[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facial Feminisation Surgery thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 39

File: Contemporary-Beauty-02.jpg (58KB, 598x395px) Image search: [Google]
Contemporary-Beauty-02.jpg
58KB, 598x395px
Discuss your FFS goals. For all you mtf trannies.

If you havent done FFS yet:
>How are you planning to save enough money for the surgery?
>How much do you intend to spend?
>Which parts do you intend to feminise? (Forehead, jaw, chin, nose, ALL?)

If you already had FFS:
>How much did you spend?
>How did you save enough money for it?
>How long were you saving money for it?
>Did it turn out how you wanted it to turn out?>Which parts did you feminise? (Forehead, jaw, chin, nose, ALL?)
>Do you pass?

C'mon fem"boys" and girls. Let us discuss this for once. It's way more important than genital surgery.
>>
i'm gonna need it but the whole finding a surgeon is incredibly overwhelming, not to mention getting the money
and then i'd have to be completely out and full-time at that point
>>
>>7292990
I'm a femboy thats planning on getting FFS. I guess I can admit that my brain did get feminised the same way trannies brains did, but I dont want to or need to live like a girl. I just want my BODY to be more feminine. So its closer to body disphoria than gender dysphoria since I still want to be considered a boy with a peen.

Anyway.
My plan is getting a slightly above minimum wage job and save almost everything each month. I'll be moving back to my parent owned large apartment so I wont have to be paying for rent or food. Just meds (bicalutamide anti androgen and raloxifen boob blocking estrogen). How long it takes for me to save for FFS depends on how much I need to spend.

Unfortunately I have no idea how much it will cost.

Is it like 20 000-40 000 price range? Right? Anyone can clear the average price to me?
>>
>>7292957
>what's the point?
there is no feminisation surgery for my shoulders, ribcage and other manly bits
>>
there was someone in another thread posting about how they were getting ffs from zukowski or bart i think, because their insurance covered it. how do you find out what insurances cover ffs? whenever i've tried to look through plan benefits it seems like there is no mention at all of trans stuff

>>7293022
you can get hip implants to balance them out
>>
>>7293011
you're not a femboy you're just a transgirl who doesn't want to socially transition
>>
>>7293028
femboys can get FFS too. FFS doesn't make you trans
>>
>saving
miserable 2-2.4k takehome warehouse job. Hopefully i find something else before i kms. Im planning on keeping rent to 600 via roommates, and after i get a desk, chair and bed (black friday sale) i should be buying nothing else maybe a deposit on an apt when my lease is up.
>which procedures
Chin, jaw, and trach, are top priority quickly followed by brow. I may combine or i may do the lower half with world class talent and the brow with USA class talent later on. Lip lift, rhino, those bones on the sides may come later
>cost
Sickening. The absolute necessities will probably bone (hehehe) me for 25-27k usd and the peripherals could be another 10k
>>
>>7293031
Pic related. Im actually heavily debating whether to go the femboy route by keeping my mandible and just reshaping the chin (which would save me having to get lip and other various hon shit to make my face not uncanny), or going full hon tier and fucking my shit up senpai. I definitely wanna go all out with trach and brow though
>>
>tfw only need rhinoplasty
>tfw getting it in january

feelsgoodman
>>
>>7293031
I wish you look anon!

>>7293110
Femboy route may not be bad. It depends on what you want. Femboys can be rly beautiful. even though once you shave the jaw youd be pretty fem its a good idea to feminise as much as you can. You cant be too fem ;) But other than that, from what I see you should fem up your jaw, cant see your forehead but likely youd have to fix that too
>>
>>7293197
>You cant be too fem ;)

By this I meant its impossible to become "too fem"
>>
>>7293203
Its definitely possible to take it too far especially with reshaping the corners of your jaw and up the sides. Ive seen some really weird uncanny results from that.
I feel like id want a slight shave off the corner and a larger chunk off the middle and down into a smaller angular chin. Yeah my forehead needs fixing too. Rhino would be pure vanity after that but i might go for it. Thank you for input anon :)
>>
>>7293219
Well glad I could help :)
I think youre right tho. For a femboy the goal should be androgynous features that lean towards the feminine. One could go too far with the feminisation
>>
File: zKtVmWG.jpg (520KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
zKtVmWG.jpg
520KB, 2048x2048px
so is spiegel just a toll or am I insane to think that this shouldn't be legal
>>
>>7293640
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/50ggkr/dr_jeffrey_h_spiegel_boston_review/
spiegel is pretty much baitoperating
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>tfw my ffs sucked a lot in the lower half of my face

Kill me famalam
>>
>>7293640
l-looking g-great h-hon...
>>
>>7293650
Angie fucking reee the guy worked a miracle on you why cant you accept it reeeee reeee
>>
>>7293640
>>7293646
i feel so bad for hons, but i also hate them for the image they portray.
>>
>>7293646
>>7293662
>>7293677
>7293677
The worst part is, in this askreddit thread that she is posting in shes kind of ignoring peoples concerns with how subtle this is. Why do hons always have to hugbox, we might have had a lot of progress in medicine and insurance coverage if it weren't for people who didn't pass convincing eachother they did.
>>
>>7293650
You went to zukowski right? I hear he has a reputation for being kind of wreckless. I suppose its better than >>7293640
>>
Deschamps Braly is the only US surgeon who isn't garbage, prove me wrong.
>>
>>7293663
I just know how to take semi-decent pics but seriously, I look pretty masculine when I'm not smiling. My jawline and chin got messed, especially my jawline cause it sinks in due to missing fat
Here are other pics to prove a point
http://m.imgur.com/L3rsN4S
http://m.imgur.com/zDo3nZl

My face is still pretty damn masculine from the lips down plus I was an idiot and should have gotten rhino cause I hate my nose
I don't even look human anymore

>>7293700
Yes
The thing is that a surgeon is only as good as his canvas. Example: This pic is a patient of Bart's.
Also check out Michelle Hendley and Veronika Simms as there are both Z patients as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 460x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 460x281px
>>7293719
Forgot pic
>>
File: 1477037587328.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1477037587328.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
>>7293740
>tfw you unironically look like that
I guess there truly is no hope
>>
>>7293694
what thread? it's not >>7293646 and reverse image search on >>7293640
isn't giving me anything
>>
>>7293706
Never heard of her.
>>
>>7292957
Femboy with bdd here, have a question about paying for this.

I got an offer from Penn State and they claim to cover surgery. Does anyone know if that includes ffs? If it doesn't I'm not gonna bother with them.

Does anyone who's gone there know what they cover.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 488x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 488x753px
>>7292957
Should answered this
>How much did you spend?
Half was saved the other half was through a loan
2 years
>Did it turn out how you wanted it to turn out?
No

>Which parts did you feminise? (Forehead, jaw, chin, nose, ALL?)
I like how my forehead and lip lift turned out but my chin and jaw still suck.
I looked a lot better when I was swollen :/

>Do you pass
Yes surprisingly
>>
>>7293650
id hit it
>>
>>7292957
You should make an online spreadsheet/survey thing like they did in hrtgen
>>
File: 2016-11-25_20-29-38.png (268KB, 1241x792px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-25_20-29-38.png
268KB, 1241x792px
>>7293785

>>7293740
well thats actually a significant improvement and she will look much better with more facefat to smooth it out, just those mid lines on the jaw ruin it, the proportions are fine
>>
>>7292957

Just had ffs 3 weeks ago so still recovering

>How much did you spend?
About 25k
Budgeted, took out a loan for 10k
1.5 years
>Did it turn out how you wanted it to turn out?
It seems ok, my hair is pretty matted up so I cant style it and get an idea of how it compares to before
>Which parts did you feminise? (Forehead, jaw, chin, nose, ALL?)
Forehead reconstruction, brow lift, nose job, lip lift
>Do you pass?
I went from 40% w/o makeup to 60%
With makeup its like 90% now
>>
>>7293706

How can I prove you wrong if I've never seen someone worked on by Deschamps-Braly?

And who's not shit among non-US surgeons?
>>
>>7294669
So getting FFS in Europe is out of the question..?
>>
>>7294669
Deschamps-Braly is good in that you can rest assured if you go under his knife that the chances of the operation being botched is pretty much null. Of all the FFS surgeons he's probably the most well trained and qualified.

But, unfortuantely I had FFS with him and I still don't pass. FFS is not a magic bullet, especially not for some of us.
>>
>>7294615

Are you satisfied with that? I honestly don't want to live if surgery can't get me to at least 99% on its own.

>>7294823

Deschamps-Braly is an American. I'm asking that anon who are good FFS surgeons outside of the US since they think Deschamps-Braly is the only good American surgeon.

>>7294837

From what I've seen, regardless of whether he's the best US surgeon, he seems to be the most expensive. How much did you pay? Do you pass at least somewhat better?
>>
>>7294876
>Deschamps-Braly is an American. I'm asking that anon who are good FFS surgeons outside of the US since they think Deschamps-Braly is the only good American surgeon

Ahh okay I get it now, sorry I misunderstood you. You scared me a bit because for a moment I thought there were no good ones (Im in germany) haha
>>
>>7294876
I do believe he is the best as far as safety. You know he's not going to accidentally collapse your sinus or kill you on his operating table like Zukowski. Aesthetically? Which surgeon is best in that department can be debated until the end of time. That's kind of impossible to debate since aesthetic results depend heavily on the starting point. I had a bad starting point.

I had full FFS. Everything. Trach shave too. The surgery fees were around 54k, add another 10k for hospital fees. I do pass better, but it's still not enough. My jaw is the issue and I'll probably ask about a revision. It could be swelling, though, as I am less than a month out, so I don't know for certain. It's hard to tell what the true bone structure is underneath. I know he offers free revisions if you pay for hospital fees if you aren't satisfied with something and he agrees.

I do pass a lot better. He did amazing work on me. But I still don't pass. Like I said, I had a really bad starting point. Also, I have only been on hormones for 8 months and haven't finished laser/electrolysis. I knew going in that this wouldn't make me pass completely, but I also knew that my face's bone structure was so bad that there'd be no point waiting. So I guess I really need to wait a year for the swelling to go down, and for the other aspects of my transition to catch up before I judge. I kind of look like a mid-transition FtM right now.

What I liked about him was how open he is to communicating with you. He charges more partially because he has less clients. His office is small, and it's not an assembly line of FFS patients like Zukowski or Spiegel. This allows him and his staff to spend much more time with you individually. You can call any time to set up a call with the doctor to discuss anything that's on your mind related to your treatment. He listens and takes notes.
>>
>>7294972
Hi anon, I'm trying to figure out a financial plan for saving for FFS.

Can you tell me pls how you saved the 54k. How much do you earn? How much every month were you saving. How LONG were you saving for it? And did you take a loan?

Thanks!
>>
>>7294993
My parents paid for it. Sorry. :(
>>
>>7294669
Idk Im literally sketched by anyone besides DB. I went for a consult and he seemed to know what he was doing and the only reason I could go with him was insurance complications
>>
>>7295000
ah..damn..welp it'll take a long time till I get to that sum of money

Well I'm happy for you :) You're lucky to have such parents (and financial status aswell haha)
>>
>>7294972
I should note that if the jaw work wasn't enough, it may have been my fault. I suggested to him before surgery that I think my jaw width is ok enough as to not be an issue. I didn't realize that when you reduce a wide square chin, it makes the jaw look bigger. So you really have to do both. You have to be careful and consider how different facial features interact with each other.
>>
>>7295008
It's scary because you can read about complications and botched surgeries from pretty much every other surgeon. Even the big names like Van de Ven and Spiegel.

But what's even scarier is that if you read into those horror stories, as soon as you're gone, those places often wash their hands of you. FFS is a very niche surgery and has attracted the type of surgeons that know they can take advantage of desperate trans people.
>>
>>7295033
Im booked with spiegel and kind of want to KMS every time I see a subtle result.
>>
>>7295202

Is it big enough that you want to back out?
>>
>>7295276
Once you've booked your surgery date with most of these surgeons, there is no way to back out and get your money back.
>>
>>7295276
>>7295286
Yeah its a nonrefundable 10 grand I spent and that was because they cooperated with my insurance. Im kind of really upset by things I keep seeing. My only close friend who has had FFS told me not to worry because He's good too but Im really concerned. She had FFS with Deschamps Braly and I dont really like hearing unrealistic optimism about things like this.
>>
>>7295307
How did her FFS with Deschamps go? Does she pass?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 398x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 398x1136px
Bart van de ven was pretty ok for me I guess. It costed my around 6k€ with transport and housing.
>>
>>7295383

It looks like your forehead was your only problem.
>>
File: jhvolbkolbk.jpg (1MB, 2839x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jhvolbkolbk.jpg
1MB, 2839x1080px
>>7295333
I think she does a lot better than me and I was under the impression that she wasn't going to
>>
>>7294876
Yeah im ok with it being 90%. When i can style my hair again ill pass better. Honestly my main issue now is being 6'1 which i cant really fix.
>>
>>7295383
Maybe it's the angles of the second photo but did he just work in your foreheard?

Also your nose was already great to begin with, I wish I had those proportions.
>>
>>7292957
I had ffs with Deschamps-Braly
Spent about $50,000
I have a good job
Not sure if I pass now or not. I'm only 21. I figured if this didn't work then that would be my indication to finally consider an heroing
>>
>>7295525

Ehh... for the amount he charges, I would be dissatisfied to get that result.
>>
>>7295404
>>7295822
Because that's all what I did. Forehead. Now I think that was a mistake and I should go with full face: nose, chin, jaw. I'll be getting additonal surgeries for those.
>>
>>7296444
If you get them try getting one detail at a time, I have seen pictures of people that went too deep into the surgery rabbithole and went from bad -> good -> wtf ayy lmao.

IMO the jaw / chin would be something I would want to touch up if I was you but other than that you're looking pretty good.
>>
I just want my forehead and maybe my nose done. Since I don't want much done, I'd probably go with Deschamps-Braly or someone aggressive.

I really feel like it's my brow thats keeping me from passing, my jaw is masc but I don't mind having some masc traits in my face/being a manly grill as long as I pass.
>>
>>7296097

Hey... I think I might have spoken to you on reddit aaaaages ago.

Do you mind posting a before/after shot? I'm pretty eager to see DB for my FFS, but there's like no B/A's of people around my age (also 21) anywhere to be found.
>>
>>7296837
Oh gosh 4chan is the last place I'd want to pubicly share, my self esteem is like little to none already.
>>
>>7293706
Deschamps will lie to you and tell you that you have pretty hair and have wonderful cheek bones and that he thinks you look will look really good based on his past patients.

Even if you have a broad tall face that will never pass
>>
>>7293740
This is all lighting.
>>
>>7296892
Did you go to him?
>>
>>7296892

Wouldn't that be every surgeon since
1. They won't get paid
2. They would be pushing that person to suicide

Of course, in the case of reason 2, they could commit suicide after several tens of thousands of dollars poorer anyway.
>>
>>7293662

Wow, hon! It's like you're a completely different person!

xoxo love and kisses Rhonda
>>
File: RHHrTCqg.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
RHHrTCqg.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
For the people who've seen Deschamps-Braly:

What's your verdict on his work on people who are already feminine/passing (or at least mostly)? I'm looking more for someone to make me prettier rather than to hack as much bone off my face as possible.
>>
>>7296994
He's the best for pretty much everything, and I'd be hard pressed to recommend anyone else. That said, it doesn't mean he's god, so there's still a lot he can't make happen.
>>
>>7296097
>>7296097
What do you mean you aren't sure, you are only 21?
>>
>>7297266
Yes, I had the surgery a month before my birthday. So technically I was 20 at the time. And I can't really see myself objectively. I look at myself and think ugly cunt hon but most everyone I talk to says I'm easily passable. Just one of those things I guess.
>>
This is starting to sound a lot like a DB shill thread...
And friendly reminder people complaining FFS didn't work after only being a few weeks post op are just full of shit. It takes a long time for all the swelling to properly subside
>>
>>7296892
He's infinitely more genuine than any other surgeon I've met, and he was pretty real with me. Told me the face has things that can't be changed, but it's usually only a problem for older clients. He said if I had any concerns about my appearance post-surgery, to wait 4 months to get an idea of what the healed product looks like, then bring up my concerns with him at the 4 month follow up. It's one of those situations where you have to consider his perspective. You're not his star pupil, you're a customer and he sees about 3-4 a week to perform all sorts of facial operations.
>>
>>7297368
Probably because he's the best.

[spoiler] And it's been longer than just a few weeks [/spoiler]
>>
>>7297384
Oh lol I forgot this board doesn't have spoilers. Well that's embarrassing.
>>
>>7297384
Without any comparable before/afters a few random anons suddenly coming out of the woodwork to say he's the best is suspicious
>>
>>7297313
That's one of the worst parts of being trans. The dysphoria never really goes away completely. We'll live with it to some degree until the day we die. A successful transition eliminates 75% of it, but it will always linger.
>>
File: uygVw8O.jpg (617KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
uygVw8O.jpg
617KB, 2048x2048px
>>7297395
Here's one I was sent by someone a few months back.
>>
>>7297407
yeah I have a transgirl friend who is convinced she doesnt pass lol
>>
>>7297395
The guy is an incredibly handsome millionaire doctor in San Francisco with a French fashion model for a wife wife. Yeah, he's probably shilling himself on 4chan right now.
>>
>>7297395
I said in my huge post earlier in the thread that he is the best at safety, and I truly believe that. I felt infinitely more safe under his knife than any of the other FFS surgeons I potentially could have gone to. I knew I wouldn't wait up and learn that some part of the surgery went horribly wrong, or that he would destroy my voice with the trach shave, etc.

As far as if he produces the best results, people who say he's "the best" can't really objectively say that. He's probably the most qualified and trained FFS surgeon currently operating. But FFS isn't just a medical procedure, it's an art. And who knows who is the best at that. We have no control variable. You'd have to clone the same people and send them all to each surgeon. As another anon said, he's not god, and is limited by our starting points.
>>
>>7297412
so what should I do about spiegel this is upsetting pls let me 20-sided-die
>>
>>7297412
>makeup
>hair covering face
>angles
Not comparable
>>
>>7297434
are you fucking insane that's hardly an angle. not even the person who posted this.
>>
>>7297424
lol'd
>>
>>7297444
Angles aren't the same, so they're not comparable. The rest of what I said only makes it more damning
>>
>>7297433
Did you put down a deposit already?

>>7297434
I really would share my results if I weren't a timid butt head. If there were a pm system here I would send privately.
>>
>>7297458
Unsee?
>>
>>7297458
yes I put it down.
>>
>>7297469
Just tell them you had a death in the family or something. Make it pretty excessively bad and say you need the money to help pay for the funeral lol. That's how I got money back for a non-refundable trip I booked.
>>
>>7297458

Can you PM me on reddit

/u/ShouldBeStudying123
>>
>>7297458
pls just put it on unsee, >>7297707 isn't the original requester
>>
>>7297483
I mean It really wouldn't matter at this point. Im already booked in and I wouldnt be able to save up the money for deschamps at this point anyways. I know spiegel wont fuck up my face. I rerely hear about him like harming someone. Ive heard some bad things about him way early on but I think he just fucked up one type 3
>>
>>7297707

Edit: If you are the person who went to DB. I've kinda lost track of who I'm replying to.
>>
File: kAULj7Rg.jpg (47KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kAULj7Rg.jpg
47KB, 720x960px
>>7297739

I think Spiegel will do good work on you if you're already attractive, because he wants more pretty people to advertise his business.

When people are looking at FFS surgeons they often don't consider the B/A's of ugly patients, so whether or not he fucks those up kinda doesn't matter because they were already ugly and nobody cares about them.

I've heard rumors that if you're a hon he just directs the surgery while his students do the job. Hence why you get results like this: >>7293640

As well as much better ones like this (from the mtfgen sticky): http://i.imgur.com/krQHYh0.jpg
>>
>>7297816
is it that hon tier?
>>
Has anyone here been to Chettawut or Suporn for FFS?
>>
>>7297875
Im deliberately staging it like this to shaw the problems with my face. in even lighting I look halway decent
>>
>>7297875

Your biggest issue is absolute head size/neck width, and that obviously still can't be changed.

Sorry anon, I'm kinda in the same boat. Hopefully we'll be supermodels in the next life.
>>
>>7297940
Ive heard really bad shit about chettawut dont do it
>>
>>7297950
I mean Im not expecting to pass flawlessly as long as I can move to a liberal city and not freak too many people out.

but yeah here's hoping I get the cool rich progressive family in the next life/
>>
>>7293640
>(((Spiegel)))

Has anyone noticed how he keeps jacking up prices. Fucking greedy Jew.
>>
>>7297418
>those bangs

They look good on no one.
>>
>>7298132
this girl objectively looks adorable.
>>
>>7298132
bangs make everyone look so hot
>>
>>7297732
What even is unsee?
>>
>>7297950
Neck reduction exists, and >>7297875, if you shave some cheekbone, toss in some forehead reduction, rhinoplasty, jaw/chin reduction, and lip tapering you'd probably be set.
>>
>>7298443
unsee dot cc

auto deletes images after specified time
>>
File: 1477610030783.jpg (146KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477610030783.jpg
146KB, 500x500px
So, I just turned 20 and have a p dope insurance that makes hella exceptions if a doc asks.
My doc has gotten ffs approved thru them, but like I can't afford any fucking travel or like hotel fare
My jaw, chin and browbone are fucked.
The dude training the dude at mt. Sinai is p fucking dope from what I can see, and I can just book a date when he's up here. Like I can just barely afford the in network co-pay.
Most of the entirely fucked results look way better than my face rn.
>>
>>7299608
Whoops that didn't make it clear.
Umm. What should I do?
I'm stuck in pity passing zone, and I don't think there's any getting out of it without surgery
>>
>>7299613
>What should I do?
learn English
>>
>>7299627
Bleh, I just woke up and p much am only awake cause of stimulants..
If my face is fucked, but I can like only afford the co pay from my insurance, not any travel costs outside of NYC.
>>
>>7299608
>>7299613
>>7299641

I literaly have no idea what the fuck you are even saying. Try talking like a human being
>>
>>7299608
>>7299613
>>7299641
You must 18 years or older to post here. Come back in a few years kid.

Or learn to speak English, and then people might not know.
>>
File: PicsArt_11-11-08.36.00.jpg (337KB, 1481x1349px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-11-08.36.00.jpg
337KB, 1481x1349px
>>7299837
>>7299992
Shit, alright, I was a lot higher than now when I wrote that.
It kinda makes sense to me, but umm lemme shorten it.
This is my profile.
I'm 20 bucks to my name broke, but insurance covers ffs.
In-network guy is new to ffs, but he's being trained by a bretty gud guy, or at least his pics look like it. DR. MARCELO DI MAGGIOis his name
I can't afford travelling or out of network co pays. Should I deal with hondom?
>>
>>7300153
You don't look much like a hon from the side, but that's just one angle. Ffs would definitely help ease the masculine features but you could probably pass as masculine chick without it. As far as surgeons go, I'm really hesitant to recommend someone that isn't a big name and/or reliable. So I have little input there.
>>
File: PicsArt_11-26-10.38.52.jpg (438KB, 827x2175px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-26-10.38.52.jpg
438KB, 827x2175px
>>7300191
Oh, okay, and idk I feel like I really just look day one offemgen at best.
Sorry about being really fucking fat.
>>
>>7300191
And, yeah, that's why I haven't like booked it desu..
I can sorta save for Spiegel, but idk. I'd rather go to Deschamps
>>
>>7300153
>>7299608
jesus so it's you again
figures you'd be actually retarded
can't you just trip already so i can filter you?
>>
>>7300215
?
Sorry senpai, sometimes Ritalin ramblings make no fucking sense.
I trip in mtfg.I don't see another place where it's appropriate.
Lemme guess, "you're fine."?
>>
>>7300153
>>7300200
nice digits on the second
anyway, you're bdd as fuck and most of your face is /uglycisgirl/
but your brow is a bit more prominent than most women so you can get that worked on if you so desire
dimaggio is well-known and has been practicing for several years so you should be able to get decent work with him
>>
>>7294972
Actually the person who died at Z's place had health issues and was unrelated to the surgery.

>bad starting point
Iktf
I don't think anyone could save me

>>7295383
So jealous of your results Nikky

>>7300153
Just need to get the jaw and brow fixed
>>
>>7300224
>BDD
This meme needs to stop
>>
>>7300153

Holy shit, your writing is so fucked up it's making my blood pressure spike. Please do >>7300215
>>
what are the long term effects?
>>
>>7294972
Your parents paid 64k for you to get facial surgery and you don't pass 90% without makeup?
Also your parents paid for surgery? Holy shit.
>>
File: uglyfuck.jpg (680KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
uglyfuck.jpg
680KB, 1456x2592px
I think I could get my insurance Aetna to pay 6k down on my facial surgery I plan to save 6k as well and take out a loan for 10k so all together 22k. I hope that will be enough to feminize my face or at least make it easier to be a fem boi.
>>
>>7297816
>I've heard rumors that if you're a hon he just directs the surgery while his students do the job.

Fuck, that makes me afraid to go to any surgeon. I'm apparently not a hon, but my being black knocks a few points off my general attractiveness so.....
>>
>>7300305
Some are fucked famalam

>>7300308
But I thought you weren't transitioning
>>
Is it common to need face lift/facial rejuvenation after ffs? I've been told mostly in older folk it is, but in my case my bone structure seems to be well within the passing threshold now, I just need to have skin moved around and put fat in places.
>>
>>7300308
I thought Aetna dosent cover facial surgery.....
Tell me more please.
>>
>>7300314
I'm not socially transitioning at all I'm a femboi but I do want to get my face worked on cause my body turned out fem and trappy but my face throws it off only want light work to look similar to like yohio or bill kaulitz I don't want to look like a tranny so I was thinking of doctor Bart that chick Nikky got good results.
>>
>>7300335
Yeah don't do what I did despite what Zoey may say of me
>>
>>7300322
Well I dunno I heard they did but checking the documentation your right they don't which is total bullshit considering if they provide treatment for gender dysphoria according to wpath ffs should be included I guess I will have to find another insurance fuck. I was going by the advice of a friend of a friend I dunno now.

>>7300343
I don't get what you mean by this I think your really pretty and you know I need chin work I just hope doctor Bart does good chin work.
>>
>>7300359
Well if your friend has info neither of us has I'd love to hear it.
They cover SRS, but I was hoping to get it after I got my face worked on.
>>
File: IMG_2976.jpg (216KB, 720x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2976.jpg
216KB, 720x953px
Just fyi you all should strive to look like pic related.

At least either way you could either look like a cute girl or a cute boy depending on makeup/lack of makeup and hair length.

This way aap trannies can live out their yaoi uke cosplaying fantasies.

Femboys can look like underage boys well into their thirties.

You have nothing to lose.

#oliverwins #ftmfemboysdoitbetter
>>
>>7300369
What I was told by them is that if you can get a therapist and doctor to agree that it is medically necessary ie your face is causing so much discomfort that you cant get the through the day you can get a letter written you may have to fight and reference wpath standards of health. I may just move to Boston so far the only medical coverage I can find that covers ffs is in Massachusetts. If anyone knows of an insurance that can be purchased in any state for ffs I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>7300278
You will end up looking like Caitlyn Jenner. Which is nbd because everyone looks like shit when they're old.
>>
>>7300383
You broke the femboys spirits, don't you feel bad?
>>
>>7300305
Doesn't matter if my parents paid for surgery, I'm fucked regardless. FFS is overrated and is a meme. It will make you pass if you were already close. But if you look blatantly like a man pre-surgery, you're fucked.
>>
>>7300944
Except if you wanna be a femboy ;)
>>
>>7300944
You went too Deschamps too right? Would you mind if we exchanged results privately? I kinda want to see something.
>>
>>7301505
I don't see how we could do that on 4chan. Even if I asked for your email address, some other anon could post theirs, make me reply to the wrong person, and then add me to the imgur hon album.

Do you have a reddit account with a long posting history?
>>
>>7301523
I do, but here's a throwaway account
https://www.reddit.com/user/FartsNRoses/
>>
>>7297369
I asked him directly "do patients get tissue and skin sagging after full face ffs" and he said that it shouldn't be a problem because I am young. he is dead wrong. Anytime you start detaching skin and periosteum there will be sagging and distortion
>>
>>7297369
Hes still not real. He won't tell patients "I don't think I can make your face pass as female". So hes disingenuine like all the other ffs surgeons
>>
>>7297412
This person doesn't pass for shit. Their cranial dome is hugely tall anad they wera a wig. In person in DB office they show you this person and you think "oh wow they look great, they must pass and look how bad they looked before oh my I guess I must turn out great then cause i have a better starting point" and its bullshit.

I am not saying DB is really a bad guy necessarily or a bad surgeon. But he like ALL current ffs surgeons lies to trannies about whether they can pass and sells false dreams
>>
>>7297424
He is handsome. I will give him that.

If anything Zukowski (I can't believe I am fucking saying this) was more real with me. Z said I was very "handsome" and I could tell that came from a genuine place.

DB just flattered me with compliments (lies)
>>
File: melissa-rivers.jpg (90KB, 359x475px) Image search: [Google]
melissa-rivers.jpg
90KB, 359x475px
>>7292957

Surgery is not going to fix anything.
Rarely does surgery make anyone look better, even those with bottomless bank accounts.
pic related

Fix your insides.
Love yourself as you are.

Cutting yourself is not the answer.
>>
>>7297816
>results like this
Excuse me? What the hell kind of potential do you think that patient had with ANY ffs surgeon. You think DB would have produced a different result? I think DB is a better craniofacial surgeon than Speigel but you have to understand there is only so much these people can do to BIG MALE DOMES which is what most of the people walking into their offices have, cause its a primary male trait
>>
>>7297875
Your screwed. You head is too big. You were born a handsome guy like myself, not meant to look like or be a woman

jaquin pheonix
>>
>>7297940
thailand is shit and overrated about EVERYTHING. SRS included.

Just remember, anything that is "tranny doctrine" on the internet is underresearched bullshit peddled by hons.

Typical tranny doctrine:

"Just give hrt a little time, 2 years is when the real changes happen"

"Thailand has best srs"

"brows are the most sexuallity dimorphic thing, if you fix that your good to go!"

"Women come in all shapes ans sizes hon, youll be fine!"

"Lots of women are 6+ ft, don't let that stand in your way!"

"you are 6ft tall male?? oh wow you must have amazing legs like a model"

"if you are start prepuberty you will definitely pass!"

I can go on and on and on
>>
>>7297957
What kinda bad shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 332x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 332x522px
>>7298167
>>
>>7298104
is he a jew? makes sense bastard
>>
>>7302480
Did you get FFS with DB?
>>
>>7300200
you have a brachycephalic face, your screwed.
>>
>>7300315
wrong. this is wrong. If you stick a burr and burr on the jaw and chin, you will detach the skin and periosteum and it will not reattach in a natural way. Skin sagging is INEVITABLE. It doesn't matter how old you are. Its like pulling off chicken skin from a fucking chicken and trying to get it all back contoured around the chicken thigh like it was before, impossible.

facelift can help deal with this side effect though.
>>
>>7302536
This.

"There's PLENTY of 6'1" women! That's model height! You'll do fine."

The unmentioned caviat being that 6'1" women don't have 19" shoulders, a 38" ribcage, no hips, and size 13 men's feet.

"The real changes don't start until you're 2 years in!"
I literally laugh out loud every time one of the Reddit hons say this. Sorry, folks, changes are done by 2 years, barring maybe some boob growth.
>>
>>7300944
anon my parents were going to pay for deschamps too, but I backed out. I don't want a freaky ffs face. I may still break down and do it in the future but I just can't become stuck in the middle tranny unable to go back forever, fuck that
>>
>>7302459
>>7302469
>>7302480
>>7302493
>>7302502
>>7302521
>>7302536
>>7302571
Protip: You can reply to more than 1 post at once.
>>
>>7302493
this is what hons say who can't afford ffs. Surgery is necessary for trannies to pass. it just so happens that most trannies cannot pass regardless of how much surgery they get.
>>
>>7302571
I've read the word "periosteum" at least 1000 times in the past week whereas before that I've never heard it mentioned once around here.

Are you the skull nutjob? Very similar posting style.
>>
so what do i do?
>>
>>7302587
nah I don't feel like it
>>
>>7302600
im friends with her. we are both smarter and more informed than most of the people on this board, shrug. Thats why you haven't heard the term before this. Though iv been posting on lgbt for a couple years now
>>
>>7302620
Stop lying, it's obvious that it's you.
>>
>>7302594
>most trannies cannot pass regardless of how much surgery they get

/thread
>>
>>7302630
No. I am a separate person? Look I already told you, we are friends, we have similar opinions on these issues. So our points sound similar, duh
>>
>>7302616
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>7302645
I can literally taste the autism dripping out of the computer screen when I read your posts. You are the same person. Stop lying.
>>
>>7302645
what is the point of you two going around trying to ruin the day of trannies on 4chan?
>>
>>7302655
please be my gf
>>
File: IMG_1039.png (840KB, 696x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1039.png
840KB, 696x930px
I have a big manly jaw and chin but I think I might be kind of cute if I corrected that. what do you think
>>
>>7302723
nope
>>
>>7302600
We call her skull size anon
>>
>>7302723
I think so. Your passable from a distance as is so with some help your pass face wise at least.
>>
File: crying-man-11.jpg (50KB, 400x598px) Image search: [Google]
crying-man-11.jpg
50KB, 400x598px
>>7292957
>tfw im 12 in shoes
>>
>>7302864
But but but

According to skull size autist her entire face is going to fall off if she gets FFS. TOO DANGEROUS! She's beautiful as is!
>>
>>7302459
I had saggy skin even before ffs, it's just a feature I don't like. On his website it says you have to wait 6 months after ffs to have a face lift.

>>7302469
>"You'll never be passable. Don't waste you money on the one hope you have to tame your crippling dysphoria."

I wonder how many people ffs surgeons could get to kill themselves by adopting pessimism into their practice.

>>7302480
Oh hush, it's obvious you're spewing whatever you can to vent something that's been pent up. She passes fine. She's not a model, but T-girls generally aren't 99% of the time.
>>
File: spigel.png (548KB, 3436x1372px) Image search: [Google]
spigel.png
548KB, 3436x1372px
>>7293640
>>
>>7302620
>>7302645
Autistic hon detected. Clark Kent better plx.
>>
>>7293640
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/Jeffrey%20Spiegel

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/dr-jeffrey-spiegel-boston-massachusetts-c462635.html

there was also a thread on reddit awhile ago where op claimed that spiegel had a student do the work. Also found this (yeah I know susans)

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,212179.msg1878251.html#msg1878251

I like how he did nearly nothing to the forehead cept a minor browlift with no work at all on the strong orbital rims and probably brow bone and probably charged an arm and a leg for it
>>
>>7302548
>>7303519

http://boston.forward.com/articles/187802/beauty-in-a-brave-new-world/

>Spiegel’s wife, Dr. Onir Spiegel, is an Israeli doctor who also works in his practice. The couple belongs to Congregation Kehillath Israel in Brookline. Both Drs. Spiegel are active in CJP and the Newton JCC, and their children attend Jewish day schools. “Everything I do,” Spiegel said, “is through a Jewish lens.”
>>
>>7303539
guess jewish women in his mind are uggo
>>
>>7303519

>https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,212179.msg1878251.html#msg1878251

>I like how he did nearly nothing to the forehead cept a minor browlift with no work at all on the strong orbital rims and probably brow bone and probably charged an arm and a leg for it

I know her, she had a lotttt of work done after speigel, but she's stunning after all of it, looks nothing like she did, but she paid more then Jenner If you total up everything
>>
File: 1471054339760.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471054339760.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>7300313
>ut my being black knocks a few points off my general attractiveness so.....

Cool self-hatred senpai

pic not related i just love pepe
>>
>>7297816
Does this mean he'd be ok with working on femboys and put effort into them? Like if you're neotenous/cute boy/former child model and could pass if you actually wanted to socially transition, would he put in the effort to fix everything that gives you bdd? Put everything back to the glory days?
>>
>>7297412
chin, brow ridge... what else? cant see if nose from the angles
>>
>>7302669
How is educating equivalent to ruining?

What are tranny lives to you? Stupid things that exist in a fucking bubble with no truth just stupid fantasy and false expectations ? We should leave that bubble alone is that what you are saying ?
>>
>>7303020
>she passes fine.
Iv literally fucking spoken to her you stupid retard. She herself says she does not pass. God you shits piss me off with how stupid you are. All you want to do is attack me haha it won't make you pass any better
>>
>>7303631
Please stop Clark kenting, hon. We're already doing good at getting the truth without your autism.
>>
>>7303392
Well hopefully intelligent people can see the truth in my words. The rest of you can continue calling me "autistic " even though I have far more personal skills than yourselves and actually have a normal godamn job that isn't cave dwelling comsci while the rest of you are pathetic neets who play video games and watch anime all day. Ohhhhg but immmmm autistic.... Right...
>>
>>7303660
Yeah...
>>
>>7303660
I'm not even going to bother following the trail of responses that led to this response, but having read only this response, you sound like a supreme autismo sperg lord.
>>
Tfw when booked in for spiegel and want to commit suicide now. If he fucks it up I'll just like kill myself in his office, sound like a plan guys?
>>
>>7303752
It's common knowledge that Spiegel is super conservative. Did you not do any research before-hand?

On the bright side, all you gotta do is save up a few more tens of thousands of dollars and you can try again! Round two!
>>
>>7303660
It's funny because you try to explain to us why you're not autistic, but your brain is literally not capable of communicating in a way that doesn't make your autism super obvious.
>>
>>7303764
nah insurance master race. I only paid 3.5 K for my entire surgery. Its really not that bad but considering Im completely financially independent saving up that much was kind of a big deal for me. I could probably swing DB for revisions with the limited out of network coverage where you still have to pay everything that their allowed amount woundn't cover. my guess would be around 10 grand for jaw revisions.
>>
>>7303752
why not kill him before you an hero?
>>
>>7303818
>Alt-Right 4chan Transgender Neonazi Kills local jewish member of medical community in hate crime.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 380x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 380x494px
>>7303841
In the name of trump of course
>>
>>7299608
Are you from norcal?
>>
File: jnp91Up.jpg (471KB, 2010x1518px) Image search: [Google]
jnp91Up.jpg
471KB, 2010x1518px
>>7303841
>>7303818
I mean FWIW I'm half jewish (inb4 every comment I expect to see about this) too guys, anyways. I found these pics of that rly bad result I posted earlier and apparently these are her Xrays, is that a type III? I cant tell. In any case, I dont know what to make of this heads or tails. Going to just waste my money and hope for the best.
>>
>>7303630
These aren't my results, these are ones I had archived from someone else.
>>
>>7303885
http://www.virtualffs.co.uk/Forehead.html
you can't consistently tell a forehead type from xrays
>>
File: 1nekkek.png (198KB, 682x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1nekkek.png
198KB, 682x1016px
>>7303648
>All you want to do is attack me
> you stupid retard
>attack me
>stupid retard

Alright hon
>>
>>7303885
He'll probably do a good job on you considering you are jewish, no joke, like implicit bias is a real thing. Just wear a star of david in his office or something lmao
>>
>>7303921
This is like an episode of south park or something.
>>
>>7303810
Just curious what insurance do you have? And could you theoretically get surgery outside the usa and get insurance to pay for it. I'm the anon who mentioned Aetna earlier and after doing more reasearch I found out they don't cover what I need.
>>
>>7303984
I have premera through starbucks nobody good is in network but you can still get out of network coverage.
>>
>>7293640
As bad as this is, the before is so masculine that I'm not surprised FFS couldn't fix it
>>
>>7304054
Still though. If you are that masculine why the fuck would you go to Spiegel. Do people not do their research before throwing 40k at some random Jew doctor?
>>
>>7304065
Yeah, the vast majority of his results that aren't the miracle poster children he parades about have very minuscule results, if any.
>>
>>7304024
Hmm I've never heard of them they offer coverage out of network I'm in TN I'm will to pay as much as it takes my research on this stuff hasn't really worked out great. I need alot of ffs too this is me
>>7300308
>>
Is it true that Deschamps-Braly is reliable? Is anyone else? It seems like all I've heard about most surgeons are mixed reviews
>>
>>7304065
The one In the image originally booked with DB.
She made the messages between him and her public or something and he cancelled her surgery because of it. I guess spiegel takes insurance or something?
>>
>>7304159
He's reliable in that he won't wreck your results and then wash his hands of you like some other surgeons would. As far as if he can make you pass, who fucking knows. That's down more to your starting point, honestly. He'll definitely get you closer.
>>
>>7304159
The reviews are mixed because results vary per client.
>>
>>7304171
How's Facial Team?
>>
is it true zukowski doesn't do forehead reconstruction, only shaving?
>>
>>7293719
Colour your skin green and get some tusk implants and you can pass as a cute orc girl!
>>
https://unsee dot cc/todubaze/
am i a hon?
>>
>>7304476
>>>/passgen/
>>
>>7304545
im sorry im a 4 chan trans scrub what's /passgen/?
>>
>>7304569
Another thread where people post pics of themselves and ask if they pass.
>>
>>7304431
I'm not sure, but I remember reading somewhere that he accidentally shaved too much off and breached somebody's sinus cavity. Avoid this guy, he's not qualified to do this shit. It should be noted that type-3 forehead reconstruction's entire existence is due to people with a thin sinus cavity wall. So I'd go to someone qualified in type-3. Deschamps-Braly is the most qualified for this, but there are others.
>>
>>7304476

Yeah, sorry anon :(.
>>
>>7304588
>So I'd go to someone qualified in type-3.
who and how do I verify this?

and is type 3 generally safer for the sinuses?
>>
>>7292957
if you're already good looking, like myself... and you get surgery... it can only make things worse.
>>
>>7304598
>https://unsee dot cc/todubaze/

Type 3 is always safer for the sinuses as far as I know. The issue is that for many people, the sinus wall is kind of thin. So if they start just shaving off your brow ridge, they could possibly shave through the brow ridge entirely and fuck up your face. So what this means is that it severely limits the amount of brow ridge reduction they can do on you.

With type 3, the surgeon makes an incision along your hairline and on top of your head, and actually physically reshapes part of the skull by breaking and rejoining bones. They are held together by steel wires as they heel. This means that it doesn't matter how thin your sinus wall is; you can guarantee a cis-girl forehead. It leaves a pretty gnarly scar along your hairline, though. But that does fade to white after like a year.
>>
>>7304631
confused, are you typing to me in the greentext or replying to someone else https://unsee dot cc/todubaze/ that's the link i posted.
>>
>>7304699
Oops, I was trying to copy that into my address bar to look at it before. I must have accidentally CTRL+V'd it into this post. I was multitasking and I screwed up.

I don't think you're fucked by the way.
>>
>>7304725
oh thanks :) that pic was taken before hrt, im on hrt for only 3 months now
>>
>>7302723
Maybe if you went the 'tough' woman route?
>>
>>7304476
I say you would hugely benefit from the chin reduction and bigger lips, slight nosejob as an option
>>
>>7304476
You look like an average woman. Congratulations!
>>
>>7296097
What is a good job?
>>
File: 2016-11-27_12-17-54.jpg (47KB, 468x579px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-27_12-17-54.jpg
47KB, 468x579px
>>7304476
>>
>>7303772
No I'm perfectly aware that insecure trannies on 4chan throw autistic around like 3rd graders throw gay around.

It just shows how stupid you are that instead of engaging my ideas that are incredibly relevant to your lives you call me autistic and move on.

Those bubbles of yours must be really comfy for you to be in such denial
>>
>>7303885
Ya it's type 3. It's not a bad result. Their face was just fundamentally masculine. Funamentally unpassable
>>
>>7303910
>when hons laugh at you behind computer screens before going back to watching animu and sticking dildos up their ass for cam shows
>>
>>7304169
She got cancelled on because she shared the quote on reddit. All the top surgeons have spies on asktg and especially Susan's. Not sure about here yet
>>
>>7305148
meh, i think that person just needed more aggressive work

>>7305158
damn, really?
the whole lockdown on info makes me really fucking skeptical. like how are you supposed to make an informed decision if you can't see potential results and costs?
>>
>>7305210
His costs are pretty well known, it's been reposted by like half of his patients like a million times and it hasn't stopped people from going there, so it seems weird that someone's surgery would be cancelled over it.
>>
>>7297816
Why do you keep posting this chink hon in cosplay?
>>
FFS or VFS first?
>>
>>7305257
FFS.
>>
>>7300313
Finally another black trip
>>
>>7300313
Black women can be attractive, anon, it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>7305262
why exactly? so a tracheal/chin shave doesn't fuck it up?
>>
>>7305285
I would never in a million years do a trach shave AFTER vfs. That seems extremely dangerous as far as the risk of screwing up the results.

There are reports of intubation screwing up the VFS results (particularly with Yeson). Most people seem to be fine, but it's a risk. It's still recommended that if you have another surgery that involves intubation after vfs, that you tell the anesthesiologist the situation and ask them to use a child-size tube to be safe.
>>
>>7305294
would SRS surgeons be aware of this?
>>
>>7305320
Tell them. Tell the anesthesiologist over and over again. I saw someone on Reddit say that their yeson results got ruined because of the intubation. They also said that they (the surgeon they went to was Chettawut) are aware of yeson and modify the intubation method if you let them know, but this person failed to do that. So if the anesthesiologist forces a huge intubation tube down vocal cords that are smaller and held together with permanent sutures as is the case with yeson, it could bust through it and fuck it all up, so be careful. Make sure they know.
>>
>>7305327

>permanent sutures

Wait, those things stay in you forever? That's kinda fucked. Not sure if want.
>>
>>7304024
Looks like I need to get a job at starbucks.
>>7300944
Thank the gods I'm close to passing as is.
>>
>>7305360
well if you get forehead or hairline work done you're going to end up with metal in your head, permanently...
what's the big deal really? getting surgery is already "unnatural"
>>
>>7305404
I got type 3 on my forehead. The surgeon used bone cement instead of screws.
>>
>>7305516
How was Type 3? My friend is getting it in February and I'm worried about her, she doesn't think it will help and it seems like a really big procedure
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 540x540px
>>7304460
>>
>>7305244

He's an incredibly cancerous moderator from /r/asktransgender. I don't know why I keep doing it.

Seeing him just makes me kek internally for some reason.
>>
>>7304588
This
Zukowski is a pretty shit surgeon and I was dumb enough to go to him.
Well at least I'm suing his fat ass
>>
File: IMG_8427.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8427.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>7305640

look at
>>7295383

And pic related
>>
>>7295383
I like barts lower face work but think he isn't great at noses and he is terrible with scarring
>>
>>7306066
on what grounds are you suing him? I mean he's obviously not a standup guy, just curious.
>>
How long does swelling last? I know its over a month, I just dont trust people who say it takes a year to heal..
>>
>>7304201
>Facial Team
I laugh every time I read this.
>>
I was just posting on asktransgender about
Spiegel and someone said their consult took place 3 months before their surgery. It wasn't even a positive review. They said they were in a lot of pain and and like I called them out saying the space between my consult and surgery was about a year, would have been less if not for me taking a while to navigate insurance.
>>
>>7308915
Thats fucking weird
>>
File: 1329282355977.jpg (36KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1329282355977.jpg
36KB, 313x313px
>>7308679
Anon there is nothing funny about having a team of medical professionals who are paid top dollar to ejaculate their semen onto the faces of transsexuals. If you think trans health rights are joke, then kindly leave. This thread isn't for you.
>>
>>7308915
coincidence detector
>>
>>7307220
Is there someone you would recommend if noses were a big issue for someone? I get that rhinoplasty isn't typical ffs stuff
>>
>>7306679
damn, that's a pretty gnarly scar. is it still there? i guess no hair grows there.
did you get forehead advancement? what's the semen on your forehead for?

>>7307220
>terrible with scarring
true?

>>7308915
i don't get what you're trying to say here
>>
i literally just need my brow bone reduced, which surgeon is best for this in the U.S? about how much will this run me for $ wise?
>>
>>7293694
T-tbqh, that doctor should be massively sued. Class action lawsuit is in order.

Trannies are so sensitive... that I kind of get the hugboxing phenomenon. But it's true that we gotta be tough and advocate for ourselves. Tbqh, should I become a tranny lawyer? Do you think I'd make good money?
>>
>>7312094
>making good money from people who are broke from costs of transition
>>
>reading this thread
>under Spiegel's knife in 3 weeks
at least I only want minor results
>>
>>7312094
>Do you think I'd make good money?
you probably could, actually
late transitioning mtfs tend to be wealthy, at bare minimum middle class and all the way up to beyond jenner levels (the highest paid 'female' ceo in the world is an agp hon)
and because they don't pass and are the most hated aspect of the tranny stereotype, many are scared about seeking legal counsel
advertising specifically to them could make you some money
you obviously can't build a law firm exclusively on the backs of agps though
>>
I had ffs with bart 3 weeks ago.
I'm really pleased, I'm still not fully healed but I feel so much better now.

Got forehead, nose, chin, jaw, trachea for 19.5k €
>>
>>7311970
>did you get forehead advancement
you are one of those people who thinks when object rotate it's a new entity?

It's just different angle anon. Purpose of this picture was to show side scarring. White marker was ideal hairline - based on baby hairs... Which are now gone...
>>
>>7312643
no need to be so hostile

it didn't look very successful if there was an advancement and that would be an important data point.
>>
>>7312643
what happened to the baby hairs?
>>
>>7312770
Sometimes I'm amazed how soft a person have to be on 4chan... of all places. I'm not hostile but anyway according to people who knew me IRL the change is noticable. And was never gendered male by strangers since then (don't wearing any makeup helps).

I personally don't see it and I think I look like a more younger version of male me. But people tell me I have BDD and I look like a normal cis girl.
>>
>>7312794
They cut strip of skin below incision line. That's were hair follicle are located. Additionally blood flow there get worse after surgery so hair suffocate and thin out.

Looking into PRP treatment for that
>>
one of you hons please look at my face and tell me whether ffs will do good work and whether ill be cute
>>
>>7312881
Can one of you lovely people do the same for me too?
>>
>>7311985

Bump for info on this.
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 720x1280px
>>7308538
He refuses to do revisions despite being in the damn contract. He thinks this is fine and it sure as hell isnt!
My jaw and chin are still squarish and my damn cheeks have sunken in the back of my jaw which makes my cheek
Bones more promonient.

I already told him that if you doesn't follow his damn contract, he will have a lawsuit on him.
>>
>>7312881
Pictures are very iffy. People who don't pass worth fuck can take great pictures and some people who pass and look rather cute irl can't take pictures worth shit. Like unless you're blatantly fucked in the face, it's really hard to draw that conclusion. Of course though when you post a picture all the angsty hons here will start spewing random shit as to why you'd never pass.
>>
>>7313791
I still think youre cute...
>>
>>7293640

This is fucking hilarious.

User volcanova on reddit

Absolutely delusional, can see zero difference between the before and after pics and he claims it's all down to swelling. As if swellng going away is going to raise the brows or make any difference to the orbital rims, which were not touched by Spiegel at all during this so-called 'full ffs'.

Posted side by side it's impossible to see which is the before and which is the after pic. LOL, Spiegel scammed the fuck out of this dude.
>>
>>7315084
To be fair that person was never going to pass regardless of what surgeon she went to. Literally looks like the main character from Wolfenstein.

And then they go to (((Spiegel)))? BAKA.
>>
>>7293640
ffs can't fix longface
>>
>>7314651
Anon, please don't be kind to me
>>
>>7313791
Your cheeks haven't sunk in. Your connective tissue and periosteum were displaced and disturbed. What you are seeing is sagging skin.

Jesus Christ for all you idiots that sit around calling us autists and respond every time why don't you pay some godamn attention to what we are saying.
>>
>>7316932
Skull size autist detected
>>
>>7315139
He was a handsome guy that got poisened by agp. In the past he would have suck3e it up and tried to enjoy his life as male and been a productive member of society. Instead he's going to be a miserable freak until he figures out he can't be a girl
>>
>>7316932
Well I should clarify. Its the sagging combined with the new proportion of your face due to jaw angle reduction.
>>
File: Np2WbCX.jpg (752KB, 2043x2043px) Image search: [Google]
Np2WbCX.jpg
752KB, 2043x2043px
>>7315084
Lol he should really learn to make a different face
>>
>>7313791
ugly zombie.exe

go back to the walking dead, undead freak
>>
>>7312394
sounds cheaper than in murica
>>
File: smugsister.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>7293640
>literally being punched in the face then made to hold a lemon in his mouth
Is this Spiegel's idea of FFS? Interesting.
>>
>>7318497
after the swelling has gone
>>7315161
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 1100x858px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1100x858px
>>7316932
No it wasn't
The skin isn't sagging
Do you know what sagging skin looks like?

>>7318375
Will do sir
>>
How mich would just type 3 brow and trach run mefor?
>>
>>7318707
Skin sagging on a young person looks like you. Skin sagging from natural age on 60 person doesn't look like you. Who would have thought !

Would you like to try again ? You have obvious skin sagging. That's why you have jowls now
>>
>>7312849
No trans look like a normal girl, you included
>>
>>7306679
Nigga, you got minaturisaton of your hair, you balding
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.