[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 78-capture_13052010_213515.png (2KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
78-capture_13052010_213515.png
2KB, 320x288px
I'm a passing but hideous and balding mtf, ready to an hero in a few months if surgery fails. One day, my friend/colleague asks me out to dinner and proceeds to hold my hand and bring me back home. I'm confused what this means, I'm used to emotional abuse but not this, it makes me feel fear. I am 100% sure that if he finds out the truth, he won't be able to accept it and it will ruin the job that I have. What should I do?
>>
>>7293684
He probably knows that you are a tranny.
Depends on how large your head/ hands are
>>
>>7293684
Is there no cure for balding?

I am asking for my friend
>>
>>7293711
HRT+finasteride/dutasteride
>>
>>7293711
Going for hair transplant
>>
>>7293684
He 'bout to set up the prank of the century yo!
Roasted beyond the realms of time and space.
You better be ready because that shit is gonna end all over the internet.
>>
>>7295767
I am almost ready to an hero, if that happens, it makes it all the more easier for me
>>
>>7295853
Well you obviously should be at least a little careful. Even if it's not a prank you can't just whip out a dick and expect things to go smoothly.
>>
>>7295895
I am actually post op but what should I do in this situation?
>>
>>7295905
probably run if he really thought you were a girl he will be mad
>>
As a straight male, why the drama over this?

Tell him before it gets physical and there should be no resentment from him. But do tell him before you have sex, not during or after.
>>
>>7298826
I can't tell him, the other coworkers will find out and I lose my job
>>
>>7299043
Tell him not to? This is a two minute conversation at most
>>
>>7299088
>expecting people to be nice about this
Ah, to be young again.
>>
>passing
>balding
>mtf
really makes u think
>>
>>7299114
Not telling him because he MIGHT react poorly isn't fair to him and is a sure way to ruin any chance at making this work. Nobody likes to feel tricked into bed.
>>
>>7299116
>what are hair pieces
>>
>>7299043
Then you must end it now, not telling him is not an option. I really hope you can understand that... So you either risk it or you end it.

Besides, how exactly do you think not telling him would work? Never get naked?
>>
>>7298826
> As a straight male, why the drama over this?
> Tell him before it gets physical and there should be no resentment from him.
After discovering that a woman he was attracted to is trans, a straight man might feel deceived and humiliated and see it as a direct attack on his masculinity.
Considering that he's OP's coworker, he fears are not unreasonable. If he becomes bitter and hateful, she won't be able to just cut him out of her life. He might also out her to everyone at work, which can make everyone resent her and turn her life into shit.
>>
Where do you live OP?
>>
>>7299285
How do I end it?
>>
>>7300144
Or he might not be a jerk and/or will be afraid to out her because now coworkers can call him out for "liking a transwoman". Or even better he will not be bothered by it (or he already knows), finding love is a risky business I guess...

>>7300186
Just tell him that sorry, you are not interested, be polite but certain of your decision. Have you really never broken up before? :)
>>
>>7299159
>isn't fair to him

Men have proven again and again that they can't be trusted with sexuality issues, only a complete moron would put themselves in danger so a white dude can be "comfortable".
>>
>>7301589
Does that mean that post-SRS you're gonna lie to men about being trans?
>>
>>7301656
I'm already post SRS and have my documents sorted out.

I don't consider it lying. Even if it were, I'd rather be a liar than dead and honest.
>>
>>7300448
If I break it off, will it be very awkward if we have to work together?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.