[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female to Male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: trap asthetics.jpg (390KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trap asthetics.jpg
390KB, 851x1200px
What's a good Female-to-male transition guide? I see MtF all over the place but not so much FtM.

Looking for good estrogen blockers and places to get decent T.

>pic opposite related
>>
>>7303972
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk
it's generally believed you won't need to use blockers on a normal t dose, though given pre-hysto trans men generally have higher estrogen levels than cis men i'm not convinced
use dht cream on your dicc to get it big (by which i mean 3-4 inches, maybe 5) so you can get meta and fuck girls who don't know, then get on dht blockers so you can keep your hair
work out your shoulders and lats (broaden your waist so your hips look narrower), or just get shoulder implants and hip/thigh lipo
lose a lot of body fat, as much as possible, start t to make it faster and aim for the lowest you can be a functioning human being at
>>
>>7304041
also, if there's any real chance you're in a growth phase (usually only applies if you started before 16-18 and/or were still growing, but i know a guy who started at 19 and got taller after not doing so since 13) and you can afford it, take hgh to get taller
be careful because it can fuck you up at too high a dose or taken for too long
>>
You don't need to take estrogen blockers, t will override it. Mtfs have to take blockers because if they just take estrogen, t overrides it and the still look masculine.
You can't get t (legally) without a prescription. If you live in the US you can do informed consent, where you just say you understand the changes t will make to your body and you want to do it and they'll prescribe it to you. I think other countries sometimes require a diagnosis as trans, so you'd have to see a psych for that.
>>
>>7303972
DONT SELF MED
>>
>>7304041
>use dht cream on your dicc to get it big (by which i mean 3-4 inches, maybe 5)
I only got like two. If you get 5, awesome but don't count on it.
>>
>>7304061
Please explain
>>
>>7304083
2" is the ftm average with natural growth (no pumping/dht), though admittedly all results are skewed by the fact it's the bigger guys (for you) who report their growth
>>
File: pencils.gif (2MB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
pencils.gif
2MB, 500x285px
>>7304148
Yeah, braggers got something to brag about. The rest of us just, "oh... ok..."
>>
>>7304148
So you guys actually intentionally rub that stuff on your clit? I always thought ftm vag's looking like mutated aliens strapped to their crotch was just a side effect of testosterone, not an intentional effect.
>>
>>7304206
You get some growth just from t but a lot of guys use dht and/or pumping for maximum size.
>>
>>7304263
It looks so gross though
>>
>>7304266
no trans guy's priority is making his dysphoriahole look cute, it's making the penisesque part of it larger for dysphoria alleviation/penetrative sex (technically possible pre-op for some)/metoidioplasty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.