[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are are 6'1 trannies aka me supposed to dress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1374365226949.jpg (57KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1374365226949.jpg
57KB, 400x600px
Are are 6'1 trannies aka me supposed to dress
>>
how are*

Man I suck
>>
>>7303668
Like cis women your age who are 6'1''

Or really however you damn well want to, but that's a little too body posi for this board
>>
>>7303675
But even though I'm skinny, I'm still broader than cis woman, with more narrow hips. Doesn't that affect what clothing items are going to be most flattering for me and therefore most effective at helping me pass?
>>
>>7303685
Maybe wear light jackets or sweaters more often to cover your shoulders. Not sure what to do about your hips, do they really not look good in anything?
>>
>>7303730
I don't know what looks good on me because I don't have any girl's clothes. I figured it was finally time to take the plunge and I wanted some advice before i make a complete fool of myself
>>
>>7303685
Wear what _you_ think looks good on you. You'll be happier and more attractive if you like the way you look, even if you don't pass quite as well.
>>
>>7303747
My preference is completely secondary to me compared to having the best passability possible. Chances are the kind of clothes I'd want to wear if I was a cis girl would look shit on me as a tranny
>>
Not OP or a 6-foot tranny but what do you guys think about high heels? I can see it either way - no high heels so you don't look taller, or wear them so people might attribute some of your atypical height to the shoes.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>7303761
It's completely asinine to wear high heels if you are 6' my man. High heels were invented so that femlets didn't feel bad for being 2short 2bh.
>>
Dark colours on top
Light on bottom

V-necks
Scoopnecks

Diagonally cut sleeves

No horiztonal stripes.Especially if they're across the shoulders.
>>
>>7303817
>Dark colours on top
>Light on bottom
What's your reasoning with that? I always thought dark colors were more dominant (at least in painting, I don't know much about fashion), so wouldn't a dark top bring more attention to the upper body, emphasizing its height? I guess a bright white or colorful shirt would do the same, but why not neutral colors?
>>
>>7303840
Dark makes you look small
Light makes you look bigger
>>
>>7303817
>>7303845
What should I do about outerwear, winter coats etc.
>>
File: blaire white legs.png (651KB, 600x692px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white legs.png
651KB, 600x692px
>>7303668
in general, you'll want to mix and match the advice given to rectangle women (no hips, no shoulders, no tits) and inverted triangle women (no hips, big shoulders, big tits)
that's one reason why implants are so common for trans women, it makes fashion easier
don't wear things that show your shoulders, even cis women look like linebackers in them
focus on skirts and dresses rather than pants
skirts are also good for accenuating your legs, which are the one consistent advantage trans girls have over cis girls -- natal males have longer legs as a proportion of height, and long slim legs with female fat distribution = attractive
>>
>>7303884
No on pants of any kind? I'd think with such wonderful legs you'd want to show them off rather than hide them under a skirt.

Not even velvet pants? :(
>>
>>7304048
>tfw op
>tfw fucking love skirts and dresses
You've made me happy anon

But what about >>7303860
>>
>>7303860
Pretty much the easiest thing cause it does all the work for you by hiding your upper body under it all.
>>
>>7303668
6'3" MtFanon here

I've had luck with more loose/flowwy tops. Stuff that compliments being willowy.

>>7303790
lol "femlet"

It's funny because the cis girls I'm around whine about wanting to be taller to me all the time.
>>
>>7304048
I feel like my hips actually look great if I'm wearing pants or shorts and a crop top, you're right that skirts just hide them, but if they're actually too narrow then maybe that's the best option
>>
>>7303860
Wear two or more pairs of pants at the same time. Keeps you warm (assuming you have very cold winters too), and the extra bulk should enhance your hips.
>>
>>7304074
Not OP, my hips are doing fine desu. I look good in pants.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.