[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Had first boyfriend (online) >great time together >he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: 1464143058494.jpg (54KB, 555x547px) Image search: [Google]
1464143058494.jpg
54KB, 555x547px
>Had first boyfriend (online)
>great time together
>he was cute, we both liked each other and did everything together
>were going to get together after university
>he started going to /pol/ all the time
>/pol/ goes on about traditional values and all that bullshit
>he starts going to church more, talking to his retarded christian parents
>suddenly he's super anti-gay and breaks up with me, but still wants to hang out all the time and is super clingy
>starts to claim we were never dating at all
>I'm trapped in this hell of spending time with the person I love but him suddenly hating gay people and trying to convince me I'm straight

Have any of you had someone turn 360 like this and give fucking confusing signals?
>>
That's some high level cognitive dissonance right there.

Damn, I'm sorry man.
>>
My theory is that there are two kinds of people – normies and weirdos, people who are excluded by the society because of their non-mainstream hobbies, creativity, mental disorders, world view, slightly autistic personality, lack of social skills and sometimes beyond average intelligence. Approximately every single person on 4chan is a weirdo, but many of us want to be more 'normal' than normies themselves and /pol/ is their favourite place to go. All they do is studying normies' behaviours and trying hard to be just like them. Their normie families and social environments tell them how important it is to 'find a gf', 'grow up' and they take it too much into their hearts creating a black-and-white vision of what's right to do and what's 'degenerate'. They desperately want to conform to the rules of the very society that calls them 'faggots', 'freaks' etc. The result is… they become even more freaky and exaggerated, they become actors on a stage of life and not themselves. They seek ideologies like fascism or Christianity which give simple answers to complex question, facilitate and explain their black-and-white lists of rules.
>>
>>7304831
Give him a big ol' kiss on the lips and engage in some intimate handholding.
>>
marry him
then It will not be a sin
>>
File: 1424276510336.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1424276510336.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>7304831
Sorry about your loss. I'm not sure if there's return from that.
>>
Your fault for falling in love with someone who could ever take /pol/ seriously.
>next time try having standards
>>
Just tell him you're gay and you can't be friends with him any more if he thinks that makes you a degenerate.
>>
File: photo.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
>>7304831
>Had first boyfriend (online)
>>
>>7304935
>there are two kinds of people

If your theory starts with this, it's wrong.
>>
File: 240px-Polshallconquer.jpg (23KB, 240x337px) Image search: [Google]
240px-Polshallconquer.jpg
23KB, 240x337px
>>7304831

>started going to /pol/

Sorry for the loss
>>
>>7304831
>(online)
>super clingy

???
>>
>>7304935

That really hit home for me.
>>
File: waiting for reply.jpg (16KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for reply.jpg
16KB, 300x240px
>>7304831
Should have dropped him at that moment.

I mean name me someone, anyone from /pol/ who isn't retarded.

I'll wait.
>>
>>7306689
but but,... Im visiting pol from time to time
>>
>>7306551
It's a simplification of course, because both the groups are very diverse inside, but it's just a way to arbitrarily divide people just for the sake of pointing out how /pol/ works.

The same way you can say there are introverts and extraverts, sad and happy people, different (sub)cultures, even men and women etc. It's not always stupid to point out 'two kinds' of a certain thing.
>>
File: 1477855085819.jpg (34KB, 470x535px) Image search: [Google]
1477855085819.jpg
34KB, 470x535px
No, but I had interest in someone with all the "catholic church built western civilization" bullshit. He wasn't my bf, but used to say that he loved me and all, that if we knew each other irl he would make love with me and all. Yeah, I loved him.

But then I realised that... It wouldn't get nowhere. So I burned our bridge.

I understand how hard it is, tho. But even if you feel empty about it, you have to burn THE FUCKING BRIDGE.

Also, channers are more vunarable to that kind of discourse because it's between the lines when it comes to underground internet culture.

Keep in touch if you need something.
>>
>>7304831
NEVER your allies /lgbt/
>>
File: ~'##(;#^##=#'#%##@#'#&#.jpg (12KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
~'##(;#^##=#'#%##@#'#&#.jpg
12KB, 700x700px
>>7304831
>/pol/ turned my gay boyfriend into a straight homophobic christian
nice try
>>
File: 2deep.jpg (927KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2deep.jpg
927KB, 2000x2000px
>>7304831
i-I think he's doing the right thing, I keep seeing poeple post on my facebook about conversion therapy, and I think I'm going to try it if it's still legal. I just don't feel right.
>>
>>7306689
Me. I only go there to shitpost and spread my degeneracy.
>>
That sucks anon.
Whats your email?
>>
>he doesn't know how to cut the cord
let that nigga go mane. if you worth it to him he will come back to you
>>
File: 1e9.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1e9.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>7304831
>/pol/ turned my boyfriend straight
>Things that didn't happen
>>
>>7304831
It started online anyways. Just get over it and and "break up" if he pretends you never dated, after a while you will forget him.
Like, that sounds exactly like what he wants
>>
>>7304831
OP, give us an update on what happens.
>>
>>7308372
I mean it's a long term thing.
The most I can do is tell you in a few months.

He even says he loves me, but insists he isn't gay.
>>
>>7310717
Fucking tell him you're gay and if he thinks that makes you a degenerate you never want to speak to him again. Don't be a pussy and spend months trying to convince the guy. Lay your cards on the table and force him to choose.
>>
>>7310968
I'm thinking of doing this.

I'm just scared to be alone.
>>
>>7304831
>suddenly he's super anti-gay and breaks up with me, but still wants to hang out all the time and is super clingy
>starts to claim we were never dating at all
>I'm trapped in this hell of spending time with the person I love but him suddenly hating gay people and trying to convince me I'm straight

lmao this is literally me. Not you, I'm the guy you're talking about.
>>
>>7314042
I doubt this since this is a troll thread.
>>
>>7314213
I'm not even kidding, it's more common than you think I'd wager.
>>
>>7315051
bruh this is literally me too. 20/m in an online fucking relatonship with a transgirl who lives 6 hours away from me

been talking for like 4 months now and shes been selling her old nudes online for cash and i honestly dont feel like fucking her anymore
>>
>>7314042
If this is true, glad to see you pulled out of the gay trap. You got a strong will to get out of it.
>>
>>7315261
obviously not true if he's on /lgbt/
>>
>>7304935
Beautiful

[Slow clap]
>>
File: ted-does-not-approve.jpg (301KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ted-does-not-approve.jpg
301KB, 2000x1000px
>>7304831
>(online)
>>
>>7304831
Post pic. If cute, I'll be your replacement fug
>>
>>7304831
Tell him to go fuck himself. If he values some abstract sense of moral posturing over a loving relationship with someone who cares about him he doesn't deserve said relationship in any capacity.
>>
>>7304935
Pretty much exactly this. I can't even begin to count how many complete weirdo nerds I know who try so very hard to conform to society according to the unfair and irrational standards, abuse, and critique from the adolescent peers who abused them in their youth for being weird, or smart, or shy, or some other departure from the status quo... but fail because they don't understand being "normal" and end up going to extremes. Whereas your average "normie" with a past bully streak may casually mock aspects of "weirdness" or "non-conformity" or "degeneracy" because it gains them hollow praise from those who share their base, anti-intellectual views, the weirdos who frequent places like this and who are targets themselves of said "normie" ridicule for whatever reason adopt a radical sense of extreme conformity which ironically makes them even more outcast. This self-imposed isolation due to extremist views and/or actions leads to further extremism in a pattern of almost manic desperation characterized by cognitive dissonance and an aggressively ideological sense of buyer's remorse.

To simplify, some dumb de facto conservative jock will make a joke about trannies and fags and all the casually bigoted normies they have social clout with or influence over will hit the like button or post a few lols. A weirdo sees this and goes full nazi, talks about gassing degenerates and racial minorities, etc. then wonders why he doesn't receive the same praise and acceptance from those he's been driven to want to emulate and become. The weirdo concludes that all of these normies must be brainwashed by the opposite ideology from which they've become entrenched and goes on the offensive against anyone they deem a threat to their newly adopted belief system.

It's like watching Don Quixote charge headlong into a windmill, but with more cringeworthy anime roleplaying and nazi fetishism.
>>
>>7305683
There often is. Speaking from experience, and talking to others it usually goes:
Shocked > intrigued > full blown nazi > hard-line conservative > moderate conservative> libertarian.
No problem with right wing shit, maybe try and lead him down libertarianism?
>>
>>7320198
I'm pushing.

He's becoming slightly more moderate and your path gives me hope.
>>
>>7318826
That's so true… this post should be a sticky.
>>
>>7318826
>It's like watching Don Quixote charge headlong into a windmill, but with more cringeworthy anime roleplaying and nazi fetishism.
I laughed.
>>
>>7305003
cute x3
I wish someone would do that with me.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.