[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody takes me seriously as a tranny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (91KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 861x1300px
I have really strong dysphoria and it makes me want to die because everyone I've came out to doesn't really take me seriously. Even my therapist (who's constantly trying to get me to talk more about my dysphoria) calls me she/her and constantly says my birth name then says how he notices I don't like it when people call me that... Same with my friends; my straight guy best friend says he thinks I'm a guy but "sees" me as a girl and it makes me uncomfortable and more dysphoric. Nobody really believes me because I acted girly for a long time and I'm just stopping pretending this year. Tf do I do
>>
Anyone? If you're ftm or mtf just gimme advice or experience
>>
You get on hormones, then you grow beard and start lifting.
>>
>>7295424
I can't yet, I have to wait a year. What to do in meantime?
>>
>>7295429
Be a man and tough it out :^)
>>
>>7295433
This maybe start lifting already shave your hair and wait it out
>>
>>7295449
I do lift but I hate myself cuz I'm 5'6.5 and have really small hands and can't get much muscle no matter how much I work out :|
>>
>>7295468
yah idk how to be more manly im a transgirl lol
>>
>>7295473
Tell me what doesn't make you pass ever maybe? If you're alright with that desu
>>
>>7295379

This was what I feared would happen to me when I was thinking of coming out in high school. In the end, I cut contact with all of them, and without their judgment on their mind, I was able to start HRT in peace. Should've done it earlier despite the difficulty though because my current trajectory says I'm not ever going to make it.
>>
>>7295537
It's hard when you come out to yourself at last and can't do anything about it, having to listen to people treating you and calling you the wrong gender all the time
>>
>>7295516
Mostly my eyebrows clock me desu my genetics were ok 5'6 no man hands etc
>>
>>7295576
I have like the opposite problems xd
>>
>>7295598
Idk apparently FTM's have it easier after top surgery most just look like 12yr old guys until they bulk up
>>
>>7295639
That's what I'm scared of. Plus I'm so ashamed of how small my hands/feet are. I guess I could be shorter but still :/
>>
>>7295650
Looking like a boy should be better then looking as a girl for your dysphoria though no?
5"6 is just about ok for a guy, the hands and feet thing nobody will really notice honestly
>>
>>7295699
People barely read me as a guy. Not sure why because I'm not short or curvy. Can't wait for t.
>>
>>7295756
For FTM most just assume your a scary dyke lesbian lol also being a tomgirl is socially acceptable unlike being a femme guy
>>
>>7295792
Ye you're right, but I hate being seen as a dyke or tomgirl cuz that's still a girl, fuck
>>
File: IMG_2961.jpg (163KB, 660x1179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2961.jpg
163KB, 660x1179px
>>7295379
>>7295468
You should kill yourself because with that height and whiney attitude you'll never be a real man.

Stop being a pussy and take a shotgun to the face because at the very end at least you can say you killed yourself like man (even though you're not).
>>
Find a new therapist, go on T, get top surgury, ghost friends who don't take you seriously, move to another place if you have to, and go stealth. If you come out as trans to everyone you meet, no one's gonna take you seriously as a guy. That info is reserved for family, really close friends, and significant others.
>>
>>7296138
Lol the second I pass, I'm never gonna say I'm trans again except of course when I have girlfriends
>>
>>7296101
It looks like a girl faggot, even worse than me, sorry bruh
>>
File: IMG_4100.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4100.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>7295468
I don't know then, obviously it's up to YOU to decide what it takes to be a man, right?
>>
>>7296399
If that's you, you're cute. I know just because I'm under 6' doesn't mean I'm not a man but ya know. Insecure.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.