break down your breast tissue, but i couldn't tell you when. what is known is that binding does cause back/rib damage, and the longer you do it for without top surgery the worse it'll be.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.