[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Chaser Co Worker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0026.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I have to tell this story. So working black Friday and it we are getting out late. One of my coworkers gets a call from her husband. She says he gets weird and jealous since he cheated and that is messed up. He thinks she will she now.

Another Co worker says screw him.

He is the funny part.

She go on. She says I hate men anyway and mostly we are friends. I want to cheat with a specific type.

She says I want a Trans woman. Who hasn't had surgery and when we get into it I want her to use a guy voice. Then ads oh I also like them older like middle age.

What? Also, she wasn't talking about me that I could tell. My other coworker who knows I am Trans for sure just played along.

I said we don't like to use the boy voice. She was like what? I was like how did you not spot me a mile away.

This was all right as we're were leaving so I sure can't wait until tomorrow cause we all three work together again

She I be nervous she will tell her husband who is angry jealous
>>
File: 3fef392c75518a73374a52864c2.jpg (64KB, 363x448px) Image search: [Google]
3fef392c75518a73374a52864c2.jpg
64KB, 363x448px
>>7298222
What did I just read?
>>
>>7298222
Is it possible she said that as an excuse to bait you into admitting you were trans? As in, the other co-worker who knew tried to tell her you were but she didn't believe it, so she thought if she made a comment about trans women it would get you to come out and she'd see if it was true or not.
>>
please keep us updated, this has potential
>>
>>7298354
Kinda that too. It was sure an odd story. However, who called her? She had me prove I was there cause he is so jealous. He doesn't want her around guys.

No that I lay around and smoke some weed I worry that all this is going to end in my total beaten up humiliation
>>
I worked all day with them. She was friendly and chatted and acted like nothing ever happened. So does that mean she really is a chaser and is embar?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.