[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmtftmtfggXD/ - female to female general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lee_lin_chin.jpg (125KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lee_lin_chin.jpg
125KB, 1000x1500px
After countless surgeries, having traversed innumerable genders and harnessing a myriad of strap-ons, whether of altered flesh or brightly colored plastic, I am at last become the Only Truth. In this general, let us discuss the roller-coaster of all which departs but to return again and forever, starting with (you) and ending with (you). Now is the (((time))) to act. Follow your heart. I have made the last decision, so it's your turn to begin once more. How do you commence?? XDD
>>
>>7292416
>>>lgbt/femgen/ is over there
The non transitioning ftms just invaded it and made the previous owners go catatonic so you'll fit in just fine.
>>
>>7292433
This is a special (((space))) that I have designed.
I have measured my original post with the length of my body. This (((space))) is my territory now. I will not leave it and give it up to you. Unless you intend to share it with me, to (((court))) me.
>>
>>7292416
This is Tyler Oakley right?
>>
>>7292479
>Youtube’s Tyler Oakley and Youtube’s Shane Dawson swept into the consignments boutique. They were in the middle of a conversation that had begun with the word “did” but had gotten off-track; they continued their dialogue, perusing racks of secondhand rubbish. Oakley’s yellowy quiff, the color of precooked french fries, wobbled like the flappy crest of an impotent rooster.

>“I fucking love the moon,” Oakley confessed. He started rubbing his pale forearm on the spot before his elbow-pit.

>In his book, Binge Book, (Mattias)-Tyler-Buntain-Oakley described this sensuous tissue as his “warple.” He verbally continued his line of thinking to Shaney D., and his line of thought went like this: “Because I love the moon so fugging much, I’m thinking of getting a tattoo.”
>>
>>7292452
Fuck off, you've ruined that place
>>
>>7292503
I have not come this far without saving you.
>>
>>7292513
Really, you're ruined everyone's day
>>
>>7292521
Will you (((explore))) this concept further?
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 720x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 720x953px
>>7292525
Well that's fine. It was all the motivation I needed to take an offer from a uni where the campus culture going tumblr now means they're buying their students ffs.

I just need to go there, trick them into thinking I'm trans and stick around long enough to take what I want.

I'll never have to feel that ridiculous sense of inferiority around those girls who fake being non transitioning FtMs again.
>>
>>7292625
what's (((wrong))) with you???
>>
>>7292636
You were shitposting in femg, you tell me.
>>
>>7292668
no & no
>>
>>7292671
Never mind then. It's just BDD and BPD acting up again. Better to fix anything I'm insecure over so it doesn't ever bother me again.
>>
same
>>
Don't let this thread die.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.