[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you thank God for this Thanksgiving, /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: picture-jesus-nancy-lee-moran.jpg (120KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
picture-jesus-nancy-lee-moran.jpg
120KB, 500x696px
What did you thank God for this Thanksgiving, /lgbt/?
>>
>>7294531

I didn't. There's so little to be thankful for. Maybe if I had had supportive parents or been courageous.
>>
Video games nigga
>>
>>7294537
Sorry. Jesus still loves you.
>>
>>7294531
Earth. Air. Fire. Water.
>>
Sometimes when I'm lonely at night, I imagine God's thick, veiny cock penetrating my tight and supple asshole. He gorges me and grabs my face and begs me to call him, "Big Daddy." Therefore, this Thanksgiving I thank God himself for the grace he bestows inside me and us all.
>>
>>7294722

Blasphemy.
>>
>>7294722
I hope you didn't think you were offending anyone with that, this is 4chan after all.
>>
>>7294531
Xir looks like ftm
>>
>>7294558

Then he better not tell St. Peter to send me to hell when I kill myself.
>>
>>7295181
He might do it for the suicide but not the trans thing.
>>
>>7295192

And how do you know I'm trans?
>>
File: jesus1animation.gif (30KB, 152x250px) Image search: [Google]
jesus1animation.gif
30KB, 152x250px
>>7295240
I know all things, my child.
>>
>>7295277

>dubs don't lie

And how do I bribe you into letting me past the pearly gates despite the suicide? Convert 10 people?
>>
I really have a hard time seeing how my life could be worse. I think I've struck the perfect balance for the theoretical maximum suffering a human can have
>>
>>7295504
You could be on life support, spewing blood occasionally and have just enough brain damage to realize that your cognitive function is impaired.
>>
File: jesus of lgbt.jpg (44KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
jesus of lgbt.jpg
44KB, 500x696px
>>7294531
fixed tbqh familia
>>
>>7295655
At least then I'd be freed of responsibilities.
I think the worst would be fully cognitive trapped inside a fully paralyzed body: no speech, no movement. Whew. Unless my wife and/or family instructed the nurses to play good TV or music pretty much constantly, THAT would be my idea of a living hell.
That or being sold into sex slavery to some sadistic third world pirates.
>>
My supportive parents, my loving boyfriend, my friends who always encourage me to be myself, my kitty kat, and living in a free country.
I don't believe in a monotheistic deity but I thank the universe or whatever gods are out there.
>>
>>7295277
>>7295392

No, really. How did you know I'm a tranny?
>>
>>7294531
Thank GOD for PRESIDENT TRUMP! #MAGA #draintheswamp
Thank GOD for VICE PRESIDENT PENCE! #shockthegays #fruitsintovegetables
>>
>>7295392
Only way I can see around the suicide thing is to do something that won't kill you instantly, like take a bunch of pills, and then repent and ask forgiveness before they actually kill you. But I can't promise that would work if you'd been planning to take the pills and then repent all along, since that wouldn't be sincere. Best bet is to not kill yourself and just wait until life does you in. It won't take that long in the grand scheme of things.. at most a century which is like a blink of the eye as far as the universe is concerned.
>>
I'm thankful for being able to dissolve bodies in acid in my mom's basement without her noticing since she's too drunk.
>>
>>7295277
Those holy dubs.. Oh shiiiiit. We got JC in the house. Everybody be on your best behavior. Stop buttfucking till he goes.
>>
>>7297135
>Best bet is to not kill yourself and just wait until life does you in. It won't take that long in the grand scheme of things..

Telling myself that was one of the ways I justified not transitioning back when I had every possibility of passing. I won't be satisfied with that sophism any longer.
>>
>>7294531
I didn't celebrate Thanksgiving, I was home alone on the internet.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (16KB, 236x364px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
16KB, 236x364px
>>7296541
I told you already, I know things. I want you to know I love you as you are. Do not kill yourself.
>>
>>7297195

What am I supposed to do with my life until I die then?
>>
File: djig6sZ.jpg (188KB, 1720x1221px) Image search: [Google]
djig6sZ.jpg
188KB, 1720x1221px
>>7297331
Love others. Learn to love yourself.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>7294537
was on /pol/ n didnt even have to use my ak, today was a good day
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.