[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interracial Dating? Fucking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: tumblr_odloj2ZWIx1vzlpyco10_500.jpg (136KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odloj2ZWIx1vzlpyco10_500.jpg
136KB, 500x750px
Have any of you tried either? What was it like? I'm a hella bi black female but highly attracted to whites and asians but I'm too scared to ask any out :/ I'd just want to know other peoples experiences with dating/fucking outside their race?
>>
>>7292356
Why aren't you attracted to your own race? Are you self-hating?
>>
>>7292356
Bi white male here. I'm honestly attracted to all races, I don't give a fuck. I kind of (wrongly probably) assume that "I'm not what they're looking for" as I'm not very masculine and just never go for any.
If I get approached I definitely get interested.
>>
File: adam saleh45.jpg (154KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
adam saleh45.jpg
154KB, 600x1067px
>tfw no adorable arab husband to wrap your arms around from behind while he calls you habibi
>>
Acceptable Tier
>White/Asian
>White/Native American
>Black/Hispanic

Absolutely Disgusting Tier
>White/Black
>Black/Asian

Unacceptable Tier
>anything else
>>
>>7292378
It's not that I'm not attracted to my own race, it's just that I find that I'm more attracted to whites and asians. I'm not saying I wouldn't date within my race.
>>
>>7292600
Anon have you seen white and black mixed children? They're fuckin beautiful, idk what you're talking about.
>>
>>7292600
>black asian
>disgusting
Hottest offspring
>>
File: dream gf.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dream gf.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>7292356
>tfw no qt brown gf
Kill me.
>>
>>7292631
I want to lick her stomach
>>
>>7292600
>Accepable tier
>Black/Hispanic

I'm Mexican and I do NOT approve this message.
>>
>>7292734
You're all in the "Dirty" category so it doesn't really make a difference
>>
one of my best relationships was with an older, black female cop.
>>
>>7292356

I'm Hispanic and highly mixed, as a result, any relationship I have is interracial.
>>
>>7292356
Kind belongs with Kind. Race-mixing violates the laws of nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
>>
>>7292356
You can't breed German Shepherds by mixing them with Collies. Nor Labs by mixing with Pugs. I don't know why humans don't see this and apply it to themselves as well.
>>
>>7292611
That's completely irrelevant, it's not like you fags are procreating any time soon.
>>
File: 1479491140030.jpg (18KB, 400x264px)
1479491140030.jpg
18KB, 400x264px
>>7294284
>>
>>7294284
That was a terrible analogy.
>Comparing dogs to humans
Wew
>>
>>7295092
It's the same species, you dumbass
It works perfectly
>>
>>7292592
>when he nuts and yells allahu akbar
>>
I'll date just about anyone but blacks and actively practicing muslims. With the latter my attraction to them is entirely predicated on how likely I am to be bashed if he has second thoughts or has batshit family.

I grew up in a state with nearly equal amounts of whites and hispanics so I don't really care about that. Ditto for asians. I lived in Niigata for a while and japanese dudes are pretty chill.
>>
>>7295092
I'm saying, if you mate a Collie and a German Shepherd, you will get neither Collie nor German Shepherd offspring, but mongrels. Same thing if you mix whites, blacks, asians, etc. We shouldn't be encouraging dysgenic breeding, nor dysgenic socialization.
>>
>>7295531
>comparing human anatomy to animal anatomy
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7294284

but homosexes can't breed, so what does it matter.
>>
I'm white and my gf is black. I don't think her parents liked me at first, but that might just be cuz we're gay. Her family likes me now though and my dad likes her and everything is great. Her dark skin against my pale skin is a nice contrast.
>>
>>7292734
Damn straight! Brain deficient monkeys should stick to themselves, so blacks can intermarry with indopakis instead.

That way, at least some of their gross behavioural imbalances can potentially balance out.
>>
>>7292356
Black lesbian here. Current gf is white, and most of the girls I've dated are white. It's...okay. I'd be interested in dating girls of other races but I live in a predominantly white community.
>>
>>7296354
We shouldn't be socially mixing either. It is damaging to our souls, and blunts the true expression of our respective natures on a societal level (i.e. whites debasing themselves through mixture and "equality" and things go to shit).
>>
White girls are submissive. They all secretly want a dominant cute black girl to show them the ropes
>>
>>7292611
They aren't beautiful. They have wide pig noses, kinky black hair, black skin, brown eyes.

black x white = black. Everyone knows this. When a blonde white person has kids with a black person their aryan genes are destroyed forever.

When you mix cream and coffee you get slightly lighter coffee
>>
Nearly every child I've seen from a White and a Hispanic parent look White.
>>
File: 67101b.png (195KB, 500x793px) Image search: [Google]
67101b.png
195KB, 500x793px
>>7292356

cis gay male here.
i'm only attracted to latin men.
>>
File: nigga-please.jpg (49KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
nigga-please.jpg
49KB, 540x540px
>>7302694
>destroyed forever
>>
>>7292356
From what I observe negrofags dont even want to date other negrofags
They want someone who is white passing

Same goes to Asianfags they all want that white passing med looking guy or a non balding fat white guy
>>
>>7302694
Milk + chocolate is still chocolate
>>
File: media.gif (2MB, 245x272px) Image search: [Google]
media.gif
2MB, 245x272px
>>7292356
>>
File: milk.gif (804KB, 326x184px)
milk.gif
804KB, 326x184px
>>7302814

it is actually chocolate milk not chocolate.
and it is delicious.
>>
>>7292356
Fellow bi black woman here, the kinda fucked up truth is that white dick is by far the best sex IME

Made even worse by the fact I kinda can't stand white guys on the like... social/interpersonal level as well. There's no contest sexually though so.........
>>
it was pure hell i dated a nigger and i could never understand his mup da diddu language, omg, it was so bad.hitler was right
>>
>>7292356
Lady-attracted black girl here.
I noticed I had a slight preference for Indian (as in from India) and Asian women a few years back.
I don't date so I've never actually exspressed this to anyone. It doesn't matter though because I rarely ever meet any Indian women and any Asian women I meet are incredibly straight. Every other race after those two are generally the same to me with red heads (Irish?) on the very top of the general pile.
>>
>>7292631

She has very atypical body for black women, in fact she has 100% white woman body. And even her face looks European with darker skin.

Basically, if you're attracted to her you're more attracted to (pretty) white women than real black women. Not that it's easy to find 100% black women in the US, something like 80% of African Americans have some white ancestry in them.
>>
>>7294269
Daily reminder he was a Muslim.
>>
>>7302708
Daily reminder that "Hispanic" isn't a race. Hispanics can be anywhere from 100% white to 100% black to any mixture with most of them being mixed. But even then, the ones with the most white genes are in the far south of Latin America, in Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and southern Brazil .
>>
>>7303433
sO WHAT U R SAYING IS all hispanics are niggers, but not all niggers are hispanic?
>>
>>7302802
this, they always claim its like fucking their sister or cousin
>>
>>7302708
that depends on the degree of nativeness of the Hispanic parent

usually they look white when they are still are children but when puberty hits if full on chola mode
>>
>>7303478
I mean if they're asian is quite possible due to the great khan 2bh

But I mean, incest was acceptable until relatively recently so idk
>>
>>7296618
>Her dark skin against my pale skin is a nice contrast.

So you only like her cause you have a fetish for dark skin?
>>
>>7302916
t. White guy
>>
>>7303698
I'm always freaked out by people who are like obsessed with 'contrast' in their interracial relationships. Like why the fuck do you care about that shit lmao

I'd understand if you were some photographer taking photos of people of different races together to get really great contrasting looks, but that's literally the only acceptable explanation.
>>
>>7303433
Your average Chilean is like 50/50 European/Native, stupid. Fucking learn Latin genetics.
>>
>>7292592
oh my, that is a perfect face. I want him to hold me :)
>>
>>7292600
>not including white/Hispanic as god tier
kys
>>
>>7304585
Shit tier t b h
>>
>>7304585
fuck off spic
>>
>>7303716
>I'm always freaked out by people who are like obsessed with 'contrast' in their interracial relationships. Like why the fuck do you care about that shit lmao

It affirms what they are by juxtaposing themselves against their opposite.
>>
>>7303713
t. Predictable Asshurter
>>
>>7304580
>tfw him holding me would be weird because I'm 6'3 and he's 5'6
>>
File: 1479013744034.jpg (220KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1479013744034.jpg
220KB, 1080x1349px
>>7292356
bi guy in relationship with bi black girl. 10/10 race is not important to me, and in my city is common to see mixed race couples, i should say that bi x bi relationship are vastly superior to relationship with straight girls and gay boys.
>>
>>7292592
ex-muslim arab guys are haram.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.