[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBTQIAPK+?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: keep-calm-and-support-lgbtqiapk.png (270KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-support-lgbtqiapk.png
270KB, 600x700px
Who did we forget?
>>
The hell are p and k
>>
You forgot about me
>>
>>7289128
Probably Polyamorous and Kink. Both are groups of people who've kicked up a fuss about not being considered queer.
>>
>>7289118
O for otherkin
>>
>>7289137
We should include the whole alphabet at this point.

>cistrans
>demigenders
>faabs
>heteroflexibles / handicaptrans
>Insomniacs
>Justransitioned
>Kekboy/Kekgirl
>LASERS
>Maabs
>Omnigenders
>Plurigenders
>Rape victims
>Stargenders
>Ultra beasts
>Validgenders
>Women
>XXY Folk
>Ynotgenders
>Z-omicron trans Zorro
>>
Another P for pedophile. Don't judge them! They are people like everyone else!
>>
>>7289118
> who did we forget
America
>>
B for bestiality
>>
Dont forget transabled. The one where you desire to be physically handicapped. Removed legs, blind, etc
>>
>>7289118
Do you people seriously say LGBTQIAPK?
>>
>>7289196
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
Add that P!
>>
>>7289315
No. If they say it they aren't people and should not be considered human
>>
>>7289118
LGBTQIAPK2X!WTFBBQFUCKTHISISLONGSERIOUSLYMURDEREVERYBODYAFTERQ

gotta be inclusive ;D
>>
>>7289315
Not really, most of this board thinks everything after the first T (or even T itself) is comprised of special snowflakes, who basically just joined because of intersectional feminism, attention whoring, being rebellious, or all of them at the same time.

Generally, even SJWs stick to just LGBT+.
>>
>>7290789
>MURDEREVERYBODYAFTERQ
Might as well murder Q too while we're at it.
>>
>>7289128
>>7289137

Thought P was pansexual. No idea what K is - unless it is kink.
>>
You forgot ΒΆ
>>
>>7298182
can we not include kinky cishets?
>>
>>7294249
and T.
>>
>>7289118
Everyone after T belongs in a mental ward.
>>
>>7289315
I just call em faggots
>>
>>7299897
>after
>>
File: best-attack-helicopters.jpg (94KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
best-attack-helicopters.jpg
94KB, 900x600px
Keep calm I'll protect you all.
>>
>>7289190
Dat was breddy funny
Did laff
>>
>>7289368
Well there is a difference between pedophile and child predator
>>
File: Pregnant in underwear.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant in underwear.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>7289118
maiseiophiles-pregnancy fetishists-reporting in
>>
File: a-10 sum gun.jpg (15KB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
a-10 sum gun.jpg
15KB, 300x161px
>>7300012
sup bby?
a/s/l?
>>
why not ust call it qwertyuiopasdfghklzxcvbnm?
>>
>>7289137
fetishes are sexualities now? LOL
>>
oh look! its the reason trump won the election!...

Seriously, its just 'gay rights'. Anything beyond that is its own special form of faggotry(tranny, 2 spirit, gender fluid, whatever...) Please keep your flavor of faggotry away from my legit faggotry, kay?
>>
>>7307648
>Please keep your flavor of faggotry away from my legit faggotry, kay?
this.
This board is called /lgbt/ for a reason.
>>
>>7307861
Yeah, but even the "t" needs to go. Gay(and bi) are fine(Lesbian is just a variant of gay). The BS beyond that is just insane people, or boring people, trying to get attention.
>>
I want straight people to be included. We can be marginalized too, at least locally.

If you are gonna include pedos and zoophiles, just change it to marginalized sexuality and gender. The reason it isn't like that already is the wish to exclude pedos.
>>
Just get it over with. Call it the something like the 'Sexuality and Gender Alliance.' Fundamentally, that's what it is; an alliance of people advocating for each others' legal rights and social understanding.

Other possible names could be;

- Gender and Sexual Rights Alliance
- Gender and Sexual Minorities (coined by a man with the moral standing of one of Cromwell's buttocks, but quite useful and catchy)
- People With Gender Or Sexuality A Bit Different From What Some People Are Used To
- Literally anything that doesn't need to be changed every time a new group joins in the advocacy.

I know people make fun of the endless term changing but at this point there really needs to be some sort of term that can summed up quickly and doesn't need to be changed when new groups join.
>>
>>7309503
>gender and sexual rights alliance

This is probably best, because it'a GSRA - simple and official sounding.

I used to like Gender and Seuxual Minorities, but then I realized it's GASM, which is too easy to make orgasm jokes with.

You could also retool it to Sexualily and Gender Rights Alliance for "SAGA," which sounds cool but also denotes "drama," which we should definitely avoid.
>>
>>7309690
Sexuality and Gender Alliance**

My bad.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.