[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate myself for being gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (113KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 600x760px
22/male, got recommended to post here.

Kinda gone in a self destructive path as of late, just kind of wrestling with myself trying to accept being gay. Kinda accepting it, just leading me to hate myself even more.
Actually fucked around a few times, which felt good at first, but then it just left me broken for the week afterward each time.
Just feel increasingly more stressed, especially when I get asked if I'm seeing anyone seriously yet by my parents when I visit.

How messed up in the head am i?
>>
>>7298007
Seems normal op just the normal self denial
>>
>>7298007
Why do you believe being gay is wrong? Religious upbringing or something?
>>
Dude your 100% completely normal.
>>
>>7298042

perception
>>
>>7298007

just go get your butthole serviced my dude
>>
>>7298007
Join us at /pol/ hate yourself but hate others more, so it evens out.
Or /ck/ to do something besides practicing fitting baseball bats up your ass.
Or find someone mutually self loathing here, and work thought it together.
>>
>>7298007
Self loathing coming from inability to meet all expectations of surroundings. You should consider yourself as your surrounding and not some other peeps that tell you what they want from you in THEIR life.
You are your own person. You need to understand that as a human beings all people have egoism and this shit is telling them that they are not want you in their life as something they do not rely or understand.
But then again, why you should care? I mean yes you should care if your siblings or people who you REALLY care about want no gay shit in their life. But then AGAIN why they have such stubborn irrational thoughts about something they do not understand, have zero information and gladly trade their own kind/part of the family to something else? Do they even care that much about you as a person (not as a part of social group that fits in their life?)

This all shit is cruel, stupid and comes from social expectations. If your surroundings were filled with queers and being straight was abomination - you are the one who would shove dildo in your ass before them.
So. I suggest to sort out things first: Who you are to your surroundings, who are they to you. What are you want to be in their eyes and why, and why it's so important for you personally? If you answer to this as: "I just want fit to everyday life they having" - you deserve self loath and will live your painful life at fullest. Because you are not living your life, you are living theirs.
And if do not know that answer for now you should go and try to figure it out.
>>
File: rr-1.jpg (57KB, 699x552px)
rr-1.jpg
57KB, 699x552px
>>7298007
Just grow the fuck out of that!

Give the fuck up!

You will NEVER be a solid achiever, like based omar! So just FUCKING STOP IT!
>>
Was in same boat for a while. Its hard to come to terms with your sexuality if you have anxiety or depression. Do what feels right and dont look back. I played foorball in High School and am from a conservative family so I thought being gay was wrong for years. When my firsf crushes were on guys I felt guilty and told my parents. Later because I had feelings for men I was very sensitive to gay slurs and paranoid that people thought I was gay. It sucked. Although its hard its the best in the long run if you dont fight it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.